Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 13 Jun 2005, 00:31 (Ref:1326905)   #101
Just Do It!
Veteran

Just Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evomike
One does have to wonder about that though. there is a marked difference between 021 and 67. Is the 021 car better??? Maybe that should be the mount for Bathurst if this combo was to eventuate, or is it the organic matter behind the wheel. Or Both......
Who said that Men of Steel were organic? And they must be Men of Steel.... otherwise one of them wouldn't be called Rusty
Old 13 Jun 2005, 04:33 (Ref:1326993)   #102
AATurbo
Rookie

AATurbo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
They certainly would be one of the most experienced line ups together.
Old 13 Jun 2005, 06:51 (Ref:1327049)   #103
Belly13
Veteran

Australia
Bathurst, NSW
Belly13 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I agree with GTRMagic. Bring back Porter.
GRM's #1 Supporter 2014
Bloody Volvo Drivers...
Old 13 Jun 2005, 21:58 (Ref:1327771)   #104
flyingduck
Veteran

flyingduck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I just wish that the TKR car that is gaining support because of such good performances this year are all going to support another car because they support the Rat.
Old 13 Jun 2005, 22:04 (Ref:1327780)   #105
Evomike
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
Evomike should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belly13
I agree with GTRMagic. Bring back Porter.
I don't agree
Old 14 Jun 2005, 00:42 (Ref:1327860)   #106
Just Do It!
Veteran

Just Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
When are you going for your enduro trial, Evo? It must be close. And to think that you have been completely overlooked....that's just wrong!
Old 14 Jun 2005, 11:37 (Ref:1328195)   #107
dsg
Veteran

Thailand
Chonburi
dsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic
Mr Morris will do a superb job in the #67 car at Sandown & Bathurst, alongside Mr Radisich.... especially if Mr Radisich takes the lead role in both instances....

No chance. If he runs to established form, Mr Morris will have tried some late braking attempt or ambitious pass within his first two dozen laps and this will put his and most likely any of the other cars in the vicinity effectively out of the race.

Radisich fans can only hope the Morris stints are in relatively clean air where he can avoid playing bumper cars or throwing the car into the scenery.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 03:11 (Ref:1328926)   #108
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
sizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I have to ask the question Evo, as a sponsor of the driver and car currently doing exceptionally well your thoughts on that driver not being in your car.

Will your signage etc appear on the PMM car or are you basically playing second fiddle on the biggest weekend of all.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 03:20 (Ref:1328929)   #109
Evomike
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
As I have often stated, I am happy so long as it is the best for the team. If it is decided that the 2 Pauls in #67 is best for the team then I am happy. If it is decided that Paul and Scott Dixon should be in 021 and that is the best option as deemed by the decision makers then I am happy. I often give my time as a volunteer to sell merchandise for the team or what ever is required so I am not in it for the money. I have faith in the decisions made by David, Bernie and Martin, after all they bought the Rat to the team!
Old 15 Jun 2005, 03:22 (Ref:1328930)   #110
Evomike
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzle
I have to ask the question Evo, as a sponsor of the driver and car currently doing exceptionally well your thoughts on that driver not being in your car.

Will your signage etc appear on the PMM car or are you basically playing second fiddle on the biggest weekend of all.
As this has yet to be decided I have no idea, with a sponsors meeting soon one would assume that this will be discussed as part of the decision making process.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 04:13 (Ref:1328939)   #111
pete60
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane
pete60 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic
Mr Morris will do a superb job in the #67 car at Sandown & Bathurst, alongside Mr Radisich.... especially if Mr Radisich takes the lead role in both instances....
After so publicly flaying Mr Gurr for his error last year at Bathurst, I guess we can expect a perfect drive from Paul M this year.....maybe he'll keep the inside overtaking manoeuvre tried so spectactularly at Shanghai in the kitbag.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 22:28 (Ref:1329944)   #112
flyingduck
Veteran

flyingduck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I agree with you sizzle this is dissappointing because TKR don't have major sponsors on the side or bonnet of the car and good exposure at Bathurst and sandown would make that easier to fill this year and next instead of playing second fiddle on Mr Morris's car
Old 16 Jun 2005, 01:42 (Ref:1330001)   #113
BAZzzzz c
Veteran

United Kingdom
AUCKLAND
BAZzzzz c has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzle

Just have FAITH that David J and the rest of the TKR Team will be doing EVERYTHING to promote OUR car and not the #67. If it isnt in the interest of our Team, then it wont happen. TRUST our fearless and illustrious leader 'cos he aint put many 'feet' wrong so far......The Team is Paramount to David John, and all of the sponsors and fans alike.

Psssst: (I just wish that we get a different co-driver to P.M.!!!!, one that can stay on the Black stuff)