Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Closed Thread

Old 21 Mar 2008, 00:01 (Ref:2157710)   #101
Flagger
Racer

Flagger should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You are on the money XR8,X and aussieracer are jealous of you being able to be out there on the track when the best they can do is look at a computer screen. I am still waiting for them to give us some proof of the rubish they are saying,not heresay but proof. You guys are only making a joke of yourself.
Old 21 Mar 2008, 04:42 (Ref:2157798)   #102
MrX
Racer

Australia-Aboriginal
Wangaratta
MrX should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Flagger, rather than just saying that i am full of it... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SHOW ME ONE SINGLE COMMENT THAT I HAVE MADE in this thread that is either incorrect or exaggerated.

Prove to us all, one single comment that i have ever made that is incorrect and if you can, You will have my word that I will never post in this thread again!
Old 21 Mar 2008, 05:12 (Ref:2157808)   #103
aussieracer
Racer

Australia
australia
aussieracer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
flagger, if you had have taken the time to read my other posts instead of flying off the handle, i sure you would have read that i stated that I AM A CAR OWNER!!. how could i be jealous of the whole thing if i am a part of it. i cant help but wonder how much thought you put into your posts sometimes. i have never posted any *alledged* matters that have not already been posted, i only disscuss matters that have already been posted. i am not the one causing conflict, it just seems that noone can have an opinion on here without copping a spray from you. maybe you should stop and think who is making a joke of themselves.
Old 21 Mar 2008, 23:23 (Ref:2158620)   #104
Flagger
Racer

If you do have a car and are driving in the series aussieracer you would be getting plenty of help to run your car both financially and technically unless you are different to everybody else and although we havnt got our cars finished yet I have spent a lot oif time at events finding out things. look at any class including the V8s there is whinging about something,look at GT cars there is another series starting for porches because the drivers are unhappy,look at Carrera Cup with the complaints about the unskilled management of the class,lok at Comodore cup,numbers falling off because of bad debts and tech problems. I think the difficulty with Aussie racers is that one person has to take on the responsibility for every single thing and human nature is that it wont suit everybody. I would suggest that if you do have a car and you think some of the garbage on here has any factual standing you shoulkd bring it up with the organisers for the good of the class. X has stated numeroues things on here that are total rubish and have no fact at all and are not even worth considering, he is a wannabe at least you have a car(maybe) and are a part of it.

Does any one know if the F1 races will be shown in the foxtel show, I hear they were good races but I havnt seen them.

I have asked about the new bodies and been told what they are off the record and that they are in production i am looking forward to it as I am sure they will look good having manufacturer backing.
Old 22 Mar 2008, 01:59 (Ref:2158660)   #105
aussieracer
Racer

Australia
australia
flagger, u seem to think i have somthing against the series. i dont as i have said before it is a fantasic series. if i thought it wasnt, why would i be putting time and $$$ into it. i am fully aware that you are not going keep everyone happy, and managing a series with so many cars would be a difficult task and i dont envy pw's position for a second. i just would like to know where this *bad press* comes from. true or untrue, it is damaging to the series.
Old 22 Mar 2008, 02:35 (Ref:2158668)   #106
Flagger
Racer

It comes from the wannabees like x who cant be a part of it aussie racer. I cant understand why you would even ask the question, you are there so why not get it from the horses mouthif you care so much. When you think about really it is not bad press ,it is not even press, it is a bunch of no bodies who are trying to look in and as I have said before are jealous. I havnt seen it yet but I hear the TV was great and Russell Ingle,greg rust and Bill woods and Brad Jones all gave the class great praise,I would rather believe them then the phonies like x on this and I am sure nothing said on here would have any impact at all particularly unvarified ramblings.

My attitude is if ther is nothing nice to say then dont say anything,particularly if you cannot back it up.
Old 22 Mar 2008, 03:21 (Ref:2158676)   #107
Backagain
Racer

Backagain has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xr8
Now MRX, you mentioned you are an official! I hope you are not one of the pain in the arses that tries every meeting to disrupt all the ARCs that are competing and work totally against the catagory. I would be very suprised to know who you are as well as all the other competitors that get the wrath of some very annoying officials at some meets lately.
Dear XR8, please stop making unsubstantiated (note spelling Flogger) statements without backing them up with facts, you are casting aspersions on all officials and volunteers that officiate at the various meetings. Unless you can back up your statements with facts, say nothing.

See how stupid the arguments of you and your mate Flogger sound when you do the exactly same thing yourself.
Who are they and how are the (pain in the arse) officials working against the category. Facts please, no hearsay!!!!!

Last edited by Backagain; 22 Mar 2008 at 03:25.
Old 22 Mar 2008, 05:32 (Ref:2158692)   #108
aussieracer
Racer

Australia
australia
i taped the aussies when they were on at the gp and yes the channel 10 commentary was all positive and interesting to listen to. ok it may not be bad press, but even aparent *ramblings* spread quicker and do a lot more harm than positive feedback. its the same no matter what the situation, weather it be racing, business, life, its all going to do some amount of harm.
Old 23 Mar 2008, 06:15 (Ref:2159351)   #109
sunseeker
Rookie

sunseeker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
xr8 and flagger are just talking heads for "the creator" The day PW is moved out of this catagory, will be the day it truely goes places!!!

Pity that isnt happening anytime soon!
Old 23 Mar 2008, 07:09 (Ref:2159367)   #110
aussieracer
Racer

Australia
australia
i think pw needs to be cut some slack. he is not in an envyable position managing a series with so many cars, and with so many people in the series you are not going to keep everyone in the series happy. its the same if you were managing a workplace with lots of people, the hirer and firer is is going to face the music on any *alledged* issues. i dont think that it would be possible to keep 100% of the people happy 100% of the time. i think no matter who is in charge, there is always going to be *unhappy campers*, its just human nature.
Old 23 Mar 2008, 07:33 (Ref:2159376)   #111
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
He said, she said... blah blah blah.....

New thread please, talking about the racing, not whether Phil Ward and family are the devil incarnate

{THREAD CLOSED}
#CANCERSUCKS
Closed Thread