Jarno Trulli 0 0%
Jacques Villeneuve 5 4.76%
Tiago Monteiro 1 0.95%
Mark Webber 4 3.81%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Old 5 Jul 2005, 05:54 (Ref:1347411)   #51
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodbye
The fans who had to leave the race and drive home in that mess of a place Magny Coors.

OK, we get the message - you hate F1.
Old 5 Jul 2005, 08:06 (Ref:1347482)   #52
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
Can we add Mark to the list, please!!
Added.
Old 5 Jul 2005, 08:13 (Ref:1347486)   #53
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mark would certainly be my 'heroic' driver of the day.
Old 5 Jul 2005, 08:50 (Ref:1347506)   #54
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Alonso nickname - Gonzo
Old 5 Jul 2005, 10:07 (Ref:1347534)   #55
MacMan
Racer

Australia
Perth
MacMan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kimi for me, started 13th 2 stopped and finsished 2nd is bloody brilliant. if only his donk hadn't blown up on friday
Old 5 Jul 2005, 10:32 (Ref:1347553)   #56
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMan
if only his donk hadn't blown up on friday

His what?
Old 5 Jul 2005, 10:35 (Ref:1347557)   #57
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
"Donkey" engine.
Old 5 Jul 2005, 11:00 (Ref:1347579)   #58
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren_fanatic
With a little competition Alonso struggles. No doubting he was quick in the car though.
Well that's a laugh. Imola comes to mind, as does Nurburgring. One saw a flawless race from Fernando as he held off Michael for the final laps. The other saw Kimi ruin his race by making two large errors, leading to mechanical failure.

Alonso has made one mistake all year, at Canada. It was unusual how he lost his head that day, out of character. I'll bet it doesn't happen again.

I'm a Kimi fan as much as an Alonso fan, but I think Fernando holds the edge over Kimi very slightly in most departments.
Old 5 Jul 2005, 12:10 (Ref:1347639)   #59
Goodbye
Rookie

Goodbye should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I dont hate F1.
F1 hates fans..... its a corporate struggle of FIA , Sponsors and Manufacturers.

Im a Kimi fan....even if he drove for Minardi or Jordan, he would remain competitive.
I hope he goes to Ferrari to put the Fear back in Feararri.

Shoemaker is too swishy for such a strong team....
Old 5 Jul 2005, 12:16 (Ref:1347646)   #60
ozrevhead
Veteran

Australia
Adelaide, Australia
ozrevhead should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
Mark's hip suffered burns as a consequence, which were treated by a doctor at the trackside after the race.

Williams praised Webber's guts in sticking to his job despite the heat - "He showed real Aussie grit and got on with the job despite circumstances that would, I'm sure, have seen most of the other drivers on the grid quit," said a spokesman.

He continued "We weren't as a team having the best of weekends which made Mark's commitment all the more remarkable, but his attitude is representative of the whole team - we are 100% committed and if you have the courage to stick to your gameplan, it can pay dividends."

For his part, Webber said at the Williams factory today, "Yes, it was pretty uncomfortable, but I got through it because I wanted a qualifying slot next weekend at Silverstone. It hurts a fair bit, but there's no question of it stopping me racing next weekend, no way."

Can we add Mark to the list, please!!
***grimmaces***

that would of been PAINFUL - i bet there would be been some wise cracks in this forum thats for sure
Old 5 Jul 2005, 12:20 (Ref:1347650)   #61
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No need to quote the entire post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 5 Jul 2005, 12:34 (Ref:1347673)   #62
ozrevhead
Veteran

Australia
Adelaide, Australia
ozrevhead should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
No need to quote the entire post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry
Old 6 Jul 2005, 09:29 (Ref:1348597)   #63
johnh875
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
johnh875 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kimi here too - I only wish the tv producer showed more of his race