Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 15 Oct 2011, 05:41 (Ref:2971428)   #1
dangermouse606
Rookie

dangermouse606 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cramlington & District Motor Club Rallycross Championship

First of all can i start by congratulating Grahame Hall for takeing the CDMC Rallycross 2011 Title our fist ever Champion well done.
At the begining of the season i posted to announce the development of the Champioship, our first season has come to an end and its time to start planning for next year, we will be having a meeting on tues night 18th October Delaval Arms Old Hartley Northumberland 7.30 pm, any body who is interested please feel free to come along, i said at the begining it would be competitor lead hens the post, i value your opinion, if you can make the meeting your welcome to come along if not feel free to email me with any suggestions or quiries, dangermouse606@sky.com i will reply to your mail with relivant outcome of meeting. please let me know in your mail if you have competed in the past are competing now or you would like to compete in the future in Rallycross,we do not want to try and tempt people away from other championships the hole idea is to bring back past competitors and introduce new but i would like to hear from you all. full champ regs can be found @ www.cramlinington-district-motorclub.co.uk, the purpose of the meeting is to build the championship how competitors want it, not how we as organisers want it, its your championship,
many thanks to all who took part in 2011 a small but competetive series
bigger and better 2012 we hope
regards Dave Wellden CDMC
Old 15 Oct 2011, 08:12 (Ref:2971452)   #2
redtop raiders
Rookie

redtop raiders should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
nice one dave, al be there

for those who dont know the delaval arms, its on the north east coast at seaton sluice
Old 15 Oct 2011, 09:43 (Ref:2971489)   #3
ADY
Rookie

ADY should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
RE:Cramlington & District Motor Club Rallycross Championship

Great to see a well supported clubmans championship thriving in such a poor economicial climate looking forward to 2012
Old 17 Oct 2011, 10:22 (Ref:2972553)   #4
dangermouse606
Rookie

Many thanks to all that have e-mailed me with your thoughts some good feed back, will respond to all after tuesdays meeting
regards Dave W
Old 17 Oct 2011, 11:54 (Ref:2972601)   #5
leonidas
Veteran

England
Coventry
leonidas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridleonidas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good luck with this - more grass roots rallycross is just the sort of thing we need. Good to see Autocross alive and well in the North East as well...
Old 20 Oct 2011, 18:19 (Ref:2974418)   #6
toonlad1978
Rookie

England
Newcastle upon Tyne
toonlad1978 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
‎2012 CDMC Rallycross Championship provisional regs should be on the website this weekend!

www.cramlington-district-motorclub.co.uk

Simplified class structure to be announced catering for all categories!

Exciting times ahead! Watch this space......

You can also follow us on twitter - @cramlingtondmc

Regards - Toonlad
Old 24 Oct 2011, 16:43 (Ref:2976112)   #7
ADY
Rookie

ADY should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
‎2012 CDMC Rallycross Championship provisional regs should be on the website this wee

Hi any news on the 2012 regs yet cars ready for paint shop
Old 26 Oct 2011, 12:06 (Ref:2977070)   #8
redtop raiders
Rookie

hoping to have regs all sorted in next couple of days,
will put a link on here as soon as they sorted
Old 27 Oct 2011, 15:54 (Ref:2977768)   #9
dangermouse606
Rookie

prov regs will be up on CDMC web page by tomorrow night but hears a quick look at the 4X4 regs to mull over

INTERIOR Interior is free. Glass may be replace with alternative materials as stated in MSA year book.
ENGINE No modifications including injectors and fuel rails. Sump can be baffled, Inlet tract to retain original route but can use aftermarket hose. Air filter is free. Cooling system is free. Inter cooler to remain standard and retain original position. Turbo and exhaust manifold to remain as original manufacturer’s factory production for vehicle and retain original position. Exhaust gas recirculation systems may be removed.
Transmission Gearbox to remain as original manufacturer’s factory production for vehicle. Flywheel to remain as original manufacturer’s factory production for vehicle. Clutch to remain original type but may be up rated (no multi-plate units unless fitted as original manufacturers factory production for vehicle) Driveshaft’s must remain as original manufacturers factory production for vehicle. Limited Slip Differential is permitted in rear Differential All casings to remain as original Manufacturers factory production for vehicle
SUSPENSION Shock absorber and springs free but must retain original mounting points and position. Ride height may be altered. Suspension bushes may be up rated. Rose joints prohibited Antiroll bars are free.
FuelTank Position and size is free as are pumps and lines.
Misc Non standard body panels may be used but must follow original pattern. Wheels and tyres are free Brake calipers must remain as original manufacturers factory production for vehicle but brake discs and pad material is free. Hydraulic hand brake is permitted. Exhaust system is fee from turbo. Turbo must remain as original Manufacturers factory production for vehicle. ECU is free but must retain original manufacturers factory production casing for vehicle.

