Closed Thread

Old 23 Jul 2003, 00:51 (Ref:668937)   #51
DieRitter
Racer

Switzerland
Zürich, Switzerland
DieRitter should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Piquet just had the best cars/motors in F1 at his pique!
Hmmmm.... As far as I know the Renault package was much better than the Brabham one at the time. And, well, F1 those days was highly competitive... everyone could win. Quite different from what happened in 92 and 93... not to mention last year.

Quote:
When teams were told drivers names had to be on the cockpits, Brabham team boss Bernie Eccelstone had them put on the inside!
Looks like Piquet Jr made his PR with Ecclestone already. Piquet Sr went to Brazil and left Nelsinho in Monaco GP on his own... who was there taking the boy everywhere???? Mr. Bernie!

Last edited by DieRitter; 23 Jul 2003 at 00:53.
Old 23 Jul 2003, 16:17 (Ref:669551)   #52
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by knowlesy
And also think of how you'll be eventually booted out for no apparent reason in favour of the bosses protege's.....
CAN'T REALLY EXPLAIN WHY THIS HAS ENDED UP IN THIS THREAD. IT WAS A RESPONSE TO A SCENARIO WHERE FISI REJOINED RENAULT. SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!!!!
Old 23 Jul 2003, 16:43 (Ref:669577)   #53
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
There's no need to shout like that.
We can hear, or better yet, read you loud and clear.
Old 23 Jul 2003, 17:11 (Ref:669609)   #54
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It's Ok knowlesy... maybe too many windows open in the same forum and a couple of beers...
Old 23 Jul 2003, 20:42 (Ref:669763)   #55
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by ®îjñtjûh
There's no need to shout like that.
We can hear, or better yet, read you loud and clear.
ALRIGHT, THERE'S NO NEED TO GET SNOBBY!
Old 23 Jul 2003, 20:42 (Ref:669764)   #56
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally posted by Bononi
It's Ok knowlesy... maybe too many windows open in the same forum and a couple of beers...
That's it!
Old 23 Jul 2003, 22:22 (Ref:669836)   #57
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
there are some rumours at the moment that Maersk will provide the Minardi budget for their national driver Nicolas Kiesa.
Old 24 Jul 2003, 20:37 (Ref:670568)   #58
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Steve, have you just done a Knowlesy, or have I had a few too many, as well?
"It's pure joy. This was the perfect training for the WEC after a summer of not racing, even though the car is faster than LMP2." Nicolas Minassian after lapping at 123mph in the Group C Jaguar XJR-14, setting a new outright lap record for the historic GP circuit at Silverstone Classic in 2013!
Old 24 Jul 2003, 20:55 (Ref:670589)   #59
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Are you taking the **** out of me or something?
Old 24 Jul 2003, 21:47 (Ref:670625)   #60
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
No, never! I understood what happened with your posting (I think!) but I'm confused by Steve's. But then I'm easily confused! I think I'll go and lie down now.
"It's pure joy. This was the perfect training for the WEC after a summer of not racing, even though the car is faster than LMP2." Nicolas Minassian after lapping at 123mph in the Group C Jaguar XJR-14, setting a new outright lap record for the historic GP circuit at Silverstone Classic in 2013!
Old 25 Jul 2003, 08:47 (Ref:670906)   #61
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

I think Steve may be taking the widdle out of me though.

We have a history. It was lucky Ashmore closed down the thread "Jos the boss: PAH!", otherwise there would have been a tussle. Me, Nice guy Eddie and everyone else who agrees that Verstappen is a lame duck versus Steve nielsen.

Bit of a one sided battle then.
Old 25 Jul 2003, 09:22 (Ref:670921)   #62
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep.

If I were you I'd have run away!
Old 25 Jul 2003, 09:27 (Ref:670923)   #63
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

I did. Bottled it!
Old 25 Jul 2003, 16:08 (Ref:671229)   #64
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
Ah, I feel better now. I can go and find something else to get confused about.. Doh!!!
Closed Thread