Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 31 Jan 2021, 02:58 (Ref:4032328)   #201
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I stopped paying attention to Lew Lew Hammy and F1 a few years ago, but be fore warned - Kyle Petty.
He’s ace. People who talk about him aren’t (I include myself when I do). (LH not KP )
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:01 (Ref:4032329)   #202
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Top 2 in every class are the same car

Caddy. Oreca. Corvette. Ligier. Aston.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:10 (Ref:4032330)   #203
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Curry is our national dish
I've never had it, outside of a Thai curry which I think is different. It sounds amazing but you might be surprised that Indian joints are few and far between here, so had Greek carryout for supper.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:11 (Ref:4032331)   #204
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Lambo not happy.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:12 (Ref:4032332)   #205
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
He’s ace. People who talk about him aren’t (I include myself when I do). (LH not KP )
I hope you caught Sam Posey's interlude; straight cheese per standard. I'm probably the only person that thinks Sam's overdramatic pieces are just boring.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:14 (Ref:4032333)   #206
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Grasser fire.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:14 (Ref:4032334)   #207
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Do we have an official retirement yet?
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:14 (Ref:4032335)   #208
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Lambo not happy.
Frank Perrera in #19 Lambo caught fire on track. Ending nearly 4 hours of green flag racing.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:16 (Ref:4032336)   #209
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I've never had it, outside of a Thai curry which I think is different. It sounds amazing but you might be surprised that Indian joints are few in far between here, so had Greek carryout for supper.
You’re right, different kinds of curries. I make a mean curry, if I do say so myself, but tonight was brought to us. Quite a few curry houses round here. And a few Indian shops to get all your spices. It’s great

Greek, fair play. Supper? I’ve never heard anyone over here use that expression.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:16 (Ref:4032337)   #210
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
Do we have an official retirement yet?
Timing screen I’m watching claims 3. Not sure if that is official.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:17 (Ref:4032338)   #211
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldStallion View Post
Frank Perrera in #19 Lambo caught fire on track. Ending nearly 4 hours of green flag racing.
It’s now refusing to be loaded onto the flatbed.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:18 (Ref:4032339)   #212
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
John Edwards blaming someone else for Bruno slamming into the back of the car in front them. Granted, one, maybe two others went early too, but good grief! Bruno is a professional, right? Amateur move.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:22 (Ref:4032340)   #213
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Timing screen I’m watching claims 3. Not sure if that is official.
I'm seeing similar. It's vital for my sweepstake I find who retired first!
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:23 (Ref:4032341)   #214
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
I'm seeing similar. It's vital for my sweepstake I find who retired first!

First to be announced or will person who covered least distance do?
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:24 (Ref:4032342)   #215
belt driven
Veteran

United States
NE exurban ATL
belt driven has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
#79 Weathertech Porsche has the quickest time in GTLM by at least a tenth. Stinks they ain't in it ATM.
That was on lap 14. I've been wondering what damage other than aerodynamic still allowed the car to lap within 1.5 sec of the class fastest (lap 4); yet required 19 minutes/12laps to repair it to where it was fastest. ???

Quote:
I hope you caught Sam Posey's interlude; straight cheese per standard. I'm probably the only person that thinks Sam's overdramatic pieces are just boring.
No you are not. He reminds me of Mercury astronaut Scott Carpenter. He wanted to wax at length about the "beauty of space' rather than do his damn job. NASA never burned any rocket fuel on his account again.

-----

By the way; I can't find a sector map anywhere.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:30 (Ref:4032345)   #216
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:
You’re right, different kinds of curries. I make a mean curry, if I do say so myself, but tonight was brought to us. Quite a few curry houses round here. And a few Indian shops to get all your spices. It’s great

Greek, fair play. Supper? I’ve never heard anyone over here use that expression.
I'm betting your curry is jam up!

Really? I think I use dinner and supper interchangeably now, but I've never thought about it. Growing up dinner was the Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Years meal eaten around mid-afternoon and supper is the daily evening meal. I think it might be regional?
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:31 (Ref:4032346)   #217
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Quote:

First to be announced or will person who covered least distance do?
This is where it gets complicated. Do you go by time or distance? It very quickly gets into Jesus Pareja territory.

There’s beauty in the simplicity of the ACO’s “garage door” system.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:33 (Ref:4032347)   #218
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:

Really? I think I use dinner and supper interchangeably now, but I've never thought about it. Growing up dinner was the Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Years meal eaten around mid-afternoon and supper is the daily evening meal. I think it might be regional?
It’s regional in the UK too. Lunch/dinner. Tea/Dinner. Supper/dinner. Supper though is a dinner that is later than the rest really.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:35 (Ref:4032348)   #219
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by belt driven View Post
That was on lap 14. I've been wondering what damage other than aerodynamic still allowed the car to lap within 1.5 sec of the class fastest (lap 4); yet required 19 minutes/12laps to repair it to where it was fastest. ???

No you are not. He reminds me of Mercury astronaut Scott Carpenter. He wanted to wax at length about the "beauty of space' rather than do his damn job. NASA never burned any rocket fuel on his account again.

-----

By the way; I can't find a sector map anywhere.
I didn't realize that was before repairs were done!

And so glad I'm not the only one with Sam :gag:
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:35 (Ref:4032349)   #220
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
On the timing screen imsascoring.us the TF thing got much more ordered under yellow and when they went green. Small numbers up front, very high numbers at the back.

So is it number of car ahead of you on the track. Within so many seconds. In the rest of the sector?
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:36 (Ref:4032350)   #221
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Quote:

Three meals of the day are breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Supper is used by people who say "cola" instead of "soda"
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:37 (Ref:4032351)   #222
belt driven
Veteran

United States
NE exurban ATL
belt driven has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
I didn't realize that was before repairs were done!

And so glad I'm not the only one with Sam :gag:
No, fastest lap (14) was AFTER repairs.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:37 (Ref:4032352)   #223
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Kobayashi over the kerbs makes a dramatic sound in the onboard.

5! Penalty! Bit keen on the restart.
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:39 (Ref:4032353)   #224
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:

Quote:

Sunday dinner is lunch after church for my wife's family. The term dinner often refers to the biggest meal of the day aside breakfast or brunch and in many circles is always lunch. But supper is ALWAYS the last meal of the day in the evening..
Old 31 Jan 2021, 03:40 (Ref:4032354)   #225
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by belt driven View Post
No, fastest lap (14) was AFTER repairs.
Got it. Thx for that clarification. And from the looks of it, still turning quick times.