Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 14 Jul 2024, 22:51 (Ref:4219424)   #2451
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Not for me, but yes there is!

I suppose that would also apply to the Bentley Bentaygo?
Old 15 Jul 2024, 01:01 (Ref:4219431)   #2452
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
I suppose that would also apply to the Bentley Bentaygo?
Just looks like a knockoff version of VW Toureg/Tiguan/Atlas that's been smoothed
Old 15 Jul 2024, 01:02 (Ref:4219432)   #2453
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ok well that can't be old enough for antique plates

FYI, is an antique in Georgia now if it was built in the 1900s, full stop the entire 1900s now
Old 15 Jul 2024, 15:10 (Ref:4219487)   #2454
Dave Brand
Veteran

England
Hadfield, Derbyshire (UK)
Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!
Saw this parked outside a restaurant in Bowling Green, KY, a few weeks ago:
Attached Thumbnails
gasser.jpg  
Old 15 Jul 2024, 16:58 (Ref:4219499)   #2455
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Brand View Post
Looks practical for street driving......
Old 15 Jul 2024, 18:31 (Ref:4219503)   #2456
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!
Nothing like two live axles to keep it on the track.
Old 16 Jul 2024, 00:48 (Ref:4219535)   #2457
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
As long as the track is a straight line
Old 16 Jul 2024, 21:39 (Ref:4219627)   #2458
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
May have posted her before but she's immaculate

Old 17 Jul 2024, 13:41 (Ref:4219681)   #2459
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post

The lawn and landscaping do look great.
Old 17 Jul 2024, 14:05 (Ref:4219687)   #2460
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
The lawn and landscaping do look great.
They probably spend so much time gardening they never get time to use the car. Looks very low mileage, tidy and original.
Old 17 Jul 2024, 18:19 (Ref:4219723)   #2461
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
They probably spend so much time gardening they never get time to use the car. Looks very low mileage, tidy and original.
In fairness to him, the guy I've seen in it looks old enough to have bought it new and taken care of it. And NO ONE on Ridgewood or even in that neighborhood does their own lawn work so he's got time
Old 17 Jul 2024, 18:44 (Ref:4219726)   #2462
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!Gerard C is going for a new world record!
Stupid me, I thought it could be garden keeper's. If its original and low mileage he could make some money with. Something he probably doesn't care about.
Old 19 Jul 2024, 02:22 (Ref:4219820)   #2463
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Obviously a VW, but I'm not sure I have seen one with that air dam on top
Old 19 Jul 2024, 02:27 (Ref:4219822)   #2464
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post

Rare but nobody cares. That house is gorgeous.
Old 19 Jul 2024, 02:28 (Ref:4219823)   #2465
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I just got back from Houston and didn't see any swangas. I'm really disappointed because I was ready to post something stupid. It was raining though so I guess they kept them at home.
Old 19 Jul 2024, 02:56 (Ref:4219824)   #2466
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Obviously a VW, but I'm not sure I have seen one with that air dam on top
I wonder if you can you drive with the top popped?
Old 19 Jul 2024, 12:53 (Ref:4219854)   #2467
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Isn't that a beauty? Gotta be a 93 Ranger....
Old 19 Jul 2024, 18:35 (Ref:4219886)   #2468
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I wonder if you can you drive with the top popped?
The missing parts are the answer to your question JH, if its an original Westfalia as I think it is… May be they're still looking for the people having slept in?
Old 20 Jul 2024, 03:37 (Ref:4219926)   #2469
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Brand View Post
I missed this! I love gassers! That one doesn't look like it has made many passes but that's okay, still rad.

Putting the home of the Corvette aside, western Kentucky is one of my favorite places in the US. Lexington, Louisville, Paducah, Bowling Green, The Land Between the Lakes, it's all beautiful. Green fields, rolling hills, lakes and rivers, and cool cities. What brought you there?
Old 20 Jul 2024, 03:38 (Ref:4219927)   #2470
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
The missing parts are the answer to your question JH
I'm very tired (and stupid) but sorry, I don't understand this part?
Old 20 Jul 2024, 06:13 (Ref:4219933)   #2471
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Of course its my bad, wasn't clear. Have to find a Westfalia profile pic first (could be a T4 California Compact?). https://www.autoscout24.fr/lst/volks...a/ve_westfalia
https://www.goboony.fr/campers/itali...a-turchia/3927
Old 20 Jul 2024, 20:19 (Ref:4219984)   #2472
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Saw this Harley yesterday which caught my eye. Especially the 107…..that’s over 1700cc
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4653.jpeg  
Old 20 Jul 2024, 20:33 (Ref:4219985)   #2473
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Is it my imagination, but does the exhaust extend well beyond the rear wheel?
Old 20 Jul 2024, 21:18 (Ref:4219987)   #2474
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Is it my imagination, but does the exhaust extend well beyond the rear wheel?
Probably just the angle of the photo Mike. I thought it quite long but it was about level with the rear wheel, not beyond.
Old 21 Jul 2024, 00:21 (Ref:4219994)   #2475
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Saw this Harley yesterday which caught my eye. Especially the 107…..that’s over 1700cc
I've never even ridden a street bike before but somehow I know that's some flavor of Softtail. I think the 107ci is the little guy. I think the Screaming Eagle is 130ci. They are really cool but I would never ride one here.