Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 9 Feb 2007, 08:34 (Ref:1837034)   #51
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
How / where can you get that in the UK? Not a name I am familiar with...
Old 9 Feb 2007, 10:01 (Ref:1837142)   #52
Steve Tarrant
Veteran

England
Poole, UK
Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!
Channel 438 on Sky. Rangers TV only show programmes Monday to Friday, so have spare airtime at weekends.
Old 9 Feb 2007, 10:01 (Ref:1837143)   #53
ascarmarshal
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Yorkshire
ascarmarshal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridascarmarshal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze
How / where can you get that in the UK? Not a name I am familiar with...

It is part of the NASN/Sentana/ESPN package on Sky Channel 438
Old 9 Feb 2007, 10:30 (Ref:1837175)   #54
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thanks both!
Old 9 Feb 2007, 12:41 (Ref:1837293)   #55
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
I dread to think how much that'll cost to subscribe to Let's hope they make it the Nascar Channel for the weekend and we can subscribe to that on its own... can't really be bothered watching Rangers play (!) whereas I used to quite enjoy tuning in to a good ball game when I had NASN.
Old 9 Feb 2007, 18:52 (Ref:1837548)   #56
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rangers TV is part of the NASN package I do believe.
Old 9 Feb 2007, 18:59 (Ref:1837557)   #57
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Bugger. So we would have to fork out 15 quid a month or whatever it is? Think I'll have to give it a miss then Seems very odd though that they can't run it on NASN but they can on Rangers TV! Given it's a North American sport and all...
Old 9 Feb 2007, 19:09 (Ref:1837567)   #58
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, it's not on the schedules.

This RangersTV thing seems a bit tenuous to me. I cannot see why they would do that.

But if they do, great. Just it's a bit late in the day.
Old 9 Feb 2007, 19:27 (Ref:1837577)   #59
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Pretty sure it's not the first time that it's been a last minute gig? I'm sure, when I subscribed to NASN, I did so on the morning that they were showing the Daytona 500, simply because it was that late a deal.
Old 9 Feb 2007, 21:05 (Ref:1837648)   #60
stradlin21
Veteran

England
Near Leeds, UK
stradlin21 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
i'm still hoping!!
Old 10 Feb 2007, 13:39 (Ref:1838066)   #61
Suze
Veteran

England
We found some stuff last night if it doesn't come onto TV - if you download TVUPlayer and go to a channel called Wheels (channel 53060) they show Speed and other channels on there so may be worth a look.
Old 10 Feb 2007, 18:32 (Ref:1838205)   #62
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
We found some stuff last night if it doesn't come onto TV - if you download TVUPlayer and go to a channel called Wheels (channel 53060) they show Speed and other channels on there so may be worth a look.
Great!
Old 10 Feb 2007, 23:07 (Ref:1838342)   #63
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Any deal (if there is one) will not have the Bud Shootout. That is fact.
Old 11 Feb 2007, 15:54 (Ref:1838704)   #64
Stack
Veteran

Thailand
Leicester but dreaming of Thailand
Stack should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Fox, Ch 10011, is carrying the first half of the season.

If you download TVU, go to http://www.viidoo.com/en/index.php and with TVU channel numbers whatch on their veiwer-its slightly bigger because its blurey in TVU's full screen.

“Beer is not the answer........Beer is the question .........The answer is yes.”
Old 11 Feb 2007, 18:57 (Ref:1838826)   #65
Suze
Veteran

England
Thanks for that, be good to get over the TVU can be blurry issue and still see it a little bigger! Will bookmark that page, good stuff.
Old 11 Feb 2007, 20:24 (Ref:1838864)   #66
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I just dont understand , nowdays everthing seems to be by Europe half the time doesnt it . ..wether it be the European parliament and things like that , or the European Courts etc etc ...so why the hell do they have to still sell tv rights to serparate countries within Europe ( apart from milking maximum miney out of each counrty ... ????...its so silly isnt it . Last night Premiere showed the whole Bud Shootout live at 2 am , and they have already had 2 full repeats today ...so here is a sports channel that are committing to it , they should freely broadcast it over the whole on Europe propally , it seems to me , with this Europe lark we just get the bad stuff and none of the good. Its the same with the Formula 1 , they have 3 stations that show friday and saturday practice sessions in Germany ...what does everyone get in England ?
Old 11 Feb 2007, 21:06 (Ref:1838879)   #67
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

It's the same old story of the UK getting short changed I'm afraid. It's OK for us to be messed about.

It's a real wrench not being able to see Daytona live on the big telly in my room, lounging around with food and a cool beer. Instead, it looks like I'll be watching it in blur-o-vision on a tiny PC monitor, sitting uncomfortably.

It's better than nothing, but it's not the same is it?
Old 12 Feb 2007, 09:42 (Ref:1839138)   #68
Rob29
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire,UK
Rob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Where do you find this TVU player? Never heard of that before.Never been a great NASCAR fan-not enough to subscribe to NASN-but if Erin Crocker is racing I might be interested.
Old 12 Feb 2007, 10:34 (Ref:1839176)   #69
Suze
Veteran

England
I found it from a link posted on this site for the Daytona 24 Hours, but if you google it it comes up - try here
Old 12 Feb 2007, 15:37 (Ref:1839455)   #70
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob29
but if Erin Crocker is racing I might be interested.
That sure would live up the show. Even 'Smoke' wouldn't be able to keep up with the carnage
Old 12 Feb 2007, 16:09 (Ref:1839483)   #71
TheKing
Racer

United States
TheKing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Will this channel show the Duels on Thurs?
Old 12 Feb 2007, 16:38 (Ref:1839507)   #72
Suze
Veteran

England
Pass - suggest checking the Speed listings as this Wheels channel online shows Speed stuff plus other channels - not sure which the other channels all are to check their listings, but checking Speed is probably a good place to start.
Old 12 Feb 2007, 17:15 (Ref:1839542)   #73
Rob29
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire,UK
Rob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakkiman
Any deal (if there is one) will not have the Bud Shootout. That is fact.
Bud Shootout on C5 0150-0240 tonight according to 3 mags I have.

Last edited by Rob29; 12 Feb 2007 at 17:17. Reason: typo
Old 12 Feb 2007, 17:16 (Ref:1839543)   #74
Suze
Veteran

England
Good start then
Old 12 Feb 2007, 17:25 (Ref:1839551)   #75
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stack
If you download TVU, go to http://www.viidoo.com/en/index.php and with TVU channel numbers whatch on their veiwer-its slightly bigger because its blurey in TVU's full screen.
Thanks! The quality is indeed better.