Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 23 May 2004, 14:28 (Ref:979949)   #1
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Predictions Competition Results Round 6 Monaco!

Well here we go.. a crazy GP.... and some good scores yet...

Results of the Race - Round # 6 23/05/2004 MONACO GP (MONACO)

Winner = Jarno Trulli
2nd place = Jenson Button
3rd place = Rubens Barrichello
4th place = Juan Pablo Montoya
5th place = Felipe Massa
6th place = Cristiano DaMatta
7th place = Nick Heidfeld
8th place = Olivier Panis

Results

1 - 9 points = DriverT
2 - 7 points = Asp, CleanTone, garcon, Mekola
6 - 6 points = mirwin, pb btcc, Pitstop, senna12, steve_r
11 - 5 points = AdamAshmore, Armco Bender, ASCII Man, avsfan733, beau, BootsOntheSide, Dani Filth, Don K, esorniloc, fast95pony, gert, GP Racer, Mattracer, Rafael, Speed, Spritle, Stranger, Thorstone
29 - 4 points = # 15 tkm 4/, 300kph, aussie_f3, bulldogspirit, Carla O, climb, Daisy, Damon, eneny-ace, facco, Fish_Flake, jetsetter, knowlesy, kuchi, Led ZeppF1, ljakse, ralf fan, RT, Skam85, Speedbump, touringlegend
50 - 3 points = 903cc, davebreen, devil racer nz, grumpy1, Inigo Montoya, JohnSSC, n i tram, Red, shiny side up!, zetta
60 - 1 points = Peter Mallett

Congrats to Driver T!!! the winner of RND 6 and the only guy to win... no share of the spoils... heres a melted choclate bar from the 10-10ths management Driver T spray on whomever you want!!!

Last edited by ralf fan; 23 May 2004 at 14:31.
Old 23 May 2004, 14:31 (Ref:979954)   #2
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
the overall standings...

1 - 54 points = Don K
2 - 52 points = AdamAshmore, beau, Mekola
5 - 51 points = nickF1
6 - 50 points = steve_r
7 - 49 points = Asp, Daisy, DriverT, eneny-ace, Inigo Montoya, Pitstop
13 - 48 points = bulldogspirit, Dani Filth, garcon
16 - 47 points = fast95pony, RT, Stranger
19 - 46 points = Cougar21, pb btcc
21 - 45 points = avsfan733, climb, eatapc, mirwin
25 - 44 points = ASCII Man, aussie_f3, BootsOntheSide, facco, ralf fan, senna12
31 - 43 points = Carla O, davebreen, esorniloc, knowlesy, Red, touringlegend
37 - 42 points = jetsetter
38 - 41 points = Damon, devil racer nz, ryo28
41 - 40 points = Raven, Speed, Spritle, zetta
45 - 39 points = GP Racer
46 - 38 points = Armco Bender, JohnSSC
48 - 37 points = alesi95, Led ZeppF1, Rafael, shiny side up!
52 - 36 points = 903cc, aussieV8, CleanTone, Epsilon
56 - 35 points = kuchi
57 - 34 points = ljakse, x_dt
59 - 32 points = Fish_Flake
60 - 30 points = Maxmil, Skam85
62 - 29 points = bumpsteer
63 - 28 points = Mark Webber
64 - 23 points = D.R.T., O'Schumacher, Speedbump, Thorstone
68 - 21 points = Peter Mallett
69 - 20 points = mtpanorama
70 - 19 points = 300kph, gti5notrkt
72 - 18 points = Spaltz the Cow
73 - 16 points = paulzinho
74 - 14 points = nameless, Teretonga
76 - 12 points = oblivion, oziengineer, R
79 - 11 points = n i tram, rodrigomarban, Sato san
82 - 10 points = gert
83 - 8 points = 1 Lotus, crozier74, DieRitter, HDTVKSS
87 - 7 points = hamsmith, Matthopps, minirda
90 - 6 points = AMoffat, DNQ, EERO, f1atic, hakkiman, Toth
96 - 5 points = deeks6, Irv the Swerve, lydon, Mattracer,
Shadowking
101 - 4 points = # 15 tkm 4/
102 - 3 points = grumpy1

