Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Old 22 Mar 2005, 21:38 (Ref:1259224)   #51
mac
Veteran

mac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
I only said that I was confident that the cars would be running, didn't say a word about how or who.

I hate it when others do this, but I cannot tell you how I know ...... I just do. Deals are being done as we speak, and that is all I can say.

Watch this space.

And that fancy green and yellow livery will not be staying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by mac : 10 Mar 2005 at 12:51.
For those of you who doubted me over in the Silly Season thread a couple of weeks ago ........
Old 22 Mar 2005, 23:00 (Ref:1259281)   #52
BootsOntheSide
Veteran

England
Eastbourne, England
BootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Fair enough, I'm glad you were right.

As for the WPS stuff, should the thread on that be merged with this?

It'd be a shame if the Walker name were to go, especially if Derrick's influence gradually dropped. Perhaps they were behind this entry (the Marshall part, at least) all along? Another possibility might be that the second car is being run on a simialr basis to the Corono car for Lavin in 2003.
Old 22 Mar 2005, 23:37 (Ref:1259314)   #53
mac
Veteran

mac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BootsOntheSide
Another possibility might be that the second car is being run on a simialr basis to the Corono car for Lavin in 2003.
It will be more in-depth than that.