Old 25 Aug 2003, 18:45 (Ref:698539)   #101
Speed
Veteran

Panama
Panama, Rep. of Panama
Speed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Stephenw
Montoya, what a waste...clearly the most talented driver on the grid; whilst being nothing but a pathetic little child.

Not to mention a complete hypocrite.
Sw, Who's your favourite driver ?
Old 25 Aug 2003, 20:39 (Ref:698636)   #102
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Yeah sorry but I got a real problem with this coming from the guy who does nothing but talk ying-yang every chance he gets...

Telling people if they can't race they should "get out".

Sato san says ..... well , it is called RACING afterall, and half of the recent F1 grid havent been racers as they would rather not try the overtaking manouver !....Go Juan i say !

Telling people that it's OK to squeeze Schumacher into the grass...
Sato san says .....I dont see Michael having that many moral standards in that dept , he even tried to put his brother in the wall .

Telling JV that he was going to "kill someone else" a few races after that tragic OZ gp..
Sato san says .......ok , i will give you that one , maybe not the best thing he has said .

Screaming over the radio "bleeping Raikkonen" in some childish rage because he had to lift...
Sato san says ........Surley you must be joking !....this was one of the best and funniest moments of last season , It was great to hear the adrenlin pumping in his voice .

Throwing some ridiculous bizarre tantrum over a bump on the head with his wife having to placate him like some 3 year old child.
Sato san says ......again , fair point i suppose . on a side note , isnt his wife Horny !purrrrrrr .

Yelling at the team in France over the radio because he is too much of a child to have it out in the garage in private...
Sato san says ......what are you on ?, Juan had a point , he should have been able to race his team mate , incase you hadnt noticed , Juan likes to overtake people .

Montoya, ...clearly the most talented driver on the grid..
Not to mention his wife Connie is a beautiful !

Sorry , i had to edit your last quote , so it made more sense !.

Last edited by Sato san; 25 Aug 2003 at 20:43.
Old 25 Aug 2003, 20:55 (Ref:698648)   #103
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:

Yelling at the team in France over the radio because he is too much of a child to have it out in the garage in private...

Funnily enough, there was a thread about this a little while, and not 1 person on this BB could come up with a transcript or proof, maybe you could enlighten us?

Quote:

Montoya,{..........} clearly the most talented driver on the grid;

Have to agree with you there!
Old 25 Aug 2003, 21:08 (Ref:698663)   #104
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mr V and Sato team up!
Old 25 Aug 2003, 21:08 (Ref:698666)   #105
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hey, this is the fifth page of drivel!
Old 25 Aug 2003, 21:33 (Ref:698689)   #106
Mr V
Veteran

England
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by knowlesy
Mr V and Sato team up!
*cue music* Tag team back again
Old 25 Aug 2003, 22:50 (Ref:698781)   #107
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Damon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
and you took 'em out without having to resort to using chairs/wrenches. Good job guys!
Old 25 Aug 2003, 23:32 (Ref:698833)   #108
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally posted by Francesca
couldn't we say that about all drivers!
And some of the fans (all drivers).
Old 26 Aug 2003, 01:31 (Ref:698908)   #109
massifheed
Racer

massifheed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, having not been able to sleep, I thought I would come and browse the forum.

Well... feeling quite sleepy now.

Five pages! What were you guys thinking!?!
Old 26 Aug 2003, 02:08 (Ref:698928)   #110
Mr V
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally posted by massifheed

Five pages! What were you guys thinking!?!
What were you thinking reading through all 5 pages?
Old 26 Aug 2003, 02:17 (Ref:698933)   #111
Onlooker
Veteran

Onlooker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't really think he was complaining to much just trying to get a laugh in about MS's poor form of late and how little he is adding to his points tally.

"Montoya made some last minute changes to his suspension but it seemed to effect it's handling"-Classic
Old 26 Aug 2003, 05:25 (Ref:698986)   #112
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Francesca
couldn't we say that about all drivers!
And your point is?
Old 26 Aug 2003, 13:13 (Ref:699416)   #113
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i think her point is Peter ,......... that it is about time you stopped being so grumpy and admitted that Juan is secretly your favorite modern day driver!...

...sorry , im only jesting !

Last edited by Sato san; 26 Aug 2003 at 13:14.
Old 26 Aug 2003, 13:16 (Ref:699420)   #114
Francesca
Veteran

Ajman
Hampshire
Francesca should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
blatantly obvious Peter....this thread is pointless because all drivers spout BS from time to time.
Old 26 Aug 2003, 13:24 (Ref:699432)   #115
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Sato san
i think her point is Peter ,......... that it is about time you stopped being so grumpy and admitted that Juan is secretly your favorite modern day driver!...

...sorry , im only jesting !
Bugger, you spotted that then
Old 26 Aug 2003, 13:41 (Ref:699445)   #116
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom

as this thread probally ran its course about 4 pages ago .......maybe we should just resort to posting piccys of his lovely wife Connie .

Last edited by Sato san; 26 Aug 2003 at 13:42.
Old 26 Aug 2003, 13:47 (Ref:699449)   #117
Francesca
Veteran

Ajman
Hampshire
Francesca should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
...or even Juan himself. I must admit, with those hamster cheeks of his, I would love to go up to him and Tango him with a large pair of wobbly orange gloves!
Old 26 Aug 2003, 14:11 (Ref:699475)   #118
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thread closed. Time to put thi sone to bed. It isn't going anywhere. In fact it hasn't been anywhere either!

Last edited by Adam43; 26 Aug 2003 at 14:12.
Old 26 Aug 2003, 14:27 (Ref:699498)   #119
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thanks Adam

Tags
jpm