Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 17 Apr 2013, 17:31 (Ref:3235878)   #51
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Pictures from the track can be found, and downloaded from;

www.picasaweb.google.co.uk/rbmapics

Please feel free to indulge yourselves.

Bauble.
Old 17 Apr 2013, 21:56 (Ref:3235964)   #52
White flag man
Veteran

Greenland
West Hampstead, North London
White flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWhite flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_C View Post
Hi

Don't suppose anyone knows of the Post Chief who was on Club Outside for the WEC at the weekend? I left him with my PRC and all my signatures!

PM me with details.

Much obliged.
Jon Tillott will be at Zolder this weekend, for the FIA GT, so you may have to wait until next week.
Old 21 Apr 2013, 15:13 (Ref:3237386)   #53
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I went to Zolder briefly this morning, saw Jon and told him of the forgotten attendance cards.
He told me he had send them (2) back to Penny Norris, as 1 didn't have any info at all. So your problem is sort of solved.

But please do fill out the info on the card, too often we have to guess who it belongs to. A photo helps as well. Sometimes.