Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

View Poll Results: Octagon --good for British Racing circuits ?
YES 9 34.62%
NO 8 30.77%
DONT KNOW 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17 Apr 2002, 09:25 (Ref:262808)   #51
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
I agree with you about that and suspect it comes down to the way it 'used' to be done under the BRDC. As you know it takes forever to change peoples working practice so enjoy it while you may
Old 19 Apr 2002, 09:29 (Ref:264627)   #52
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brands Hatch do seem to struggle with the larger meetings when it comes to getting people out of the car parks and on their way home . On a normal meeting the car parks are ok , but as soon as it gets busy , then getting out can be ridiculous .

A friend of mine went to the World Superbikes 2 years ago and spend about 3 hours in the car park trying to get out ,as there was no one to organize anything and it was a total free for all . At one point he said , that people were nearly crunching there way into the queues by hitting other cars and forcing them to give up there postion . ( sounds like F1 recently )
Old 19 Apr 2002, 09:34 (Ref:264631)   #53
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
i have been to the wsb's at brands 3 times, only once in a car.........never again!! it was manic, it tokk 2 hours 45 mnutes to get out of the car park, and 20 minutes to get from the car park to my house.......crazy!! (it took longer to get home from brands than it ever has from silverstone and that includes the "infamous" get stuck in the mud weekend...april '00) the other 2 times have been on a motorbike,and thats the only way i'd ever contemplate going to the wsb's again!