Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old Today, 17:11 (Ref:4232419)   #1426
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
A couple a video on Spigel.de, namely one of a test at Paul Ricard in 2006, makes me wish that Audi Sport would make their older LMP/Le Mans/ALMS/LMS videos they may have more available. But I'm just a big Audi fan of that period.
Old Today, 17:30 (Ref:4232423)   #1427
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chernaudi View Post
But I'm just a big Audi fan of that period.
Ha yes? Didn't notice that before. I had the opportunity to visit Oreca premises more than once and find that my best ever was with Gounon. He went down to many details of his Audi and when I went back home I told myself "those people are bringing something new to endurance racing".
As to videos, did you ever watch what could be a commercial made by BMW and called "Adrenalin"? Enjoyable.
Old Today, 17:41 (Ref:4232426)   #1428
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
I've been mostly trying to get some Audi Sport raw footage and race broadcast footage. I know where I'll be able to get the latter (though I'll have to wait for it for a few months), but the Audi Sport footage I've been seeking has been hard to come by. Audi and Audi Sport don't seem all that willing to play ball and I've also asked about the 2008 Misano journalist test footage from Audi and AutoBild, and either organization knows exactly who owns what as far rights to that footage.

But here's the footage from Spiegel about the 2006 Paul Ricard test--I hope that the adds aren't too jarring or distracting due to their quanity (AutoBild and Focus are basically just as bad).

https://www.spiegel.de/video/video-31245.html
Old Today, 18:07 (Ref:4232431)   #1429
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!
Nice footage, thanks. Great to see the old pit entry of the Ricard. Was it Dindo at wheel? I remember some laps on the Pirelli track on-board a DTM Audi.