Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 17 Sep 2000, 17:30 (Ref:37686)   #76
cool_runnings8
Racer

cool_runnings8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Woody - it was nice to see you again (briefly) in the Renault paddock on Saturday!

I totally agree with you - it's far too long to wait until the start of next season...bring on the Winter Series!
Old 17 Sep 2000, 18:02 (Ref:37688)   #77
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
OK, thanks to Tracey for the pictures - here goes...

Starting with my favourite - and let's just hope that the Chief Counstable of Northamptonshire doesn't see it...!!!

Old 17 Sep 2000, 18:02 (Ref:37689)   #78
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Old 17 Sep 2000, 18:03 (Ref:37690)   #79
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Old 17 Sep 2000, 18:04 (Ref:37691)   #80
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Old 17 Sep 2000, 18:05 (Ref:37692)   #81
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Old 17 Sep 2000, 18:05 (Ref:37693)   #82
Sparky
Veteran

Sparky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bah! That's it Craig - always blame the other guy! Only kidding, my friend. I was awake and on-line as you know, so don't worry about it.

I would have dearly loved to have come along, in fact I had always intended to be there (and camp) since the Silverstone night race was announced at the end of '99.

Unfortunately, after a really bad week (income wise) along with the petrol situation and the fact that I decided that it wouldn't be fair to not bring the tribe, I called it off.

I will be there for Snetterton, but again, I'll be on my own. Sparky Junior has a sleep-over, and Mrs Sparky is Working nights. (After Snetterton BTTC, you'll remember how tired she was for that!

So, if it's OK with you lot I'll be flying solo.

Old 17 Sep 2000, 18:06 (Ref:37695)   #83
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Old 17 Sep 2000, 18:06 (Ref:37696)   #84
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Old 17 Sep 2000, 18:07 (Ref:37697)   #85
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Old 17 Sep 2000, 18:08 (Ref:37698)   #86
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Old 17 Sep 2000, 18:09 (Ref:37699)   #87
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Old 17 Sep 2000, 18:14 (Ref:37700)   #88
Chris Y
Veteran

United Kingdom
Over there, over here
Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!

"Latest news: Ten-Tenths members flattened by large falling blue pyramids.."

Oh, sorry - I thought this was a caption contest
Old 17 Sep 2000, 18:31 (Ref:37702)   #89
Lee Purnell
Veteran

England
Bristol, England.
Lee Purnell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh dear, that is the worst picture of you EVER mate
By the looks of you (craig) you had a bit to much :beerface: the night before
The police man was excellent!
Old 17 Sep 2000, 19:24 (Ref:37706)   #90
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Actually Lee, I was putting that face on... honest!

Yep, getting that copper to don a 10 Tenths cap and have a beer was the highlight of the day - apart from seeing Gary 'the arse' Paffet bin his Fiesta in the Luffield gravel trap where, earlier in the day, our own Rick Pearson drove straight through in the best impression of Colin McRae i've ever seen outside the Welsh forests...!!

And thanks to whoever it was who organised the 10 Tenths plug on Radio Silverstone too!!! A good weekend - thanks guys
Old 17 Sep 2000, 19:42 (Ref:37712)   #91
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hey, love the photos
Old 17 Sep 2000, 21:59 (Ref:37740)   #92
Schoey
Rookie

Schoey should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't think I've stopped laughing yet. Those pictures are seriously class (particularly the policeman!). Thanks to everyone for yesterday, and thanks for a great year - it's been a lot of fun!

Seeya soon!
Old 17 Sep 2000, 22:08 (Ref:37746)   #93
Lorna
Veteran

Lorna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My sides are hurting from laughing at the picture of Craig in the tent. And Dan's very appropriate description: "TURTLE"

Old 18 Sep 2000, 07:38 (Ref:37792)   #94
RickP:Clio51
Veteran

England
Zurich
RickP:Clio51 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRickP:Clio51 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was just coming across to say hello to my mates, people always complain you are a long way from the cars at Silverstone, I thought a small sojourn through the gravel trap would enable you to see the ActiveShop Clio in full sideways spectacular motoring!
Hope all of you have had fun this year, it has been a pleasure to entertain you!
Look out for the new colour scheme for the car for next year, going black with a big A on the roof and hopefully some ten-tenths logos if Antill (surely Turtill?) gets his finger out and produces some suitable stickers!
Looking for a subsidiary sponsor too, so if anyone has a company who's logo looks good on a black background and has £20-30k to invest from their marketing budget let me know!
RickP:Clio#33
Old 18 Sep 2000, 12:06 (Ref:37819)   #95
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
hey, rick, don't forget pto on the underside of the car....

*sounds thankful as there is no pictoral evidence of me*
Old 18 Sep 2000, 12:29 (Ref:37829)   #96
RickP:Clio51
Veteran

England
Zurich
RickP:Clio51 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRickP:Clio51 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks Bella, not!
Me thinks you are confusing me with Paul "Brands is quicker on the roof" Lomax.

I too am thankful for the lack of photographic evidence!

RickP
Old 18 Sep 2000, 15:04 (Ref:37848)   #97
plomax
Rookie

plomax should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi All!
Just like to thank the Ten-Tenths crew for all your support this season. It really is appreciated!
If we can get things arranged in time we (RickP and me) may be doing the charity event at Snetterton in November - the one where passenger seats are bolted in and you can come out for a v small fee which goes to charity.
So if you can't get through to the Samaritans that day you may want to come out for a couple of laps of Snett with me instead. We'll keep you posted.
with regards to an earlier post...proof of the identity of the 1st Brands carnage (yes there have been two!) can be found here.... http://www.paullomax.com/images/plbrands.jpg

So again, many thanks all and see you soon!
Paul (flying-through-the-air-creates-less-friction-and-is-therefore-much-quicker) Lomax
(Activeshop Clio #23)
Old 18 Sep 2000, 17:41 (Ref:37864)   #98
Les
Veteran

Kenya
Suffolk,UK
Les should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Now THAT is a picture.
Do you reckon anyone will go in the car with you after showing that!!!

Glad no evidence of my photo - obviously camera broke in the taking!

I know 5 people who want to be first in the queue for a trip round Snett - I'll let you boys guess who.

As for Snett - anyone want a bed(s) for the night - no chocolate in carpet allowed (read the comments from Lorna) - we are 1 hour from the track.
Old 18 Sep 2000, 18:00 (Ref:37866)   #99
Invader
Veteran

Invader should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry Sparky....I felt terrible on Saturday...thought I had contributed to a domestic dispute causing a detention session.

Great pix folks....especially Turtill (nice one Rick)

Paul....I think you'll make more money fer charidee mate if you let us drive
Old 18 Sep 2000, 18:19 (Ref:37869)   #100
cool_runnings8
Racer

cool_runnings8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Les,

As promised at Silverstone, I've e-mailed you some pictures of Rick. I had to use a Tesco address as the address on the mailing list got returned? Let me know if you didn't get them or if you would like me to send them to another account.

Rebecca.