Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 18 Jun 2011, 22:20 (Ref:2901627)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2011 Fantasy F1 Results - Canada

First apologies for the delay, manic week at work.

Some housekeeping first:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jab View Post
What happens if my driver is injured/killed/unable to participate in races due to legal reasons?
Automatically, you will receive points from that drivers’ replacement in his team, unless you request for a substitution. So, using an example from 2009, if you picked Massa and he was injured and you don’t fancy the idea of Badoer or Fisichella picking up points for you instead, you would have to make a substitution.
Based on the Above when Sergio Perez withdrew, his seat was taken by Pedro De La Rosa. Points scored by DLR will be allocated to the 3 teams with Sergio Perez in them.

On to the race result itself and the scores were a bit all over the place, what with Hamilton and Alonso among others crashing out. But despite the rain and the red Flag, the top scorer still managed to accumulate 73 points, that was Team AWB. Congratulations to team owner TrapezeArtist. genevieve_autumn and WARP SPEED GP were second and third with 69 and 66 points respectively.

In the overall overall SuperChilliF1 still leads despite suffering a relatively poor round. The lead has been cut to just 6 points from Better Than HRT, with Team AWB climbing up into third place.

I've included an update on how the individual drivers, constructors and Engine suppliers are fairing up. No surprises to see Vettel, RedBull and Renault at the top of each list. Some of the other rivers and their positions may surprise you and give some food for thought in considering a substitution.
Attached Thumbnails
Canada Race Points.jpg   Canada Results.jpg   Running total after 7 races.jpg  

Drivers after 7.jpg   Constructors after 7.jpg   Engines after 7.jpg  

Old 20 Jun 2011, 16:08 (Ref:2902443)   #2
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
great job.
im really loving all the tables.
Old 21 Jun 2011, 16:43 (Ref:2902954)   #3
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Great job, ScotsBrutesFan. I had a disastrous Canadian Grand Prix - indeed I have gone to the bottom in the Fantasy F1 race table! I can't see me making much progress this season. Oh well!