Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 26 Jun 2008, 14:34 (Ref:2238068)   #51
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcius_kellius
It is only the Legends that are running on the International on the Sunday, so there will be a bit of shuffling between races on the Sunday.
This is yet to be confirmed by both the Legend's Coordinator and the Circuit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzee Rascal
You've got two chances of getting the names, usual duties etc., before the meeting. They are fat and slim.
Not true this time.......I have been given some info....not a lot......but some.

If the 12 I have no names for, DON'T turn up, then we'll be 3.2 marshals per post!

As for number of races/cars.......that's someone else's concern!
Old 26 Jun 2008, 14:52 (Ref:2238075)   #52
marcius_kellius
Rookie

Ireland
Dublin
marcius_kellius should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
[quote=Mark Mitchell] Not true this time.......I have been given some info....not a lot......but some.

Mark,

There are six marshals attending and Jennifer has confirmed this to you by PM.

What other information do you require since you haven't been given "alot"

Mark Kelly
Secretary
Leinster Motor Club

p.s DIZ, if you would like to send me a PM of the e-mail you sent to Dermott and I will pass onto to him this evening as I am having a meeting with him.

Thanks
Old 26 Jun 2008, 16:59 (Ref:2238156)   #53
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
For those wishing to attend - and have not received tickets - these will be left on the gate. Just tell the lass/fella on the gate and you should be let in!
(Getting out is a different issue!!)
Old 26 Jun 2008, 17:41 (Ref:2238180)   #54
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
chezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Excellent, thanks for that Mark.
Old 27 Jun 2008, 09:13 (Ref:2238589)   #55
diz
Veteran

England
Cheshire
diz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
[QUOTE=marcius_kellius]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Mitchell
p.s DIZ, if you would like to send me a PM of the e-mail you sent to Dermott and I will pass onto to him this evening as I am having a meeting with him.

Thanks
Mark
Dermott left me a voice mail this morning.
Have a good meeting. I won't be there this time. First one I've missed. Still I can enjoy my birthday instead.
Old 27 Jun 2008, 12:43 (Ref:2238719)   #56
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
I never said that (Above!)

Have a good Birthday Diz!
Old 29 Jun 2008, 20:55 (Ref:2239997)   #57
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
I've not seen any sign-on times yet, but please be aware that the timetable for SUNDAY indicates a 09:30 start. I've not been able to speak to the Chief Marshal yet, so am not sure what times he has planned for signing -on!
BTW - each Marshal will receive £10/day towards expenses.
Old 29 Jun 2008, 21:02 (Ref:2240004)   #58
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Cheers Mark. Will you be staying over? If so will you be joining in the usual Anglesey celebrations and staying in a tent or have you sorted a B&B?
Old 29 Jun 2008, 21:06 (Ref:2240012)   #59
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
I shall be staying over in the usual scenic accommodation!
Also be whetting the baby's head and looking forward to (Hopefully) some of our friends from Eire sharing the craic!
Old 30 Jun 2008, 11:54 (Ref:2240384)   #60
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
That the Renault Scenic accom?

You really should try the Paddock Hilton or at least one of the executive Marshals boxes, they are really quite comfy! Some have a great view too!

Will certainly be joining you for the celebrations! Is it here yet? if so, Congratulations DAD!
Old 30 Jun 2008, 13:16 (Ref:2240448)   #61
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Does anyone have a contact number of email address for the LMC Chief Marshal please?
Old 30 Jun 2008, 13:18 (Ref:2240452)   #62
marcius_kellius
Rookie

Ireland
Dublin
PM sent Mark to you with address
Old 30 Jun 2008, 13:18 (Ref:2240453)   #63
marcius_kellius
Rookie

Ireland
Dublin
PM sent to you with address

Mark
Mark Kelly
Leinster Motor Club
Old 1 Jul 2008, 10:53 (Ref:2241298)   #64
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Timetable attached, thanks Mark.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Anglesely_Timetable.pdf (48.6 KB, 34 views)
Old 1 Jul 2008, 11:06 (Ref:2241314)   #65
marcius_kellius
Rookie

Ireland
Dublin
Thanks MagnetOn for posting that for me.

