Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:40 (Ref:2737232)   #76
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSRSR View Post
Not sure about Vettel's pit entry, I think that needs to be looked at. Pretty dangerous stuff
I haven't seen anything as outrageous as this since Anthony Davidson drove fast at Le Mans.

Nothing wrong with that, unless you just think Vettel should be penalised 'cus you don't like him.

However, don't worry. Vettel is under investigation for some other infraction. Bring on the outrage.
Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:40 (Ref:2737233)   #77
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Under investigation- as I thought.
Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:41 (Ref:2737235)   #78
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
When are McLaren going to build Hamilton a car?

I should've enjoyed the good times while they lasted early this season.
Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:41 (Ref:2737236)   #79
Joe Taylor
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warwickshire, UK
Joe Taylor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And today's reason for Red Bull losing a certain victory is getting Vettel to help Webber by driving slowly behind the Safety Car.
Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:41 (Ref:2737237)   #80
Super Hans
Veteran

United Kingdom
Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!
I'm sure he'll be found innocent.

Team orders would never happen on Horner's watch...
Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:44 (Ref:2737241)   #81
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Vettel now on a charge too.

Can either of them get far enough ahead of Alonso? Ooo, I hope not.

Team order: "I want you to push, and I want you to be wise."
FA: "Ok, understood"
Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:45 (Ref:2737242)   #82
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Vettel to be penalised for helping Webber. I love this, very very funny. Sham of a sport/team/driver/everything.
Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:46 (Ref:2737243)   #83
AUSRSR
Racer

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
AUSRSR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Drive through for Vettel. Nice
Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:46 (Ref:2737244)   #84
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Well done Vettel.

Why can't Hamilton have his car?
Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:47 (Ref:2737247)   #85
AUSRSR
Racer

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
All I can say this race so far has been, 'a can of worms'
Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:48 (Ref:2737249)   #86
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Alonso quickest on that lap. Come on.
Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:48 (Ref:2737250)   #87
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Vettel losing his race... puff
Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:49 (Ref:2737251)   #88
BootsOntheSide
Veteran

England
Eastbourne, England
BootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Hungary gives us a non-dull race - all determined by the safety car, deployed in a situation where nobody would have dreamt of throwing a red flag in the olden days. Red Bull made a hasty tactical mistake, and Vetterl tried to minimise the damage for them. Add in the pitstop chaos and the possibility that Hamilton's failure may have been triggered by the safety car, and we can see why 'safety' doesn't come into it.
Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:50 (Ref:2737252)   #89
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

The one-finger salute has been replaced by the one handed ****** sign.
Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:51 (Ref:2737253)   #90
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So Vettel tries to help the bloke (Webber) who would not give him the time of day and gets penalised for it.

Red Bull shoot themselves in the foot again. How predictable.

Why on earth would Vettel want to help his teamate? He has every right to be ****ed off.

Vettel at least comes out in front of Massa.....
Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:51 (Ref:2737254)   #91
skells22
Veteran

skells22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think Vettel is angry by that fist shake
Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:51 (Ref:2737255)   #92
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Drive-through penalty- swearing at the stewards.
Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:51 (Ref:2737258)   #93
Pingguest
Veteran

Netherlands
Heemstede, The Netherlands
Pingguest should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This is what you get with too tight rules.
Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:52 (Ref:2737261)   #94
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Vettel lost about 10s in the drive through to Massa.

Alonso 14.3 behind Webber. Losing quite a bit a lap. Surely Webber can have this victory gifted to him by Vettel!

No traffic infront of Webber or Alonso...
Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:53 (Ref:2737262)   #95
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

And to think I was going to make some joke this morning about one-fingered salutes and salutes for how many times he's cocked it up this year- 10 fingers looks about right.
Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:53 (Ref:2737263)   #96
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don't think Vettel feels he did anything wrong.
Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:54 (Ref:2737265)   #97
AUSRSR
Racer

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I haven't seen anything as outrageous as this since Anthony Davidson drove fast at Le Mans.

Nothing wrong with that, unless you just think Vettel should be penalised 'cus you don't like him.

However, don't worry. Vettel is under investigation for some other infraction. Bring on the outrage.
Pit lane entry is there for a reason, use it properly, they penalise you for crossing the white line on exit, why about entry?

Where did I say I didn't like him? Assuming I don't?
Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:55 (Ref:2737266)   #98
Super Hans
Veteran

United Kingdom
Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!
If the stewards discover that Vettel was acting on instructions from his team, will there be further penalities? 'cause effectively Webber will have benefited from team orders.
Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:58 (Ref:2737268)   #99
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSRSR View Post
Pit lane entry is there for a reason, use it properly, they penalise you for crossing the white line on exit, why about entry?
Not on every circuit they don't. The exit line is a no-no if it is dangerous. Entries are not governed like that. It is almost accepted at the Nurburgring.
Quote:
Where did I say I didn't like him? Assuming I don't?
Yes I was (well compared to The Webber). Oops.
Old 1 Aug 2010, 12:59 (Ref:2737269)   #100
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I don't think Vettel feels he did anything wrong.
HE didn't do anything wrong. RB pitwall did by presumably asking Seb to slow up to give Mark a break.

Why Seb would want to do Mark any favours I would not know.Seb should have just rubbed Marks nose in it. Hopefully Seb will be able to pass Alonso.....