Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 8 Sep 2024, 20:48 (Ref:4225845)   #76
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
+ 1 here. As to the commentators I just noticed some confusion when someone named the Anglia a Cortina. Sacrilege!

Yes, off with their heads, say I!
Old 8 Sep 2024, 20:52 (Ref:4225846)   #77
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Disappointing to see the 'Thunderbird' running in the last race, completely out of character for such a race. As one who attended all three Nine Hour races, I thought its inclusion a gross error of judgement, so delighted to see it retire early. I know you cannot expect everything to 'just as it was', but there should be limits.
Having had my own personal moan, I tend to think of the Revival being run as Formula Goodwood, with its own rules and regulations, designed to provide entertainment rather than reality. Fast cars driven on (and over) the limit is always worth watching.
JOMO.

Bawb.
I quite agree.

Asides which, it was the ugliest thing.
Old 9 Sep 2024, 06:42 (Ref:4225868)   #78
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
andy97 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
OK, good exercice for me because I did study the MSD box thing for friends.
In the case of the Jag' you named: in period, cars were running primitive ignition, points, condenser, coil and the timing advance curve was the job of the dizzy (masses and springs).
The red MSD box purpose is to replace the points/condenser thingy and has a built-in rev limiter (working either soft or hardway).
Coil remains and the ignition timing is free but must be obtained via the mechanical way, springs and masses. Or blocked. The signal inside the dizzy is sent via either an optical or a simple magnet, system called trigger. Simple and reliable.
The MSD box must be in sight, in no way altered neither the wirings must be touched. Should you add some protection it must be made with transparent material.
What has been done, is that some organizers like Masters and Peter Auto made a kind of BoP via the rev limiters, Cobras and E Types have not the same limit. Still, Cobras are faster as in period.
No sorcery, just the electronic term is somewhat pompous… This "box" is reliable only known issue is the compatibility with some tachos (Stack sometimes).

Peter Auto technical bulletins: https://files.peterauto.fr/b/s7rx41B...hs0Kgak7GJqfMy
MSD boxes made by Holley (carbs maker too): https://www.holley.com/products/igni...gnition_boxes/
Ok, many thanks, so relatively modern technology in classic cars to try to limit development and preserve an element of “realistic” comparitive performance?
Old 9 Sep 2024, 07:30 (Ref:4225875)   #79
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!
Yes I think so. Reliability improvement - much less ignition issues if any - and almost impossible to have a custom advance curve electronically controlled. We are many to think that development and historic don't go well together but this is racing you know.
All in all, what an event. Stunning.
Old 9 Sep 2024, 08:47 (Ref:4225882)   #80
HRSTR5
Racer

England
Surrey, England
HRSTR5 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Team Delta had 100 % finish this year . HRTR5 P 11 in Madgwick cup . Little J40 P20 on aggregate . Duncan Rabagliati Grand Son. All three 500 floated to the finish as well . Happy days and now we head to Aunguleme Wednesday . I get to steer as well . ?
Huge thanks to Iain, Paul and Stewart for prepping the Elva and supporting me over the weekend. I hadn't raced since Spa 6Hr last year, and am still recovering from nasty cycling accident, so somewhat out of practice!

Very nervous before a very wet Qualifying - especially as i expected the brand new L Sections to be treacherous having not been scrubbed in at all ... it was sliding a bit but actually i think i had more grip than most and have never felt more confident in the wet .... just drove around avoiding standing water, short-shifting and backing away from anyone giving me too much spray ... and was frankly astonished to find that i'd qualified 12th.

Very nervous again before the race ... on the screens it looked like track was dry (with avoidable wet patches), but it could rain at any point. We went to dry settings/pressures, but the tyres hadn't had any 'work' the day before, so i wasn't sure what to expect! I also figured that a good number of cars behind me on the grid would now be quicker than me in the better conditions.

