Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 8 Dec 2009, 13:04 (Ref:2596054)   #76
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
more waiting...

while we wait and danica waits, i think it would have been a better idea, in lieu of being all secretive and junk, to have her in a car getting seat time instead of playing this game. she is at least a good two months behind where she could be...
unless she has been testing in secret somewhere.

but what do i know? i've never dealt in high stakes motorsports deals with the sport's elite.
Old 8 Dec 2009, 18:15 (Ref:2596197)   #77
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
I get tired of this
Old 8 Dec 2009, 18:38 (Ref:2596209)   #78
DanicaFan
Veteran

United States
Stuckeyville
DanicaFan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Danica Patrick has just "formally" announced from GoDaddy's headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona that she has just signed a deal with Jr. Motorsports in the Nationwide Series for the 2010 season in the #7 car with a limited schedule.

February 6th, Danica will run in the ARCA race at Daytona. She will be testing an ARCA car at Daytona on December 18-20. Tony Eury, Jr. will be her crew chief.
Old 8 Dec 2009, 19:33 (Ref:2596250)   #79
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
....and there it is and soon to be was.
Old 8 Dec 2009, 21:22 (Ref:2596319)   #80
MJ_N_09
Veteran

United States
MJ_N_09 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://jayski.com/schemes/2010/natio...nationwide.htm

I am not excited about this at all. If she fails, she may pull a Mayfield and file a lawsuit of something.
Old 8 Dec 2009, 22:27 (Ref:2596353)   #81
Juarez Jed
Veteran

Juarez Jed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJuarez Jed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am not excited about this at all. If she fails, she may pull a Mayfield and file a lawsuit of something.[/QUOTE]

A lawsuit for what ?

This is good for the profile of the Nationwide series, and can only help the IRL's flagging public interest, so that is all good.
However, as I said on the Indycar forum, Nationwide is very rough and tumble and the fights can get dirty, I don't know how Danica will cope with this on an anger management level.
If she thought Ryan Briscoe was a bonehead, what will she think of half the guys in the Nationwides ??
Old 8 Dec 2009, 22:54 (Ref:2596369)   #82
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
it may be that most of the NW guys will be mad at her, for having to lap her so many times. i can hear it now:
"....that 7 car...."

good luck to her.
maybe she'll prove me and others wrong. we'll find out a little bit in Daytona.
Old 8 Dec 2009, 23:08 (Ref:2596375)   #83
Juarez Jed
Veteran

Juarez Jed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJuarez Jed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm sure she'll upset a lot of people , particularly anyone she beats
She should qualify okay, there's a lot of "cash for clunkers" in the Nationwide field.
I'm looking forward to it to be honest, it will be entertaining, even if not successful.
Old 8 Dec 2009, 23:21 (Ref:2596380)   #84
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juarez Jed View Post
She should qualify okay, there's a lot of "cash for clunkers" in the Nationwide field.
there's more really good teams, with seasoned vets who won't make it easy on her.
but you are right, she will make someone made when she beats them and it will be entertaining if nothing else.

and, i must say it....it will be good for the series and NASCAR :
Old 9 Dec 2009, 18:03 (Ref:2596807)   #85
jab
Veteran

Wales
South Wales/Coventry
jab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
She has Tony Eury Jr as her crew chief

No, this isn't going to end well, is it?
Old 9 Dec 2009, 19:37 (Ref:2596854)   #86
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
those are two polar opposites in every way possible.

should be a show in every way possible.
Old 11 Dec 2009, 06:21 (Ref:2597724)   #87
MJ_N_09
Veteran

United States
I'd love to see her try to get away with her primadonna-ness in Nascar. Judging by past incidents in the pits, she'd be very smart to not go after other people.

Just some advice. I know she'll never see it, but whatever.
Old 11 Dec 2009, 20:19 (Ref:2598120)   #88
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
She doesn't ***** anymore than Gordon. In fact, they are strikingly similar personalities.
Old 12 Dec 2009, 04:55 (Ref:2598327)   #89
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
I meant to do this entry here, but did it in the Indycar forum thread of the same nature by accident.

Listening to Sirius/XM NASCAR radio is certainly going to be intriguing after she starts running the races. It has already been daft enough following the confirmation of the deal, let alone after some racing!

I don't think she will do very well, but I hope she does. I really do. The better she does, well, the more I get to listen to wound up rednecks.
Old 12 Dec 2009, 16:19 (Ref:2598537)   #90
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Milka Duno is set to meet fellow IndyCar driver Danica Patrick in an upcoming ARCA test at Daytona International Speedway.

The Venezuelan will take part in the December 18-20 ARCA test driving for NASCAR Nationwide Series owner Todd Braun.
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/80547

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LXDEPrIr9I
More of this in the near future?
Old 12 Dec 2009, 19:33 (Ref:2598620)   #91
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
good Lord....how many DP (not prototurtles) threads will 2010 bring about?
Old 14 Dec 2009, 07:01 (Ref:2599255)   #92
MJ_N_09
Veteran

United States
You don't wanna know....
Old 16 Dec 2009, 16:30 (Ref:2600844)   #93
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
good Lord....how many DP (not prototurtles) threads will 2010 bring about?

I'm not sure which is worse.
Old 16 Dec 2009, 18:07 (Ref:2600893)   #94
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
DP in a DP.
Old 16 Dec 2009, 23:39 (Ref:2601050)   #95
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Pre-pubescent boys of America rejoice as Danica lands Nationwide seat.

Milka Duno as well. Worrying times.
Old 17 Dec 2009, 00:41 (Ref:2601075)   #96
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
funny you mention that..."google" images of milka duno and a pic of DP comes up.

let's play WHERE'S DP?
Old 17 Dec 2009, 02:12 (Ref:2601096)   #97
f1toy
Racer

f1toy is a back marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutton View Post
I don't think she will do very well, but I hope she does. I really do. The better she does, well, the more I get to listen to wound up rednecks.

so its official? nascar broadcasters are rednecks.
glad we got that news.

yeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. go daddy go daddy go.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 17 Dec 2009, 15:54 (Ref:2601373)   #98
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
funny you mention that..."google" images of milka duno and a pic of DP comes up.

let's play WHERE'S DP?
Second row, second from the left. What do I win?
Old 17 Dec 2009, 16:07 (Ref:2601379)   #99
DanicaFan
Veteran

United States
Stuckeyville
DanicaFan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Danica Patrick's Press Conference

Danica will be testing this weekend in an ARCA car as was stated in an earlier press conference.

She plans to qualify for the February 6th race at Daytona in the ARCA series.

She also plans to race at the following confirmed races in the Nationwide Series..

February 20 - California Speedway
February 27 - Las Vegas

She plans on running a 13 race schedule in the Nationwide Series.
Old 17 Dec 2009, 16:55 (Ref:2601391)   #100
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Second row, second from the left. What do I win?
a CD entirely filled with GoDaddy ad music, punchlines and sayings (no videos or pictures whatsoever), and a book on political policies written by Hugo Chavez which comes with a Citgo sticker.

PM me so I can get your mailing address.