Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:05 (Ref:3743693)   #1476
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
He's moving!
Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:05 (Ref:3743694)   #1477
Lagunaseca_4life
Veteran

United States
Central Valley CA
Lagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yea but like they said on fs1, what's the max lap time and has Toyota reached it?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:05 (Ref:3743695)   #1478
Scorchess
Racer

Scorchess has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
It's very much still a race. Havent seen many of these right?
I've seen a lot. This was poised to be an amazing edition but it's ruined now.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:06 (Ref:3743696)   #1479
Louie Loper
Veteran

United States
Nebraska
Louie Loper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Can the 7 be pushed back by the 9? Or if it stops can the crew bring a battery to the driver to boost it back? I know only the driver can touch it.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:07 (Ref:3743697)   #1480
Akrapovic
Veteran

Australia
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorchess View Post
I've seen a lot. This was poised to be an amazing edition but it's ruined now.
Totally ruined. Only 1 lap between the 2 lead cars and we know they're absolutely bullet proof, as we've proven!
Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:07 (Ref:3743698)   #1481
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
Max laptime only counts for the last lap of the race.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:07 (Ref:3743699)   #1482
airbusA346
Veteran

England
Staffordshire, UK
airbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridairbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Kamui out of the car.

Looks like he jumped out and didn't want to touch it (still live).
Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:07 (Ref:3743700)   #1483
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagunaseca_4life View Post
Yea but like they said on fs1, what's the max lap time and has Toyota reached it?
That's only for the last lap to prevent chronically sick cars being wheeled out at the end just to say they finished the race.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:07 (Ref:3743701)   #1484
Articus
Veteran

Articus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Loper View Post
Can the 7 be pushed back by the 9? Or if it stops can the crew bring a battery to the driver to boost it back? I know only the driver can touch it.

To do that would throw away the #9 cars race.

But the #8 car....
Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:07 (Ref:3743702)   #1485
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I admit I really don't want to see Porsche win this easily ... but A.) it is far from over and B.) there has been plenty of drama so far ... and probably will be lots more.

This race isn't even half over yet folks. Maybe a Little soon to give up?
Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:07 (Ref:3743703)   #1486
Lagunaseca_4life
Veteran

United States
Central Valley CA
Lagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bummer.....

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:07 (Ref:3743704)   #1487
Akrapovic
Veteran

Australia
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Loper View Post
9 can't push it, but I don't know about a battery pack.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:08 (Ref:3743705)   #1488
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Kobayashi out of the car.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:08 (Ref:3743706)   #1489
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's it, he's out of the car.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:08 (Ref:3743707)   #1490
Scorchess
Racer

Scorchess has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Totally ruined. Only 1 lap between the 2 lead cars and we know they're absolutely bullet proof, as we've proven!
I like racing. Races decided by which car breaks down is not racing to me.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:08 (Ref:3743708)   #1491
Louie Loper
Veteran

United States
Nebraska
Louie Loper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
don't walk away from it! noooooo
Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:08 (Ref:3743709)   #1492
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
#7 DNF.

One car each at the front. And a horde of LMP2s with a chance of a lifetime defining result.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:08 (Ref:3743710)   #1493
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Welp, this is depressing to say the least.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:09 (Ref:3743711)   #1494
Maelochs
Veteran

Okay .... he's walked away. The #7 is done.

Still, two Porsches and two Toyotas in the race.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:10 (Ref:3743712)   #1495
Articus
Veteran

Articus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:

The 9 car can catch the Porsche. We know Toyota have up to 2 seconds pace in hand.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:10 (Ref:3743713)   #1496
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
This race isn't even half over yet folks. Maybe a Little soon to give up?
Simply don't understand how anyone who has ever watched Le Mans before could possibly say it's over. It's not.

In fact, I don't understand how anyone who's watched this race could say it's over. Serious issues have hit 3 of the 5 factory cars before half distance. We're not even at the part of the race where cars are most likely to fail mechanically.

Feels a bit like 2014, only more so.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:10 (Ref:3743714)   #1497
rwintle
Veteran

Canada
Maple (yes really), Canada
rwintle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridrwintle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Could be worse, I've been told I'm low on testoserone, natural nitrite and my car needs K&N filters. And NASCAR is great too. And Chevy trucks are cool and the Traverse is a bad mamajamma from a guy with a man bun.

But no ED problems yet or weathertec liners yet.
If you were watching on Fox Sports Racing, you'd have ads for shows that are at least two years old, and have had no new episodes in that time. High quality shows like "RU Faster Than A Redneck", and "Rate My Ride". No, I am not kidding.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:10 (Ref:3743715)   #1498
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Then obviously you don't get LM or endurance racing at all, or you're clueless. EVERYONE I've ever heard involved in sportscar racing references it's the race against yourself and the car, not the other cars.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:10 (Ref:3743716)   #1499
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
No this is worse, it's not even a race anymore. Last year it was extremely close for 23 hours and 50 minutes.
Nope, it's still a race.
Old 17 Jun 2017, 23:10 (Ref:3743717)   #1500
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
And only one from each in serious contention. But with about a lap lead, I have to say that the #1 has it in the bag if they don't have issues and the #9 doesn't pick up speed.