Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 20 Mar 2016, 02:44 (Ref:3624954)   #701
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
YES! Yes! Yes! Yes!

A P2 wins and Ferrari wins GTD. Very happy right now
Old 20 Mar 2016, 02:44 (Ref:3624955)   #702
Wardy.
Racer

United Kingdom
Wardy. should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
fantastic race, even with the 2hour red flag
Old 20 Mar 2016, 02:46 (Ref:3624956)   #703
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
2016 12 Hours of Sebring

Nice of Christina Nielsen to mention MTAR on radiolemans just then
Old 20 Mar 2016, 02:46 (Ref:3624957)   #704
Louie Loper
Veteran

United States
Nebraska
Louie Loper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes! Wow, amazing driving by all there at the end. Derani, what can words say? Great job to ESM. Milner and Corvette great job, fighting back all day!
Old 20 Mar 2016, 02:46 (Ref:3624958)   #705
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Move(s) of the race right there. And Corvette wins again as well! Too bad esm aren't doing a full season.
Old 20 Mar 2016, 02:47 (Ref:3624959)   #706
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Bowties, baby, BOWTIES!
Well done Fat blokes from Kentucky! I salute you with bourbon from the same state!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Derani is my new favorite driver. Did not think ESM had a chance here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
Derani is truely a superstar driver. Factory sportscar maybe IndyCar teams should be knocking down his door.
He's pretty damn good. Love that his right blinker was on the entire time for his last stints.
Old 20 Mar 2016, 02:47 (Ref:3624960)   #707
Louie Loper
Veteran

United States
Nebraska
And Lally gets Magnus back on the podium in final corner for GTD!
Old 20 Mar 2016, 02:49 (Ref:3624961)   #708
Giba
Racer

United Kingdom
Leeds
Giba should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It feels that there is something right with the world when a Le Mans prototype wins at Sebring. Definitely in the mood for Silverstone in 4 weeks time!

Again, how much the series has improved since Sebring 12 hours.
Old 20 Mar 2016, 02:49 (Ref:3624962)   #709
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
So the #4 Corvette crew have won LM (last year), Daytona & Sebring (this year), that's some achievement.

And perhaps more incredibly, the winning Ligier JSP2 chassis could do the Triple Crown if MSR win Le Mans this year.
Old 20 Mar 2016, 02:49 (Ref:3624963)   #710
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Well done Fat blokes from Kentucky! I salute you with bourbon from the same state!
Old 20 Mar 2016, 02:49 (Ref:3624964)   #711
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
Move(s) of the race right there. And Corvette wins again as well! Too bad esm aren't doing a full season.
Wonder if they will try and do Watkins and/or Petit now that they have won the first two. You know, so they can win their own trophy!

Mazda finishes on lead lap!!!!!!
Old 20 Mar 2016, 02:49 (Ref:3624965)   #712
Lagunaseca_4life
Veteran

United States
Central Valley CA
Lagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What a final run by Derani and esm.besides the lambo hip check he's magic all day.well done!

Congrats to corvette and ferrari, wish ford could of done better but stick with it!
Old 20 Mar 2016, 02:49 (Ref:3624966)   #713
FstrthnU
Veteran

United States
FstrthnU should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFstrthnU should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFstrthnU should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Extremely impressed with ESM and Derani, a great call to take those tires and Derani able to take full advantage with the braking. Maybe they'll think about coming back a couple more times this year

Congrats to Corvette Racing for sweeping Florida too! Really dominant drives both times.

Scuderia Corsa and CORE did well to survive all this and win GTD and PC. The rain definitely made things messy in the first half of the race, but a fantastic last hour to finish it.
Old 20 Mar 2016, 02:50 (Ref:3624968)   #714
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Top 5 in GT from different makes! Top 4 in GTD different as well!
Old 20 Mar 2016, 02:51 (Ref:3624969)   #715
Starfish Primer
Veteran

Spain
A Spaniard in Milton Keynes
Starfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Really good race, I don´t even remember the red flag.

Derani is becoming a LMP star. I´m especially happy for Ed Brown, he has put so much into sportscar racing and now is paying off with this 2 overall victories. Will they succeed in the WEC too?

Corvette GTE team are endurance kings, last year Daytona, Sebring and Le Mans. This year they can repeat that achievement, absolutely magnificent.

The 488 wins in its debut I think, I don´t remember them in Bathurst or any other GT3 race.

Even with the updates the PC had too many incidents, even with experienced pro drivers like Engel. This class needs a rethink.
Old 20 Mar 2016, 02:53 (Ref:3624971)   #716
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Old 20 Mar 2016, 02:56 (Ref:3624972)   #717
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfish Primer View Post
Really good race, I don´t even remember the red flag.

Derani is becoming a LMP star. I´m especially happy for Ed Brown, he has put so much into sportscar racing and now is paying off with this 2 overall victories. Will they succeed in the WEC too?

Corvette GTE team are endurance kings, last year Daytona, Sebring and Le Mans. This year they can repeat that achievement, absolutely magnificent.

The 488 wins in its debut I think, I don´t remember them in Bathurst or any other GT3 race.

Even with the updates the PC had too many incidents, even with experienced pro drivers like Engel. This class needs a rethink.
I think ESM will kick some butt in WEC this year.
Old 20 Mar 2016, 02:56 (Ref:3624973)   #718
Louie Loper
Veteran

United States
Nebraska
ESM is back to their past form. I feel the WEC has helped them get back to this level. Great job. Corvette Racing, amazing effort as always.
Old 20 Mar 2016, 02:57 (Ref:3624974)   #719
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
Quote:

It's time!!!
Old 20 Mar 2016, 02:57 (Ref:3624975)   #720
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Aw, I miss you.
Quote:
Old 20 Mar 2016, 02:57 (Ref:3624976)   #721
Louie Loper
Veteran

United States
Nebraska
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
It's time!!!
I was looking for flames on the last lap!
Old 20 Mar 2016, 02:58 (Ref:3624977)   #722
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm guessing this is still true. I took it in 2009 but whatever
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF1383.JPG  
Old 20 Mar 2016, 02:59 (Ref:3624978)   #723
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Loper View Post
I was looking for flames on the last lap!
Me too. Maybe it's too wet.
Old 20 Mar 2016, 03:01 (Ref:3624979)   #724
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Cause I've never been close to this, I thought I'd let everyone know that I picked 3 of the 4 class winners. The question would be; why would've I NOT picked the #2 and Derani?!
Old 20 Mar 2016, 03:04 (Ref:3624980)   #725
kvenom
Veteran

kvenom should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkvenom should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Man, Derani is crazy good. Factory drive is surely in his future, made shap and Van Overbeek look like gentlemen drivers.