Start was interesting, as the Lister Maserati directly in front of me (ie Row 3, to my Row 5) failed to get away, so I had an early chicane to negotiate. Dropped a few places on Laps 1 and 2, exactly as i had anticipated. But settled down into a nice rhythm, grip was good, car was good. Had a little bit of dicing, including 3 abreast a couple of times, but largely running my own race. Made a mess of the safety car restart ... 10-12 car train with nothing behind me (where did the rest go???!) ... in the train a couple of slower cars, so i deliberately allowed a small gap ahead of me, planning to arrive at the start line at full pace and breeze past them and hopefully others ... but whilst they were slower cars around the lap, they weren't short of grunt, so i was just left bemoaning a poor restart! We were given 3 extra minutes, which were quick laps for me, but short of any dicing. Finished 11th.

Delighted with the result. Car was great, I was pretty sore and tired after, but adrenaline is amazing!

Really enjoyed the weekend, despite the rain, sadly my son was a little unwell so he and my wife only came for my race, and left again when i was still in parc firm ... but that meant that my 17 year daughter came to drinks at the House, the Driver's Club, and the Ball - and a lovely lady invited her to passenger for the Dune Buggy parades on Saturday and Sunday ... so she had an amazing weekend and is still absolutely buzzing. Thing is, Iain and others now say that she should be getting out on track ... so thanks for causing me that trouble everybody!

We even managed to drag the motorhome out of the campsite without drama - i will be spending this morning washing it!

Fantastic weekend - thanks so much to everyone from His Grace downwards, marshals, and especially to Delta and Crew.

If anyone has any photos of me, I'd love to see them - Car 4 Burgundy Elva in Madgwick Cup. Out again at Castle Combe in 2 weeks.

James
Old 9 Sep 2024, 09:18 (Ref:4225892)   #81
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!
Could only find the start of you grid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9mUuSjykhw. What a weekend you had! Congratulations and many thanks for sharing.
Old 9 Sep 2024, 11:17 (Ref:4225896)   #82
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Great to read your report, James, and congrats on a great weekend.
Sounds like the Elva needs to come to the Southern Hemisphere for Phillip Island!
I remember back a few years when we met up there when you brought the Triumph 'darn Sarf 'for PI, and the now currently more subdued (an ongoing postponement pending a planned return) Targa Tasmania event.

Cheers
Chris.
Old 9 Sep 2024, 13:16 (Ref:4225908)   #83
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Thanks for the report, James, and well done Iain on your successful weekend.

Good luck in Angouleme - twin city of the town where I went to grammar school, but I regret to say I've never visited......
Old 9 Sep 2024, 15:26 (Ref:4225919)   #84
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
andy97 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRSTR5 View Post
Huge thanks to Iain, Paul and Stewart for prepping the Elva and supporting me over the weekend. I hadn't raced since Spa 6Hr last year, and am still recovering from nasty cycling accident, so somewhat out of practice!

Very nervous before a very wet Qualifying - especially as i expected the brand new L Sections to be treacherous having not been scrubbed in at all ... it was sliding a bit but actually i think i had more grip than most and have never felt more confident in the wet .... just drove around avoiding standing water, short-shifting and backing away from anyone giving me too much spray ... and was frankly astonished to find that i'd qualified 12th.

Very nervous again before the race ... on the screens it looked like track was dry (with avoidable wet patches), but it could rain at any point. We went to dry settings/pressures, but the tyres hadn't had any 'work' the day before, so i wasn't sure what to expect! I also figured that a good number of cars behind me on the grid would now be quicker than me in the better conditions.

