Rookie

United Kingdom
Cheshire
vintage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Marshals Photos

Hope you find this interesting.
N01. Oulton Park 1983/4/5 Donington Rally Sprint. Saloons. Mgs. And
Clubmans.
No2. Oulton Park 1983/4. Grand Prix Cars 1924-39. RAC Rally 1985. James Hardie 1000 1986.
No3. James Hardie 1000 1985. F3000 Silverstone.F3 Silverstone.
No4. Oulton Park 1986, Brands Hatch 1000kms 1988.
No5. Oulton Park 1987. Grand Prix Cars 1945 0n.
No6. Oulton Park 1988. RAC Rally 1988.
No7. Birmingham Super Prix 1987. James Hardie 1000 1987. FFF 1987.
No8. Esso FF Final. F3 Euro Cup Silverstone.
No9. F3 Final 1988 Bathurst. FFF 1988. Pirelli The Great Chase.
No10. BRSCC Club Films 1960s.
No11. BSCC 1988. S/stone. Oulton. Thruxton. Brands. Donington.
No12. BSCC 1989.Rounds 1-8
No13. BSCC 1989 Rounds 9-13.
No14. Ford Motorsport Video 1967 Grand Prix Season.
No15. B/Ham Super Prix 1988. F3 Snetterton. Le Mans Jaguar. Brands 1000Kms.
No16. DTM 1999. Hockenheim.
No17.German Motorsport DTM 1988/9. FRCS FF1600. D F3.
No18. Classic F1.
No19. DTM Donington 1991.
No20. Oulton Park 1989.
No21. Oulton Park 1990.
No22. Tribute to Senna.
No23. The Power and the Glory.(start)
No24. The Power and the Glory.(End) Fangio. FFF 1992.
No25. The Day of the Jaguar.
No26. British Grand Prix Greats.
No27. Mercedes Motor sport Film. Time Will Tell DDM 1993.
No28. Early Car Wars.
No29. More Car Wars.
No30. Cars Wars.
No31. Murray Walkers F1eats.
No32. Wheels The Joy of Cars.

No33. Goodwood 2003.
No34. James Hunt Tribute.
No35. Grand Prix 500.
Well that’s it nearly 30yrs of Motor sport that I have collected through my marshalling career.
Old 18 May 2011, 11:52 (Ref:2882094)   #52
Clive
Veteran

England
Westcott
Clive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridClive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Where are these photos? they sound fantastic
Old 28 Jun 2011, 19:10 (Ref:2907544)   #53
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
MG Live Saturday and Sunday, caught a few more of the 'suited-up mob'. and the results can be found on the usual site. Nothing to persuade me that marshaling is an arduous activity.

Next stop the Grand Prix.

Bob
Old 26 Jul 2011, 11:25 (Ref:2931272)   #54
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
More of the Same

Some additions to the 'Most Wanted' list taken at the Classic. Have you noticed that there are more and more of the fairer sex, appearing around the circuits?

NO Clive, I do not include you amongst them.

Bob.
Old 29 Jul 2011, 18:31 (Ref:2932890)   #55
Clive
Veteran

England
Westcott
Clive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridClive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Flippin' cheek!!
Old 29 Jul 2011, 19:22 (Ref:2932938)   #56
motorsportdawn
Rookie

England
near York
motorsportdawn should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Some additions to the 'Most Wanted' list taken at the Classic. Have you noticed that there are more and more of the fairer sex, appearing around the circuits?

Bob.

come up to croft
i'd love a decent photo
Old 3 Aug 2011, 07:03 (Ref:2935262)   #57
bauble
Veteran

England
come up to croft
i'd love a decent photo

Where's Croft?
Old 3 Aug 2011, 07:07 (Ref:2935265)   #58
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive View Post
Flippin' cheek!!

Listen who's talking, I display you in all of your glory on my business card and I get public humiliation in return, (plus some pretty dreadful jokes!).

I shall be at the Bentley Drivers 13/14th. Aug. be nice to meet up if you attend in any capacity, in fact it would be nice to meet and greet any of the marshals who might recognise a tottering snapper looking somewhat lost.

Cheers all,

Bob The Photographer.
Old 4 Aug 2011, 20:28 (Ref:2935948)   #59
motorsportdawn
Rookie

England
near York
motorsportdawn should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
come up to croft
i'd love a decent photo

Where's Croft?

darlington, richmondshire.
Old 12 Sep 2011, 15:29 (Ref:2954506)   #60
bauble
Veteran

England
Autosport Six Hours

I managed to catch another batch of chaps in overalls on Sunday, as well as a group of trainees being shown how to wave a flag. This is I understand one of the most important skills needed by a marshal.

Nice to say hello to Michael anf Merv in the diner.

Many thanks to the guys at Stowe for their blind eye!
Old 12 Sep 2011, 17:37 (Ref:2954585)   #61
Az
Racer

England
UK
Az should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As I just found my username (it's so short how did I forget lol!) and password and was looking around stumbled across this thread. I do a bit of photography every now and then

There's a few marshal photos online at this page - http://www.ae-photography.co.uk/marshals.html

I tend to focus on the cars or event but every now and then a marshal gets in the way

cheers
Az
Old 13 Sep 2011, 08:36 (Ref:2954864)   #62
Norbert
Racer

England
Norbert should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Az View Post
As I just found my username (it's so short how did I forget lol!) and password and was looking around stumbled across this thread. I do a bit of photography every now and then

There's a few marshal photos online at this page - http://www.ae-photography.co.uk/marshals.html

I tend to focus on the cars or event but every now and then a marshal gets in the way

cheers
Az
Excellent photographs!
Old 18 Oct 2011, 11:29 (Ref:2973221)   #63
bauble
Veteran

England
Some nice candid shots from the BTCC at Silverstone now on the usual site, I hope no one is embarrassed!