this regulation discription has been produced by 4x4 competitors for 4x4 competitors, i think it puts a good base down for you guys so you have some direction for your build, but remember
unless it says you can then you have to take it that you can not

hope this helps
Dave W CDMC
Old 27 Oct 2011, 19:38 (Ref:2977885)   #10
toonlad1978
Rookie

England
Newcastle upon Tyne
Provisional regs are now up on the website in the downloads section along with championship registration form.

www.cramlington-district-motorclub.co.uk

As stated, classes have been put together by drivers, for drivers and will hopefully cater for all.

Regards - Chris
Old 30 Oct 2011, 12:48 (Ref:2978947)   #11
redtop raiders
Rookie

well things are starting to tick along nicely,
we have approx 20 registrations already, so come on dont be shy,
i know alot of people will be waiting for dates before commiting but if you can let CDMC know that you are a possible as we are trying to secure a new venue and the more names we have then hopefully it will sway the decision.
Old 2 Nov 2011, 16:29 (Ref:2980714)   #12
redtop raiders
Rookie

At the minute there is a lot of hard work and effort going into the preparation for the 2012 CDMC Rallycross championship
I would just like to point out to whoever has started a certain rumour that it is NOT, NOT NOT being orchestrated by Peter Stott.
Peter Stott has no involvement with Cramlington District Motor Club.

This championship is being organised by rallycross drivers for rallycross drivers.

Last edited by redtop raiders; 2 Nov 2011 at 16:32. Reason: missed something out
Old 2 Nov 2011, 16:36 (Ref:2980717)   #13
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtop raiders View Post
I would just like to point out to whoever has started a certain rumour that it is NOT, NOT NOT being orchestrated by Peter Stott.
Peter Stott has no involvement with Cramlington District Motor Club.
And frankly anyone that wants to start any of the tedious "mine is better than yours" style posting that we suffered from a couple of years ago might as well just sod off now
Old 2 Nov 2011, 19:39 (Ref:2980782)   #14
leonidas
Veteran

England
Coventry
leonidas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridleonidas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I like the look of the 4wd regs - not too complicated but common sense restrictions.

I don't know what your plans are but I just wonder if there's any chance of the BTRDA/Minicross also including a 4wd class in their clubmans championship? Or might there be joint meetings?

One of the difficulties is that there aren't that many rallycross meetings so if you have work commitments you sometimes struggle to make all the dates of one championship. However you can sometimes make, say, three meetings from one championship and a couple from another. It makes it harder if each championship has different regs/classes for each.

Of course, this might be outside your control but I thought it was worth mentioning...
Old 9 Nov 2011, 10:04 (Ref:2983482)   #15
dangermouse606
Rookie

CDMc's Championship was created so we could have a regional type Championship to give the competitors an option were by they dont have to travel round the country if their budget is a little tight, we ran with the BTRDA/MDA last season in clubman based Rallycross and im pleased to say that will be the case again this coming season, we will pick up on any events like Blyton and Knock Hill which we consider to qualify for regional states for the Championship, i believe that will strengthen Clubman compertition and intern the BTRDA/MDA National B Champioship, CDMC are looking forward to working closly with the National B champioship to develop from strength to strength together over the coming years, as ive said before and i will keep on saying we are trying to give someting different as an alternative option to encourage new and past competitors on to the track. as far as the National B Championship creating a 4x4 class i have no answer but can ask at our next meeting, i myself i have no problem with it as it gives another option which has to be for the good.

regards Dave Wellden CDMC Chairman
Old 10 Nov 2011, 13:56 (Ref:2983982)   #16
toonlad1978
Rookie

England
Newcastle upon Tyne
An updated version of the 2012 CDMC Provisional Rallycross Regulations have been uploaded onto the website.

They now include the 'new' class names,

JRX 14 - Junior Rallycross
Pro Stock2 - 2 wheel drive vehicle up to 1650cc
Pro Stock4 - 4 wheel drive factory production vehicles
Super 16 - 2 wheel drive Super modified vehicles up to 1650cc
Super 20 - 2 wheel drive Super modified vehicle 1651cc and over

Regards - Toonlad