Start was interesting, as the Lister Maserati directly in front of me (ie Row 3, to my Row 5) failed to get away, so I had an early chicane to negotiate. Dropped a few places on Laps 1 and 2, exactly as i had anticipated. But settled down into a nice rhythm, grip was good, car was good. Had a little bit of dicing, including 3 abreast a couple of times, but largely running my own race. Made a mess of the safety car restart ... 10-12 car train with nothing behind me (where did the rest go???!) ... in the train a couple of slower cars, so i deliberately allowed a small gap ahead of me, planning to arrive at the start line at full pace and breeze past them and hopefully others ... but whilst they were slower cars around the lap, they weren't short of grunt, so i was just left bemoaning a poor restart! We were given 3 extra minutes, which were quick laps for me, but short of any dicing. Finished 11th.

Delighted with the result. Car was great, I was pretty sore and tired after, but adrenaline is amazing!

Really enjoyed the weekend, despite the rain, sadly my son was a little unwell so he and my wife only came for my race, and left again when i was still in parc firm ... but that meant that my 17 year daughter came to drinks at the House, the Driver's Club, and the Ball - and a lovely lady invited her to passenger for the Dune Buggy parades on Saturday and Sunday ... so she had an amazing weekend and is still absolutely buzzing. Thing is, Iain and others now say that she should be getting out on track ... so thanks for causing me that trouble everybody!

We even managed to drag the motorhome out of the campsite without drama - i will be spending this morning washing it!

Fantastic weekend - thanks so much to everyone from His Grace downwards, marshals, and especially to Delta and Crew.

If anyone has any photos of me, I'd love to see them - Car 4 Burgundy Elva in Madgwick Cup. Out again at Castle Combe in 2 weeks.

James

Well done for your successful and enjoyable weekend; dangerous things, bicycles, as I have found out! Still, it’s encouraging that you are racing again.
Old 9 Sep 2024, 15:27 (Ref:4225920)   #85
pomracer
Racer

pomracer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
[QUOTE=Mike Harte;4225674]The problem about Goodwood, especially the Revival, is that it is supposed to glorify the cars that were racing up until Goodwood stopped hosting races in 1966.Now, I used to be at circuits nearly every other weekend racing my Anglia, and as our race was always the last of the day, I spent many hours watching bother saloons and sports/GTs racers. And they couldn't race the way that today's cars do.

Back in the 60s, I can only recall two cars that could race lifting their front wheels, the Imps and the Cortinas. I cannot remember ever seeing an E-Type or a Cobra doing that, unless, of course, it was just about to go on it's roof. That's because the cars we see at Goodwood are a pastiche of the cars of the 60s. For example, at least one of the E-types there this weekend wasn't created until 1991, so who knows what is under it's skin, and I'm certain that the scrutineers have now idea, either.

I know things have moved on since the 60s. Probably half those cars didn't even have a rollover bar back then, let alone a full roll cage. So the cars we now see racing are all a lot stiffer than in the old days, and that means that they handle far better currently. Also, it's quite obvious to me that the brakes are far superior to the ones available in the 60s, as are the tyres.

I enjoy Goodwood for the spectacle, not because the cars are exactly like the ones that I used to see when I raced. However, there are things that annoy me. Like, for example, why they permit cars to have a bonnet (hood) that flaps with straps to stop them opening fully; that would not have been allowed back then. It had to be closed and strapped/locked with pins. And why do E-Types have the boot/trunk lid open? There must be an advantage because otherwise they wouldn't do it.

Obviously I do enjoy the shows, which is why I sat glued to the TV watching it for three straight days; But I also don't kid myself that they truly represent the cars that I used to see once a fortnight 60 years ago.[/QUOTE

If I may pick you up on your statement about lifting a front wheel:= sorry but simply not factual and incorrect. I can provide evidence of a 100% period correct Cobra lifting a front wheel (no full cage , just period spec single hoop) - because the rear anti roll bar had been disconnected (wet weather) - and was fortunate enough to drive it a few years ago.

