Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 28 Jul 2024, 18:57 (Ref:4220919)   #851
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!
Reserve not met. Ta!
Old 29 Jul 2024, 11:56 (Ref:4220995)   #852
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I saw that one too. That’s really what I want. $15k and 4hours left.

Nicer listing too. Has videos. Landscape ones.
Slightly more but can you be convinced to embrace the old man redneck edition? Complete with topper cause sweeeettttt

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds...o/2575035.html
Old 31 Jul 2024, 18:11 (Ref:4221345)   #853
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
We don't have any French crap! I love Fiestas, it's my favorite rental car of all time and I've wanted an ST for a long time. Also, it will fit in my driveway and I don't think Roadmaster will. I like Subarus too, so maybe a Legacy GT?
Can get you a baby Buick with sweet sweet Delco electronicals in it

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...ref=browse_tab
Old 31 Jul 2024, 18:55 (Ref:4221350)   #854
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!
At first glance I thought it was cool because of the pop-ups. Then I found it really ugly. And after I thought… gosh it looks like a Matra 530!
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matra_530
Old 31 Jul 2024, 19:20 (Ref:4221352)   #855
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
My 1992 Honda is in need of some tires. I went to the Firestone shop today and told them the size. The guy just looks up at me and says "what kind of car are these going on?" After some searching he informs me he can't get that exact size but a 195 width is available and shouldn't be much of a difference compared to the 185's currently on there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
The tyre size comparison is very useful when it comes to classic racing cars. Many sizes/makes are no more avalaible and we now look for the same ext diameter/width but in an other int diameter (from 13" to 15" in my case). Capris and Bimmers become a real headache to get new shoes and we have to convince the scrutineers that it's not cheating.
Just to come full circle on this, I was able to get the correct 185 size in a non-Firestone tire and they were only $45 each,
Old 31 Jul 2024, 19:46 (Ref:4221355)   #856
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Glad you're sorted. Really peanuts, monkey money. Thanks for the update, always appreciated (when applicable…).
Old 31 Jul 2024, 22:26 (Ref:4221365)   #857
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
It's not confusing. Can I talk you into a square body?

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...et-scottsdale/

It's brown, a stepside, manual, and 4x4 Adam. You'd be so cool.
$13,500 one day to go…
Old 1 Aug 2024, 01:08 (Ref:4221380)   #858
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
$13,500 one day to go…
Do you have your bid plan together?

I turned 8800 miles today. It never ends!
Old 1 Aug 2024, 01:44 (Ref:4221382)   #859
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Do you have your bid plan together?

I turned 8800 miles today. It never ends!
I sort of did. Registered to vote, but no. Weak. Failure.
Old 1 Aug 2024, 22:33 (Ref:4221477)   #860
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I sort of did. Registered to vote, but no. Weak. Failure.
That is not a $30k pickup.
Old 1 Aug 2024, 23:31 (Ref:4221490)   #861
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
No way! $30k. Pure madness.
Old 2 Aug 2024, 06:20 (Ref:4221506)   #862
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
No way! $30k. Pure madness.
A Bourbon bidder? . hic.

or
Old 2 Aug 2024, 10:28 (Ref:4221525)   #863
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Probably. I worry that is me one evening.
Old 3 Aug 2024, 01:42 (Ref:4221592)   #864
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:
I can't wait! I wanna drive whatever crap you buy, though.
Old 3 Aug 2024, 02:38 (Ref:4221596)   #865
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
I can't wait! I wanna drive whatever crap you buy, though.

Deal.

Although I am wondering if I should only wear clothes the same color as my car.
Old 3 Aug 2024, 03:03 (Ref:4221597)   #866
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Deal.

There's a lot of red flags in this picture. Please leave a large gap between you and him. Like ragged-out-Nissan-Altima-closing-in-the-rear-view-mirror levels of caution are advised.

Old 3 Aug 2024, 03:44 (Ref:4221603)   #867
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:

Hehehe.... reminds me of back in the early 70's I had a Ford Anglia, lowered , wide (5.5J) wheels, 1500GT engine, 8 track stereo and was without doubt the coolest guy in town.(In my mind anyway) Oh yeah, it was bright purple with a big wide yellow stripe down the middle.

Anyway, I had a matching pair of purple flares I would always wear. And a yellow grandpa vest.
And long hair down past my shoulders. And cuban heel boots!

The registration number ended in WHY!
Old 3 Aug 2024, 11:46 (Ref:4221623)   #868
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
The bermuda being goose poop color, I wonder if it matches… C'on, gimme a break and drop dead!
Old 3 Aug 2024, 14:02 (Ref:4221631)   #869
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
There's a lot of red flags in this picture. Please leave a large gap between you and him. Like ragged-out-Nissan-Altima-closing-in-the-rear-view-mirror levels of caution are advised.

https://i.redd.it/5tpd8xstyt3b1.jpg
Certainly did. We sat in the car waiting to move for ages, but they sat for longer in chairs waiting. Which was a good policy. Although we had air con.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Hehehe.... reminds me of back in the early 70's I had a Ford Anglia, lowered , wide (5.5J) wheels, 1500GT engine, 8 track stereo and was without doubt the coolest guy in town.(In my mind anyway) Oh yeah, it was bright purple with a big wide yellow stripe down the middle.

Anyway, I had a matching pair of purple flares I would always wear. And a yellow grandpa vest.
And long hair down past my shoulders. And cuban heel boots!

The registration number ended in WHY!
No one, ever, has been cooler.
Old 22 Aug 2024, 04:28 (Ref:4223363)   #870
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1990-ford-f-250-21/
Old 22 Aug 2024, 08:16 (Ref:4223380)   #871
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
That looks a pretty neat original truck. Sadly hasnt got the bench seat! Everything is a compromise.
Old 22 Aug 2024, 11:37 (Ref:4223392)   #872
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
No bench seat was my immediate thought too.

At least at the moment it is a bargain.
Old 22 Aug 2024, 13:35 (Ref:4223409)   #873
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
She doesn't have a bench either but

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...dinera-pickup/
Old 22 Aug 2024, 14:45 (Ref:4223415)   #874
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
That is for the long-haul.
Old 22 Aug 2024, 15:25 (Ref:4223419)   #875
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
She doesn't have a bench either but

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...dinera-pickup/

That’s cute.