We are more than likely amalgamating the Sheane's and FF1600's, with a split grid of 10 secs between them which will hopefully save time and also give us all a better race to look at.

See you all there.

Regards,

Mark
Mark Kelly
Secretary
Leinster Motor Club
Old 1 Jul 2008, 11:20 (Ref:2241327)   #66
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Gonna be interesting changing over from Coastal to Inter and back within the time and manpower constraints but I'm sure we'll pull it off as usual.
Old 1 Jul 2008, 11:42 (Ref:2241346)   #67
Hepatic
Veteran

United Kingdom
Preston-ish
Hepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Can't wait, any idea on number of entries yet? And what types are in the Historic race, we looking at CSCC type tintops?
Old 1 Jul 2008, 11:53 (Ref:2241356)   #68
marcius_kellius
Rookie

Ireland
Dublin
Hi Hepatic,

The following are the numbers of entries:

Legends: 31
Ginetta's: 12
Vee's: 28
FF1600: 10
Sheanes: 12
Libre: 16 (with a few more to come in)
Abarths: 12
Uno / Punto: 11
Historics: 15
Porsche: 10 (with a few more to come in)

Still expecting a few more to come in as alot were waiting to see if they got through Kirkistown and Mondello last weekend.

Historics are ranging from MG's, Tiger Sunbeam's, Lotus', a Davrian and a few porsche's aswell

Regards,

Mark
Old 1 Jul 2008, 11:59 (Ref:2241362)   #69
Saucy
Rookie

England
Ynws Mon/Anglesey
Saucy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
In reference to comments previously about the rain in Wales.........Well said Magnet, I agree!!!! If you go anywhere once a year it has a good chance it will rain. Stay in a place long enough and clear skies and sunshine will follow, and when it is clear and sunny what other Race Track or place in the UK has such spectacular views of both the Sea and the Mountains.

Last edited by Saucy; 1 Jul 2008 at 12:03.
Old 1 Jul 2008, 12:44 (Ref:2241397)   #70
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Dont want to put a dampener, so to speak, on this weekend but it aint lookin too good weather wise. Just looked at Metcheck and there is a good chance of some very unseasonal weather this weekend. I want to be wrong, really wrong, about this but be warned it could be very wild!
Old 1 Jul 2008, 12:59 (Ref:2241411)   #71
mmm_five
Racer

United Kingdom
Liverpool
mmm_five should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by C9/89
Dont want to put a dampener, so to speak, on this weekend but it aint lookin too good weather wise. Just looked at Metcheck and there is a good chance of some very unseasonal weather this weekend. I want to be wrong, really wrong, about this but be warned it could be very wild!
'Unseasonal' at Anglesey - that'll mean it could be calm & sunny
Old 1 Jul 2008, 17:25 (Ref:2241585)   #72
Hepatic
Veteran

United Kingdom
Preston-ish
Hepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cheers for that Mark, looks promising. As for weather, who cares? We'll still have a laugh come rain or shine, and i don't think i've been to an Anglesey meeting where is hasn't been "wild" yet!
Old 1 Jul 2008, 18:23 (Ref:2241618)   #73
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
OK folks! Here's the craic so far.......

Sign-on Sat 09:00 in the Bar area
Sign-on Sun 08:30 in the bar area
(If anyone knows different please amend!)

Allocations will now be done on the day for all track Marshals

Startline, Assembly and Pits will be covered by the LMC people, but if anyone fancies helping out in these areas, post 13 is a good choice to be able to do so.

AFAIK, there are no races that involve pit-stops/driver changes so PL activity should not be too much of a concern.

Your co-operation regarding "Multi-Tasking" would really be appreciated (By that I mean I may ask you to take a radio and a report pad........oh and the flags!!)

Regards to the weather........I've literally just had 3 wks of rain deposited in my back garden, so hopefully, that's the "Wild" bit over and done with!

Us Anglesey regulars are looking forward to welcoming our friends from Ireland and I'm sure we'll have a great weekend!
Old 1 Jul 2008, 18:52 (Ref:2241642)   #74
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Whos gonna be there Friday evening? Looking forward to meeting up with some of our Irish cousins for a few beers!
Old 1 Jul 2008, 19:44 (Ref:2241688)   #75
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Asp is........but he's more Blackburn than Ballykissangel!