Veteran

calais should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
both!!!!!
Old 11 May 2002, 15:40 (Ref:282686)   #52
f1manoz
Veteran

Australia
Lincolnshire, UK
f1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Damon
Senna did it once for the reasons that we are attempting to drill into you people.
There is NO EXCUSE whatsoever for deliberately ramming another car out of the race, NONE!

So he didn't get the grid moved to how HE wanted it? Big deal. He should have lived with it, and since Prost made the better start, he could have waited and passed him further on.
Old 11 May 2002, 15:51 (Ref:282692)   #53
calais
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by f1manoz

There is NO EXCUSE whatsoever for deliberately ramming another car out of the race, NONE!
tell that to TFG!!!!!!
Old 11 May 2002, 15:53 (Ref:282693)   #54
Kex
Veteran

England
The Palace of Dreams
Kex should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think Schumacher got desperate on those two occasions and forgot to think.
Old 11 May 2002, 21:51 (Ref:282875)   #55
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It was deliberate... but instinctual.

Quote:

So he didn't get the grid moved to how HE wanted it? Big deal. He should have lived with it, and since Prost made the better start, he could have waited and passed him further on.
Maybe so. But Senna has been dead for more than eight years now. In that light, I think it's time to put the animosity towards him to rest as well.

Speaking of "clouded memories"... Prost also took Senna off, but that's somehow "conveniently forgotten" by Prost fans, it seems.

Last edited by R; 11 May 2002 at 21:53.
Old 11 May 2002, 22:32 (Ref:282890)   #56
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by R

Speaking of "clouded memories"... Prost also took Senna off, but that's somehow "conveniently forgotten" by Prost fans, it seems.
Very true.
Old 12 May 2002, 00:03 (Ref:282943)   #57
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
So he didn't get the grid moved to how HE wanted it?
no, he was put on the dirty side of the track by an FIA that was headed by a frenchman, and putting him on the dirty side handed the advantage to his french rival! senna had every reason to feel victimised by this action, after all, had he been on the proper side, i.e the clean side, which is what he earned by securing pole, he would have got the jump on prost anyway and the rest wouldn't have happened and he would have been wdc anyway!
Old 12 May 2002, 00:08 (Ref:282947)   #58
calais
Veteran

plus, the FIA promised him before qualifying that they would move the grid, which they didnt.
the FIA was trying to break senna's b***s, whilst TFG has the FIA by the b***s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12 May 2002, 00:39 (Ref:282964)   #59
f1manoz
Veteran

Australia
Lincolnshire, UK
f1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by R
[B]Maybe so. But Senna has been dead for more than eight years now. In that light, I think it's time to put the animosity towards him to rest as well.[B]
R, I have no animosity towards Senna. I too think he was a great driver but am sick of the 'he never did anything wrong' status he receives from certain people. But, I will agree that I will let it go now.

As for Prost, I was never a fan of him either.
Old 4 Feb 2011, 16:10 (Ref:2825752)   #60
Juntos
Veteran

Juntos is a back marker
Cassidy couldn't find his arse with both hands - even if his fingers were flashlights! Joke...
Old 4 Feb 2011, 16:26 (Ref:2825761)   #61
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Sense, you do not make.
Old 4 Feb 2011, 16:38 (Ref:2825767)   #62
Super Hans
Veteran

United Kingdom
Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!
I absolutely love it when people dig up 9 year old threads for no reason.
Old 4 Feb 2011, 20:59 (Ref:2825923)   #63
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Wow, that was a looong shot...