Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 8 Oct 2010, 19:34 (Ref:2771604)   #51
johnw
Veteran

England
Chichester - 1/2 mile from Goodwood
johnw should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Magic fingers Dave?
Old 8 Oct 2010, 19:39 (Ref:2771608)   #52
johnw
Veteran

England
Works for me too.
Can you guys try again please. It must be an age thing or tinterweb has crashed to due to an overwhelming dose of silversurfers.
Old 8 Oct 2010, 19:53 (Ref:2771613)   #53
johnw
Veteran

England
Oh- oh! It's not working for registrations again.
I'll be back here when it's fixed.

I don't know what's wrong with computers, you get a perfectly good working system, tell your friends and then it goes up the creek. It'll be Gordon Brown's fault or the Bankers, probably Max Mosely too, did you hear him on Question Time last night, bloody cheek of the man.......

Have good evening
Old 8 Oct 2010, 20:26 (Ref:2771635)   #54
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
I blame Margaret Thatcher myself.
Old 8 Oct 2010, 20:51 (Ref:2771651)   #55
johnw
Veteran

England
The system has had a bit of TLC and appears to now be functioning correctly.

Please try cliicking here again and let me know if it's working

Many thanks
John
Old 8 Oct 2010, 20:56 (Ref:2771656)   #56
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!

I blame all these hippies laying about doing nothing !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 8 Oct 2010, 20:59 (Ref:2771660)   #57
johnw
Veteran

England
That is not Larkins gordon. Time you returned.

OK I can see you and Woody have registered.
Thanks for your patience.
Old 8 Oct 2010, 21:06 (Ref:2771664)   #58
bdwoody
Veteran

United Kingdom
redbridge southampton
bdwoody should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
cant fill out the rest of the details ....coz i is fik ! lol
Old 8 Oct 2010, 21:20 (Ref:2771674)   #59
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I have just about used up all my broadband usage for the year trying to get on the site. Maybe the old PC needs a new mainspring as I have tried winding it up a few times
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 9 Oct 2010, 07:51 (Ref:2771828)   #60
Scooby 96
Rookie

Scooby 96 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
The system has had a bit of TLC and appears to now be functioning correctly.

Please try cliicking here again and let me know if it's working

Many thanks
John

Mines in, worked fine 8.00am sat
Old 9 Oct 2010, 07:52 (Ref:2771829)   #61
Eric Falce
Veteran

United Kingdom
Orpington Kent
Eric Falce should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My grandson would know how to fix it,I'll give him a call.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Old 9 Oct 2010, 08:05 (Ref:2771838)   #62
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Yup working OK now, I've registered even though I've just realised I can't even be there that day.
Old 9 Oct 2010, 09:11 (Ref:2771868)   #63
juliann
Rookie

juliann should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
All appears fine John - even got admin rights ;-)
Works ok under a fresh login also
Old 10 Oct 2010, 16:57 (Ref:2772687)   #64
johnw
Veteran

England
Thanks Andy
Apologies again for the earlier confusion. All very Victor Meldrew.
Old 11 Oct 2010, 13:13 (Ref:2773110)   #65
rallycrosscraig
Racer

rallycrosscraig has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
who is organising the golfs vs PBMW's?
Is there still room on the grid and any chance of allowing a (my) stock hatch to enter as well? Similar lap times to the golfs. Have now registered on the VM site.
Old 11 Oct 2010, 16:48 (Ref:2773237)   #66
johnw
Veteran

England
See your pm
Old 13 Oct 2010, 11:06 (Ref:2774296)   #67
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
chezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
BARC SEC TinTop and Intermarque racers dont forget we also have your final rounds at this meeting (sorry to steal your thread John)...would be great to see you out there for a final flurish at the end of the season.
Old 8 Nov 2010, 09:02 (Ref:2786869)   #68
Eric Falce
Veteran

United Kingdom
Orpington Kent
Eric Falce should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just a note to say thanks to all of you for a realy smashing meeting. Thanks John for organising it and a big thanks to Gordon, Sue, Barry and all the rest in garage 3/4 for the laughter and fun that took place.
Dont know who is Victor 2010 as I had to shoot off sharp but a big thanks to all you marshals and especially the one who refused our help walking from the pits across the top of Paddock pulling a trolley in one hand and carrying her baby in the other.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Old 8 Nov 2010, 09:25 (Ref:2786882)   #69
c l a r k e y
Rookie

United Kingdom
Welling, Kent
c l a r k e y should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well said Eric, a great meeting with a lot of work done behind the scenes with all the handicapping etc. Thanks

Sad to see some damaged cars out there.
Old 8 Nov 2010, 09:37 (Ref:2786885)   #70
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Great meeting as always and I look forward to next year already.
Old 8 Nov 2010, 09:40 (Ref:2786888)   #71
Scooby 96
Rookie

Scooby 96 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Big thanks to JW and all the team, especially the guys/gals in orange, who made this a great end of season meeting. Hope to be back for more of the same next Nov. Victor Nigel
Old 8 Nov 2010, 12:27 (Ref:2786987)   #72
Robert Morris
Veteran

United Kingdom
heathfield
Robert Morris has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Eric what was the points advantage of your spin at clearways?
Old 8 Nov 2010, 13:05 (Ref:2787008)   #73
johnw
Veteran

England
Thanks Eric and David and all Meldrew competitors.

I echo a huge thank you to all the marshals, not just for yesterday but for your support and skill throughout the season.

Thanks also due to MSVR for arranging to broadcast "One Foot in the Grave" as the Meldrewers went to the grid. Excellent!

Great to see pensioners Barry Sideways Smith, Gordon Streeter, Richard Ibrahim, Eric and 2009 Victor Brian Jordan #1 in his 50th year of competition having as much fun off track as on.

The Meldrew is aimed at being an end of season jolly, so it was very sad to see Oliver Davies Renault in that awful series of rolls into Paddock.
Thankfully Oli is fine if somewhat battered and bruised and has found another shell into which is salvageable running gear will be shoehorned over the winter.

Results of the Victor Meldrew, closest year yet

2010 Victor-Victor Richard Ibrahim (Alfa 33) 2382 Points
2nd Gordon Streeter (Anglia) 2380 Points
3rd John Willcocks (Meldrew Special) 2304 Points

Team Race
1st Danny Cassar, Steve Cassar, Alan Yearly
2nd Susannah Kenniston, Eliot Dunmore, Andy Knowlton
3rd Andy Stenning, James Mcintyre, Any Woods-Dean

2011 Date will be announced shortly with plans for an even more confusing meeting!

best wishes
John
Old 8 Nov 2010, 14:05 (Ref:2787045)   #74
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
I thought that the handicapping was a bit harsh as I had a 30 + seconds to make up from the back ! But I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Well done to John for organising a "bit of fun" and of course the Marshals who without we couldn't race.
John, do the 2 points I picked up on my licence for an "alleged" yellow flag infringement add on the score for next year
Old 8 Nov 2010, 14:48 (Ref:2787062)   #75
johnw
Veteran

England
Gordon, your reputation obviously must have swayed the handicappers. I gave them the correct times.
I'll suitably admonish them and get them sorted for next time. Can't be too harsh with them though, as the handicapper for Meldrews 2007 and 2008 ended up having a nervous breakdwn. There aren't many left.

Didn't know about the yellow flag points. Must add it to the Meldrew algorithm along with prison sentences and Asbos.