I might add that very few fail to want their picture taken. What does it say about marshals?

Thanks all,

Bob.
Old 18 Oct 2011, 13:53 (Ref:2973275)   #64
MotorBreath
Rookie

United Kingdom
Cheltenham
MotorBreath should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Some nice candid shots from the BTCC at Silverstone now on the usual site, I hope no one is embarrassed!

I might add that very few fail to want their picture taken. What does it say about marshals?

Thanks all,

Bob.
Hi Bob. Really nice to meet you at the weekend. Just been on your website, but can only see pics of the cars, can't find the marshal ones you took at BTCC.

Cheers.
Old 18 Oct 2011, 19:17 (Ref:2973458)   #65
bauble
Veteran

England
Oh? Marshals?

Motor Breath,
Try looking in the album marked 'Marshals 2011', they just might be in there.

Cheers,

Bob.
Old 24 Oct 2011, 18:11 (Ref:2976160)   #66
bauble
Veteran

England
Marshal Pics

A few new faces added from the HSCC last weekend, just the Birkett and Hayes to go so make sure you have your hair combed and your overalls pressed.

It might be YOU!!!!!

Thanks to all on duty,

Bob.

Look for the album entitled 'Marshals 2011'. Pictures from earlier years are in a seperate album on the site.
Old 30 Oct 2011, 20:09 (Ref:2979164)   #67
bauble
Veteran

England
Birkett

Latest batch of snaps, from the Birkett, now available to view and download on usual site. It was cold in the wind and congratulations to the boys and girls out in boondocks, without you there would be no ........ ect!

Next week WHT, hope to see you there.

Bob.
Old 30 Oct 2011, 20:14 (Ref:2979172)   #68
Guinness2702
Veteran

United Kingdom
Cambridge
Guinness2702 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGuinness2702 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Latest batch of snaps, from the Birkett, now available to view and download on usual site. It was cold in the wind and congratulations to the boys and girls out in boondocks, without you there would be no ........ ect!

Next week WHT, hope to see you there.

Bob.
Ahh, that was you who came to visit and take pics Mind if I "nick" a couple of me for facebook?
Old 30 Oct 2011, 22:27 (Ref:2979239)   #69
Ian Briggs
Veteran

Ian Briggs should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Spot the 10 tenthser, incl below are....

me, Fazza, C9/89, BRMC Training, PR OBAN,

It takes that many Marshals to run a rally stage, plus the few still in the bar.

A lot of you will recognise the Mustachioed trouble magnet on the edge, he even managed to get a darrian stuck in a ditch that weekend.

For any OP marshals, Stacker 1 is there as well, plus a coupe of Fire tender crew
Old 31 Oct 2011, 09:04 (Ref:2979442)   #70
bauble
Veteran

England
Facebook?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness2702 View Post
Ahh, that was you who came to visit and take pics Mind if I "nick" a couple of me for facebook?
Guinny Old Chap,
The pics are there for you to view, download, curse, laugh, show to the wife or to change your life style from.
They are easily downloaded, but in case anyone is unsure the method is as follows;

Log-on to the site look in the 'Marshals' album find the picture you want and left click to select it, then select 'full screen' from the top left of the page. This is important as you can then download the full size picture rather than a thumbnail or half size version. Left click on the picture and select 'save picture as' from the menu (maybe 'save target as') then download to your desk top or a folder. I f you want to you can sign up for a free version of the 'picasa' web site and then download whole albums or mulitple pictures.

They are free to use as you wish for personal use or in club magazines, my only stipulation is that if you make mega bucks from selling them you cut me in!! I live in hopes.

I t woud be nice to know exactly who these 'names' are, which one is you Guinness?

Kind regards,

Bob.
Old 31 Oct 2011, 09:15 (Ref:2979449)   #71
bauble
Veteran

England

Just so you don't miss me!
Old 31 Oct 2011, 09:38 (Ref:2979466)   #72
Guinness2702
Veteran

United Kingdom
Cambridge
Guinness2702 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGuinness2702 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I t woud be nice to know exactly who these 'names' are, which one is you Guinness?
I was flagging on The Loop, wearing a Williams cap.
Old 31 Oct 2011, 10:46 (Ref:2979492)   #73
bauble
Veteran

England
So you are the good looking one then!
Old 31 Oct 2011, 11:47 (Ref:2979517)   #74
pauln
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
pauln should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridpauln should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness2702 View Post
I was flagging on The Loop, wearing a Williams cap.
A-hah! Placed you at last. I was the bearded ginger one scrabbling past you and Phil all day.
Old 31 Oct 2011, 17:31 (Ref:2979680)   #75
bauble
Veteran

England
[. Right click on the picture and select 'save picture as' from the menu (
Kind regards,

Bob.[/QUOTE]

Slight correction it's right click not left as in original post. Hope I did not confuse anyone.