Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 21 May 2003, 18:34 (Ref:606152)   #1251
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's a damn nuisance. It can be rock solid for lap after lap, then, all of a sudden, it moves, usually a time when I am performing some difficult manoevre on the track
Old 21 May 2003, 18:34 (Ref:606153)   #1252
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by ®îjñtjûh

Is there a program where i can see a replay without having to start up GPL? (don't mean the replay analyzer)

Not that I've ever found.
Old 21 May 2003, 19:00 (Ref:606183)   #1253
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
It's a damn nuisance. It can be rock solid for lap after lap, then, all of a sudden, it moves, usually a time when I am performing some difficult manoevre on the track

Mine does the same. Even more annoying is that the old floorboards in my room aren't exactly falt anymore, and there's a rather inconvenient dip in the floor right behind my seat that the chair rolls into occasionally
Old 21 May 2003, 20:48 (Ref:606281)   #1254
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ayse,

My spin was yet again another display of muppetry on my part.

I was checking where you were in my mirrors during the most important braking zone on the course. I'm still kicking myself for it..

Despite the evil nature of the course, I find I can be very consistent on a good day..
Old 21 May 2003, 20:52 (Ref:606289)   #1255
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Damon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You gonna get the replay uploaded soon Spud?
Old 21 May 2003, 20:54 (Ref:606291)   #1256
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I will make sure I do it tomorrow. I'm typing at the moment after 8 pints of lager, so I don't trust myself at the mo.
Old 21 May 2003, 20:57 (Ref:606294)   #1257
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Frightened what you may upload by mistake ay Spud .
Old 21 May 2003, 21:01 (Ref:606295)   #1258
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Damon,

It's all coming out now. You really have a sordid mind.
Old 21 May 2003, 21:03 (Ref:606296)   #1259
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
*sniggers*
Old 21 May 2003, 21:11 (Ref:606305)   #1260
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
I rest my case..

Last edited by Spudgun; 21 May 2003 at 21:11.
Old 22 May 2003, 12:11 (Ref:606738)   #1261
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by Spudgun

Despite the evil nature of the course, I find I can be very consistent on a good day..
Absolutely. Actually, I think all 3 of us (Damon, you and I) were pretty consistent all round at Mexico. OIf course, Damon was clearly hot to trot and determined to win, whereas I was actually reasonably content to sit tight and see what happened. Although I caught you up a couple of times (after my two problems), it would have been a completely different matter to get past you - even though there were a couple of places where I thought I definitely had you for speed (into and out of the hairpin, for example), they weren't really good overtaking opportunities. But you were definitely driving very consistently. After I got past you I was waiting patiently for one of Damon's wheels to fall off, but it never happened. (I obviously didn't bribe his chief mechanic enough - I'll get that right before Zandvoort...... )
Old 22 May 2003, 13:37 (Ref:606864)   #1262
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
You've got me on general speed at Zandvoort by some distance Ayse. Should be fun trying to keep you behind again.
Old 22 May 2003, 14:08 (Ref:606891)   #1263
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
What's yur PB D? (At Zandy)
Old 22 May 2003, 14:19 (Ref:606903)   #1264
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
1m27.8 in the Ferrari, but I bloody hate it, worst circuit in the game for me. No matter what setup I try I always seem to have horrible understeer, and I hate understeer.
Old 22 May 2003, 14:30 (Ref:606914)   #1265
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
I don't get bad understeer, just a little on the understeery side.
I've done a 28.36 today, so it looks like i'll be snapping on your heels a bit
Old 22 May 2003, 17:44 (Ref:607084)   #1266
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I hadn't run at Zandy since the "race" and my pb is 1m26.139. But I did just half a dozen laps last night (before I went to the 'Ring ) and did two laps in the low 46's. I've got a 1m45.449 in the Lotus and I reckon a mid to high 45 is easily on in the Ferrari.

And as for keeping me behind, D, I guess it becomes quite important for the TTFL? On my calculations (assuming Rouen stands - but we still don't know.....), if you win, you win the League. If you don't.......

Should be interesting.
Old 22 May 2003, 18:00 (Ref:607094)   #1267
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
don't you mean 25.449, and low 26's?
Old 22 May 2003, 18:26 (Ref:607110)   #1268
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yes.

But I'm old and suffer from brain as well as brake fade......
Old 22 May 2003, 22:58 (Ref:607294)   #1269
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
And as for keeping me behind, D, I guess it becomes quite important for the TTFL? On my calculations (assuming Rouen stands - but we still don't know.....), if you win, you win the League. If you don't.......

Should be interesting.
Really?! I didn't notice that. How interesting...
Old 23 May 2003, 08:16 (Ref:607497)   #1270
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Where are we going to race next?
Rouen?
Zandvoort?
Nurb?
Old 23 May 2003, 09:40 (Ref:607553)   #1271
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Zandvoort R.
Old 23 May 2003, 13:48 (Ref:607855)   #1272
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Is there anyone else apart from pirenzo and I up for a praccy race at Zandvoort on Sunday. If we're down to just 2 or 3, I'm afraid I doubt if I'll bother.
Old 23 May 2003, 13:49 (Ref:607858)   #1273
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by Damon
Really?! I didn't notice that. How interesting...
Why don't I believe you........?
Old 24 May 2003, 23:02 (Ref:609081)   #1274
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Just to confirm, whatever happens, I will not be racing tomorrow afternoon. I forgot I'm havign new carpets laid on Monday, so I have to empty the lounge tomorrow......
Old 24 May 2003, 23:17 (Ref:609091)   #1275
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
You're priorities are all wrong Ayse... You should get the kids to do it. THey can earn their pocket money.

Seriously though, with the low numbers we may as well call off the Zandy praccy. Technicaly we've already had one anyway.