Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

View Poll Results: So... which pairing is going to win?
#1 Courtney/McConville - HRT Commodore 2 1.82%
#2 Tander/Percat - HRT Commodore 8 7.27%
#3 D'Alberto/Wood - TDR Falcon 0 0%
#4 A.Davison/Brabham - SBR Falcon 1 0.91%
#5 Winterbottom/Richards - FPR Falcon 9 8.18%
#6 W.Davison/Youlden - FPR Falcon 2 1.82%
#7 T.Kelly/Russell - KR Commodore 0 0%
#8 Bright/Jones - BJR Commodore 4 3.64%
#9 van Gisbergen/McIntyre - SBR Falcon 21 19.09%
#11 Murphy/Simonsen - KR Commodore 2 1.82%
#12 Fiore/Patrizi - FFF Falcon 0 0%
#14 Bargwanna/Price - BJR Commodore 0 0%
#15 R.Kelly/O.Kelly - KR Commodore 0 0%
#16 Reynolds/Blanchard - KR Commodore 1 0.91%
#17 Johnson/Besnard - DJR Falcon 8 7.27%
#18 Moffat/Halliday - DJR Falcon 0 0%
#19 Webb/Lyons - Tekno Falcon 0 0%
#21 Reindler/Wall - BJR Commodore 0 0%
#30 Luff/Pretty - LDM Commodore 0 0%
#33 Holdsworth/Ritter - GRM Commodore 1 0.91%
#34 Caruso/Marshall - GRM Commodore 0 0%
#200 Ingall/Perkins - PMM Commodore 2 1.82%
#47 Slade/Gaunt - SBR Falcon 0 0%
#49 Owen/Morris - PMM Commodore 0 0%
#55 Dumbrell/Canto - FPR Falcon 0 0%
#61 Coulthard/Baird - HRT Commodore 0 0%
#77 Denyer/Waters - KR Commodore 1 0.91%
#88 Whincup/Thompson - 888 Commodore 7 6.36%
#888 Lowndes/Skaife - 888 Commodore 41 37.27%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Old 3 Oct 2011, 00:41 (Ref:2964545)   #76
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

Are they channeling 'Big Kev' putting Mr Ingall's outline on the rear quarter? They might spill E85 on his likeness at the pitstops...
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 3 Oct 2011, 01:54 (Ref:2964555)   #77
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
TDR Goes Pink

The drawing is perhaps not as pretty as the end result...

#CANCERSUCKS
Old 3 Oct 2011, 03:19 (Ref:2964575)   #78
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
V8XTRA Preview Show

Not long now.....!!!!!!
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 3 Oct 2011, 04:39 (Ref:2964597)   #79
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....

Does Mr Ingall have a hole in his head on the other side for the dry break system?
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 3 Oct 2011, 07:37 (Ref:2964645)   #80
chavez
Veteran

Australia
The Basin, Victoria
chavez should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchavez should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchavez should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer View Post
That was a discussion point during the weekend, causing Mike Raymond to utter the classic line "Who put the sauce on the Eggenburgers".

I don't believe it was ever proven, but I bet it was true
The fuel was fine - unlike that used by DJR during Hardies Heroes.
Old 3 Oct 2011, 07:48 (Ref:2964656)   #81
TSR
Veteran

Australia
Sutherland Shire
TSR has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Will the lap record get broken this year?????????

I am guessing no going by the weather that is predicited
2015 V8Supercar Champion #5 PDA Mark Frosty Winterbottom
To Finish First, First you must Finish
Old 3 Oct 2011, 23:28 (Ref:2965227)   #82
Go Harder.
Racer

Australia
Somewhere in the sticks...
Go Harder. should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyone wanting to keep tabs on the weather should look HERE

They have 3 different forecast models on that page so should give a fair indication of whats coming. At a glance we look to have a few wet sessions leading up to race day
Old 4 Oct 2011, 02:53 (Ref:2965257)   #83
Kingair
Veteran

Kingair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKingair should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Three different forecast models, more like three different dart boards.
Old 4 Oct 2011, 03:06 (Ref:2965263)   #84
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
A typical Bathurst is bloody warm during the day, with super strong uV, regardless of cloud cover. The sun goes away quite quickly of an afternoon, then the chill starts, and it drops to 5C and lower. Usually get a frost on the car in the mornings too.