Last edited by pomracer; 9 Sep 2024 at 15:29. Reason: to clarify
Old 9 Sep 2024, 18:30 (Ref:4225944)   #86
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by pomracer View Post
If I may pick you up on your statement about lifting a front wheel:= sorry but simply not factual and incorrect. I can provide evidence of a 100% period correct Cobra lifting a front wheel (no full cage , just period spec single hoop) - because the rear anti roll bar had been disconnected (wet weather) - and was fortunate enough to drive it a few years ago.

In my defence, I do use the words recall and remember. I just cannot recall seeing it in period, but don't wish to dispute in any way what you state.

Did Cobras do it consistently, as we see often at Goodwood, or was it an infrequent incident? I ask, as I have a photo of my Anglia in the lateish 60s, taken from the infield at the hairpin at the end of the Norwich Straight at Snetterton, and there is air between the offside wheel and the tarmac. That was not a normal characteristic of my car, but it obviously happened on that occasion.
Old 9 Sep 2024, 19:26 (Ref:4225949)   #87
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Another great moment at GW, not foot down but feet to the metal! Is it really worrying that the RC did nothing to fix the chicane mess and wave at least the Red Flag, I wonder! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_TIMXWd_eA
Old 9 Sep 2024, 22:26 (Ref:4225956)   #88
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I've just watched the St Mary's Trophy and the Stirling Moss. Wonderful entertainment!

I thought the commentators did a good job, historic racing isn't their forté - yet! But they're doing a good job saying what they see and I'm sure will learn the intricacies of "our" branch of the sport. I'm afraid that just because the cars don't change (ish!), it doesn't mean the infrastructure around them stands still too.

Some of the modifications to historic cars are most welcome, especially in the safety department. I was relieved to see the driver of the Corvette at the end of the Moss race walk away from a very scary accident, there's no way that would have happened in period.

Whilst I don't enjoy the paddock pantomime aspect of the meeting, there's no doubt the loose interpretation of "historic racing car" has created a wonderful event on-track for us punters. It has to be something special to entice so many world class drivers.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 10 Sep 2024, 10:28 (Ref:4225988)   #89
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I suspect that many who comment on the origins of the cars at the Revival never saw them race in period, how many can remember the Sussex Trophy field of 70 years ago?

For myself the cars look familiar, despite additional 'iron work', however, the spoiler is the drivers themselves. Flash overalls, space helmets, tinted visors etc, completely ruin the spectacle! Why can't they wear short sleeve shirts, or simple overalls, 1950's casques on the head, second driver maybe having to paint it yellow?

I thing the answer is obvious, safety rules the world, you can only take authenticity so far today.

Goodwood is pure entertainment, dressed up as 'historic', the spectators, in the main go along with the theme by wearing appropriate clothes, but in the paddock, I remember seeing, Japanese Admirals, Bishops, Nuns, all sorts of idiots completely over the top.

To see Tom Ingram in the TVR, chase down Jake Hill in the Bryant Cobra, and make a superb overtake into Woodcote, was pure motor racing at its best, and was typical of the on-track action, lots of passing, and re-passing. To watch 60/100 year old cars driven as they were designed to do, makes up for the 'glamourous' side shows.

Don't carp, enjoy.

JOMO.
Old 10 Sep 2024, 16:30 (Ref:4226021)   #90
Mike_Powell
Rookie

Mike_Powell should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMike_Powell should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMike_Powell should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Goodwood is pure entertainment, dressed up as 'historic', the spectators, in the main go along with the theme by wearing appropriate clothes, but in the paddock, I remember seeing, Japanese Admirals, Bishops, Nuns, all sorts of idiots completely over the top.
JOMO.
I must admit to probably being the first one to go over the top., starting on the 3rd Revival when an important piece of grammar was included. "marshals are encouraged to where a) tweed jackets or A period dress.....so I did My costumes were always period correct but deliberately over the top. In my defence I only wore them for marshal's sign on so back in probans when I got to post. From the 5th revival onwards at training sessions everyone wanted to know what my costume was going to know. All I would day was either it was a built outfit (Hurricane, Maserati, Castrol oil can, Rupert Bear) or clothing (Charlie Chaplain, matching mini dress with my wife) scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz, the Mekon, Noddy)
Old 10 Sep 2024, 18:17 (Ref:4226029)   #91
brands
Veteran

brands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Some photos from a very wet Friday qually, all from Madgwick:
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0012.jpg   IMG_0033.jpg   IMG_0304.jpg  

