Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 7 Jun 2003, 23:58 (Ref:624168)   #51
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Partly cloudy on Saturday and Sunday I can handle. But those thunderstorms up to Thursday are a bit worrying - what if they're like British trains - delayed?

And, help me here people, what does partly cloudy actually mean? Partly cloudy and the other part brilliant sunshine? Or partly cloudy and the other part a deluge Noah would have been worried by?

Last edited by Aysedasi; 7 Jun 2003 at 23:58.
Old 8 Jun 2003, 16:30 (Ref:624715)   #52
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
No no, partly cloud and the rest should be a glorious sunny day... well, I hope !

Last edited by Fab; 8 Jun 2003 at 16:31.
Old 8 Jun 2003, 17:22 (Ref:624755)   #53
Javi
Veteran

Javi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
How I would like to have next week the weather we have now in spain. Is something like 34 ºC (90 Fº??), with sunshine all day. even it´s too hot, I think.
Old 8 Jun 2003, 19:27 (Ref:624851)   #54
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
You'll have for the temperatures : hot hot hot, and, except for tuesday, the sun should shine the whole week, with some clouds for the week-end, but no showers...

Happy ?
Old 8 Jun 2003, 19:35 (Ref:624862)   #55
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, I bought my sun tan cream yesterday.......

Old 8 Jun 2003, 19:45 (Ref:624881)   #56
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Well, I bought my sun tan cream yesterday.......

And put ice in your underpants !
Old 8 Jun 2003, 19:50 (Ref:624894)   #57
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England

Well, really!!
Old 8 Jun 2003, 19:52 (Ref:624898)   #58
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
It's damned hot here, you can't imagine !
Old 8 Jun 2003, 19:57 (Ref:624905)   #59
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Really? We've had the odd nice day, but it's been sunny at times today down in the South of England anyway, but its also been quite windy. And as for imagining it - yes I can - I have a double merguez sandwich in one hand, a large glass of champagne in the other, plus a Grand Marnier crepe in my pcoket for later.....
Old 8 Jun 2003, 20:03 (Ref:624907)   #60
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
I have a double merguez sandwich in one hand, a large glass of champagne in the other, plus a Grand Marnier crepe in my pcoket for later.....
You're already in Le Mans... come on... don't lie !
Old 8 Jun 2003, 20:17 (Ref:624925)   #61
Javi
Veteran

Javi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
the bad side of all this hot in spain is that, with my office´s air conditioned set about 15 degrees less than the street, I´ve managed to get a cold the size of texas, actually, I´ve got fever now, but even fever is no excuse to be SO HAPPY. Le mans is here at last!!!!
Old 8 Jun 2003, 20:59 (Ref:624981)   #62
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I have been at Silverstone today and weather was very mixed Rain, Wind, Sun - I think we had everything apart from Hale and Snow - lets hope the weather isn't as mixed in France next week.........
Old 9 Jun 2003, 07:52 (Ref:625343)   #63
Nordic
Veteran

England
West Sussex
Nordic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh dear, 43% chance of a thunder storm saturday night.
I worry to much.......
Old 9 Jun 2003, 07:56 (Ref:625346)   #64
SL
Veteran

SL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Would that be 43% chance of a Lister Storm making it to Saturday night ????
Old 9 Jun 2003, 09:55 (Ref:625464)   #65
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by Nordic
Oh dear, 43% chance of a thunder storm saturday night.
I worry to much.......
Lots of chance of thunderstorms, but not in that part of France... well, I hope !

It will be hot anyway, partly cloudy confirmed, but still no rain poping up on the forecasts maps... :confused:
Old 9 Jun 2003, 13:53 (Ref:625830)   #66
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Looks great for the race, but awful for Qualifications....

Let's hope they get a good window of dry weather for the sessions, so that everyone can run on a dry track and go fast....

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 9 Jun 2003, 15:20 (Ref:625970)   #67
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
I'd prefer to see them fast for the race... we could have an brand new grid thanks to special conditions of qualification... well, I don't wish it, I prefer to be clear on this...
Old 9 Jun 2003, 15:28 (Ref:625981)   #68
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Partly cloudy means dry...probably fair weather clouds...usually indicates nice, sunny weather...

Mostly cloudy means it will be overcast, with a peek of the sun here and there, but pretty sporadic....

Sounds like glorious weather for this weekend...

Old 9 Jun 2003, 15:46 (Ref:626008)   #69
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Tim, you're a pal!
Old 10 Jun 2003, 05:33 (Ref:626719)   #70
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Meteo France forecasts (not in strike !)

Confirmed now :
- tuesday : sun
- wendnesday : sun
- thursday : hard rain (gasp for the qualifications !)
- friday : sun sun sun

Temperature : between 21 and 24°C (even on thursday).

Try this one too :
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lameteo/meteo-7.html
They plan 'isolated storms' for saturday, but sunny in sunday ; the reliability is at 70% for those two days, it could still change... :confused: And temperatures should increase to 30°C !

Isolated storms... I even don't wanna think of it !

Last edited by Fab; 10 Jun 2003 at 05:42.
Old 10 Jun 2003, 13:00 (Ref:627060)   #71
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Looking at the accuweather forcast, it's a darn good thing that Nasamax got that humidity problem out of the way at Sebring (I hope)...
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James
Old 10 Jun 2003, 14:39 (Ref:627159)   #72
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
I tried to hypnotised the map, and checked on a more precise site for thursday : sorry, it's confirmed that the second qualification session could be under the rain...

The sun should be back on friday morning...
Old 10 Jun 2003, 15:41 (Ref:627232)   #73
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Don't worry about hypnotising the map - hypnotise the sun instead.....

You are feeling sleepy.....

You can only hear my voice.....

You will shine all day Saturday and all day Sunday........

When I snap my fingers, just shine non-stop......

Old 10 Jun 2003, 15:45 (Ref:627236)   #74
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Don't worry about hypnotising the map - hypnotise the sun instead.....

You are feeling sleepy.....

You can only hear my voice.....
It's working...

Quote:
You will shine all day Saturday and all day Sunday........
Oh my !

Quote:
When I snap my fingers, just shine non-stop......

Darn ! You snaped too early !

BTW, how is your work ?
Old 10 Jun 2003, 15:50 (Ref:627245)   #75
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Humidity will not be fun for the Bentleys....just like Sebring....