Rain is bound to come sometime during the 4 day carnival... a steamy kinda rain, almost like being in Queensland.. but it seems to go away almost as quickly as it came.

Always wondered if the cars travelling round the big hill actually created its own weather pattern, a kind of whirly gig, that brings the oddball weather.

In terms of the appropriate dress for the days... dont get sunburnt! Even if its hot, sunburn is hotter... Aloe vera helps but you dont want that burn for the whole event...

Can we please have a Bathurst 2007 again please?
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 4 Oct 2011, 03:28 (Ref:2965273)   #85
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
sizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
A typical Bathurst is bloody warm during the day, with super strong uV, regardless of cloud cover. The sun goes away quite quickly of an afternoon, then the chill starts, and it drops to 5C and lower. Usually get a frost on the car in the mornings too.

Rain is bound to come sometime during the 4 day carnival... a steamy kinda rain, almost like being in Queensland.. but it seems to go away almost as quickly as it came.

Always wondered if the cars travelling round the big hill actually created its own weather pattern, a kind of whirly gig, that brings the oddball weather.

In terms of the appropriate dress for the days... dont get sunburnt! Even if its hot, sunburn is hotter... Aloe vera helps but you dont want that burn for the whole event...

Can we please have a Bathurst 2007 again please?
Been down there twice, the first time for Murphs lap and I have never been so cold in all my life. Average Punter may have thought it was funny me shivering at Oran Park a couple of years ago but at least I wasn't wearing thermals when I shivered.
Turned up again for 06 with all the thermal gear and sweated my tits off.
Old 4 Oct 2011, 08:21 (Ref:2965361)   #86
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
And so it begins....
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 4 Oct 2011, 08:37 (Ref:2965373)   #87
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
sizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Bloody hell it even looks warm
Old 4 Oct 2011, 08:55 (Ref:2965389)   #88
fomoco
Veteran

Australia
Bris Vages southside
fomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridfomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
love the floor layers, one would think a rolled out flooring would do.

still nice to see the setting up side, the tents, the fans.
Old 4 Oct 2011, 08:56 (Ref:2965391)   #89
fomoco
Veteran

Australia
Bris Vages southside
fomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridfomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Any pics of Jim Beam Racing , or haven't they arrived yet, they were heading of Tues from Bris I believe
Old 4 Oct 2011, 08:58 (Ref:2965393)   #90
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Their facebook page suggests the new livery designs will be unveiled tomorrow (Wednesday) AM
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 4 Oct 2011, 09:42 (Ref:2965415)   #91
Carsandmotorracing
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland NZ
Carsandmotorracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Crap, although it is prediced wet qual so we'll see if it greens up.
Old 4 Oct 2011, 12:21 (Ref:2965519)   #92
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by fomoco View Post
Any pics of Jim Beam Racing , or haven't they arrived yet, they were heading of Tues from Bris I believe
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 4 Oct 2011, 19:20 (Ref:2965730)   #93
osrg
Racer

osrg should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridosrg should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Some better pics of the "Premium Pair"

Old 4 Oct 2011, 22:21 (Ref:2965826)   #94
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....

5 cars, no waiting....
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 4 Oct 2011, 22:40 (Ref:2965833)   #95
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....

#CANCERSUCKS
Old 4 Oct 2011, 22:41 (Ref:2965834)   #96
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Bathurst RadioComms Streams
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 4 Oct 2011, 23:29 (Ref:2965839)   #97
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
WOW, the Jim Beam cars look sensational!!! They should look great on the track. I love the special liveries, last year's HRT livery was awesome. 888's Camo livery was killer, and these JBR cars look superb.

I might just have to indulge in some of the sponsor's product during the race to support them, even though I'm a Holden man
Old 5 Oct 2011, 00:27 (Ref:2965847)   #98
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Fab's new colours
Old 5 Oct 2011, 01:54 (Ref:2965875)   #99
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeman444 View Post

Fab's new colours
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 5 Oct 2011, 02:07 (Ref:2965881)   #100
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
#CANCERSUCKS