IMG_0308.jpg   IMG_0672.jpg   IMG_0746.jpg  

Old 10 Sep 2024, 18:21 (Ref:4226030)   #92
brands
Veteran

brands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
2nd batch:
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0789.jpg   IMG_0837.jpg   IMG_0958.jpg  

IMG_0991.jpg   IMG_1063.jpg   IMG_1080.jpg  

Old 10 Sep 2024, 18:24 (Ref:4226031)   #93
brands
Veteran

a final batch, a gallery with many more is here https://motorsportintheuk.co.uk/p177020256
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1156.jpg   IMG_1205.jpg   IMG_1216.jpg  

IMG_1248.jpg   IMG_1317.jpg   IMG_1397.jpg  

Old 10 Sep 2024, 18:39 (Ref:4226034)   #94
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
I find the attention paid to many details amazing. For instance, the Motul ads use an old font and Mintex ads are for brake linings and not pads. As to the drivers, many wear new racing suits showing few if any modern ads, mainly white or light blue. As to the helmets, may be the best example is Jimmie Johnson not wearing his full face helmet but an open one instead, painted blue which was a Earnhart tribute few years ago. During his post stint interview he took care to grab a proper suit and period cap first (OK, balaclava was Alpinestar), he perfectly got into role IMO. I dont forget the marshals, spectators and of course the safety cars and recovery cars.

As to overtaking, J Johnson has been more than brilliant, swallowing three Cobras in a row from the outside. All this driving a RHD car! Not mentioning the ergonomics of the old brit lady. From 11'55" in this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGcXYIAD38 Enjoy the show! (of course his Scottish team mate was great too).
Old 11 Sep 2024, 06:40 (Ref:4226090)   #95
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
For a couple of years I supplied some marshal overalls. Look out for them, they're still in use - old-style Shell logos on white Probans. Apparently it took some time to get the correct logo because they were used so long ago and there were no digital copies readily available.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 11 Sep 2024, 07:06 (Ref:4226092)   #96
John Elwin
Veteran

France
Pas de Calais
John Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJohn Elwin should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
A few years ago Shell was selling 'period' jackets, tee shirts etc from their shop at Goodwood. Whether they were new/old stock or newly created, I don't know.

... and speaking of petrol companies (tenuous link!) not much seems to have been made of the fact that all races were run on synthetic fuel. This surely should have been quite a big story?
Old 11 Sep 2024, 11:27 (Ref:4226109)   #97
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Nice set of pictures, Brands, I have not been to the Revival since 2014, as it became to arduous for an old man, looking at the conditions reminds me that a wet Goodwood can be a pain.
Thanks for sharing your excellent snaps. I'll wait for some sunny images to make me regret not being there.

Bauble.
Old 11 Sep 2024, 16:29 (Ref:4226152)   #98
HRSTR5
Racer

England
Surrey, England
HRSTR5 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by brands View Post
Some photos from a very wet Friday qually, all from Madgwick:
Thanks for the snap ... it sure felt a lot wetter than it looks in that photo! If you have any more I'd love to see them, hardly seen any yet from the usual snappers.
Old 11 Sep 2024, 19:02 (Ref:4226165)   #99
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Did you try from this? https://www.motorsportimages.com/pho...vival+2024&p=8 Page #5 and #6 may be?
Old 16 Sep 2024, 21:01 (Ref:4227225)   #100
ChrisA
Veteran

England
Sutton In Ashfield
ChrisA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChrisA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
For those interested. Highlights on ITV tonight at 10:45.