Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 20 Jan 2003, 17:23 (Ref:480170)   #176
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
.....and now I can't get in! It's telling me the p/w is incorect!!
Old 20 Jan 2003, 17:25 (Ref:480172)   #177
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No, I can't get in at all now, must be your fault Rob!!
Old 20 Jan 2003, 17:37 (Ref:480184)   #178
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Has someone changed the password or what?
Old 20 Jan 2003, 17:41 (Ref:480188)   #179
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Well it seems to be OK, got in and spoke to Ayse - strange going on's
Old 20 Jan 2003, 18:12 (Ref:480225)   #180
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Damon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It seems to be working fine for me at the moment. The probelm I had the other day was that I forgot the "-" in Ten-Tenths. Once that was sorted it worked fine.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 21:01 (Ref:480441)   #181
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by ®îjñtjûh
Has someone changed the password or what?

Looking at the race list right now, I think there's something you're keeping from us JA???!!!
Old 20 Jan 2003, 21:05 (Ref:480444)   #182
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Me, Spud and ®îjñtjûh just had a race at the glen Aysedasi, very good fun!
Old 20 Jan 2003, 21:18 (Ref:480465)   #183
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Looking at the race list right now, I think there's something you're keeping from us JA???!!!
Huh, what did i do wrong?
Old 20 Jan 2003, 21:23 (Ref:480476)   #184
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
He didn't know about our unofficial practice race!!
Old 20 Jan 2003, 21:26 (Ref:480483)   #185
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It was perfectly innocent Ayse.

There were no Glen races so R hosted one.

Damon is officially a git. I set a PB of 1:05.38 and was happy with that. Then, THEN!! Damon comes along in the dying seconds of the session and puts in a 1:05.26!!

I couldn't believe it..
Old 20 Jan 2003, 21:30 (Ref:480486)   #186
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I can not belivie I missed it - anyone racing 2morrow night?
Old 20 Jan 2003, 21:32 (Ref:480490)   #187
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
yeah probably
Old 20 Jan 2003, 21:33 (Ref:480491)   #188
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Quote:
Originally posted by Spudgun
Damon is officially a git. I set a PB of 1:05.38 and was happy with that. Then, THEN!! Damon comes along in the dying seconds of the session and puts in a 1:05.26!!
I'd like to think I was Montoya-esque in my timing of my final run (other would disagree!).
Old 20 Jan 2003, 21:34 (Ref:480493)   #189
ASCII Man
Veteran

Yep, i'll host another one if needed.

Was the server any good BTW?
No problems?

Last edited by ASCII Man; 20 Jan 2003 at 21:35.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 21:39 (Ref:480498)   #190
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The server was good. I didn't see any warping anywhere.. very smooth..

I think in VROC it showed it as a ping of 91ms to my machine which is very good!
Old 20 Jan 2003, 21:41 (Ref:480503)   #191
ASCII Man
Veteran

Excellent!
Old 20 Jan 2003, 21:49 (Ref:480517)   #192
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Yeah, it was really good for me as well R, very stable.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 21:50 (Ref:480519)   #193
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
So how come I didn't get to know - he said feeling rather left out.....

I just set a pb in the Brab at Spa - I'm getting fed up with being left behind by you lot at the Glen.....
Old 20 Jan 2003, 21:54 (Ref:480525)   #194
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
it was very much unplanned Ayse, me Spud and R were all in the chat area because there were no races at the glen so we set up our own!
Old 20 Jan 2003, 21:59 (Ref:480534)   #195
ASCII Man
Veteran

I'm very sorry, Ayse.
I should've asked if there were more people available for a practice race.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 22:16 (Ref:480552)   #196
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
It was a public server, it wasn't just us. There were quite a few on there at one point.

There were no races at the Glen, so it was a spur of the moment thing really just for somewhere to race at the Glen.

In hindsight I suppose we should have left a note here.. Very sorry Ayse! It wasn't intentional..
Old 20 Jan 2003, 23:11 (Ref:480604)   #197
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well I'm just going off to sulk.....

Not really. To be quite honest, I'm bloody fed up with that red car at the Glen. Having made good progress on Saturday, I've hit a brick wall. So I went off to Spa (see above) and Monza, and set new pbs in Italy with the Ferrari, Cooper and BRM. I just can't get it right with the Cooper though, I'm faster in the BRM. I reckon I'll have that negative there next time out. But more important, I now have 7 days off - whoopee!!!
Old 20 Jan 2003, 23:16 (Ref:480610)   #198
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
not got news for the rest of us!
Old 20 Jan 2003, 23:20 (Ref:480616)   #199
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
You can bet I shall be spending a fair bit of time pounding around the Glen, but if you guys are down to the 5.20's and 30's, I've got an awful lot of work to do. I'm going to have to rely on you all taking each other off, I think. By the way, I didn't realise until I saw Spuds vid that you both skated off on your own at the Loop on Sunday, no contact at all as far as I could see?
Old 20 Jan 2003, 23:22 (Ref:480618)   #200
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
absolutely right! We were both idiots on our own!