unfortunately the previous leader NICK F1 didnot post a prediction and loses his lead
Old 23 May 2004, 14:36 (Ref:979965)   #3
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Damon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wow, record breaking turn around RF! Cheers .
Old 23 May 2004, 14:38 (Ref:979969)   #4
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
yup 30 mins after the race the results posted... i bet Ashmore couldnt matchg that...
Old 23 May 2004, 14:42 (Ref:979978)   #5
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!
Probably means too much spare time on your part actually
Actually, I better shut up - as that was a good round for me I don't want to gain penalty points
Old 23 May 2004, 14:49 (Ref:979996)   #6
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
low scoring for everyone .. but i'm pleased with my 5 points

Ciao Marco
Old 23 May 2004, 15:04 (Ref:980036)   #7
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
Quote:
Originally posted by Asp
Probably means too much spare time on your part actually
Actually, I better shut up - as that was a good round for me I don't want to gain penalty points

hey do you want to be the first guy to be handed a penalty by me...
Old 23 May 2004, 15:05 (Ref:980039)   #8
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
oh BTW Cougar... you missed the deadline by 3 mins
Old 23 May 2004, 15:23 (Ref:980072)   #9
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Gonna change your sig then ralfy?
Old 23 May 2004, 15:31 (Ref:980080)   #10
jetsetter
Veteran

Australia
Ipswich Qld Australia
jetsetter should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll take 4 points in such an unpredictable race.
Old 23 May 2004, 16:35 (Ref:980159)   #11
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
Quote:
Originally posted by knowlesy
Gonna change your sig then ralfy?
changed
Old 23 May 2004, 16:38 (Ref:980163)   #12
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ditto.
Old 23 May 2004, 18:52 (Ref:980278)   #13
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
dont want to be a nagging pain but remember the race is next weekend and not the normal 2 week break...
Old 23 May 2004, 18:56 (Ref:980280)   #14
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally posted by ralf fan
dont want to be a nagging pain but remember the race is next weekend and not the normal 2 week break...
YEAH! I KNOW GRANDAD! STOP NAGGING ME! MAYBE WE'RE STILL THINKING ABOUT OUR PREDICTIONS! IT'S NOT RACE!

Well, it is, but you know.....

Old 23 May 2004, 19:37 (Ref:980301)   #15
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Wow, a whole one point!

Last edited by Peter Mallett; 23 May 2004 at 19:37.
Old 23 May 2004, 19:40 (Ref:980304)   #16
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
keep up the good work Peter... you will be with the leaders in no time...

(BTW i did not rig the results so that you may finish last)
Old 23 May 2004, 19:46 (Ref:980310)   #17
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Peter, you are nothing if not consistent my friend.
Old 23 May 2004, 19:49 (Ref:980313)   #18
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hmm,

I think I should reply. But there again...............
Old 23 May 2004, 19:50 (Ref:980315)   #19
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
Hey knowlesy donnot insult my good friend *cough cough* Mr. Mallet... do you want to finish below him in the rankings!!!

(AH!! the bliss of absolute Power!!!! )
Old 23 May 2004, 19:54 (Ref:980319)   #20
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Quote:
Hey knowlesy donnot insult my good friend *cough cough* Mr. Mallet... do you want to finish below him in the rankings!!!

(AH!! the bliss of absolute Power!!!! )
Ralf, even your amazing power could not force me below the depths that Peter lurks currently!
Old 23 May 2004, 20:16 (Ref:980347)   #21
Fish_Flake
Veteran

Georgia
The Foothills of North Georgia
Fish_Flake should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridFish_Flake should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridFish_Flake should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I played conservatively this week in hope of moving up in the standings, and the field is shaken up. That's what I get for taking the easy bet at Monaco, I guess.
Old 23 May 2004, 20:17 (Ref:980348)   #22
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally posted by Fish_Flake
I played conservatively this week
I didn't.
Old 23 May 2004, 21:12 (Ref:980412)   #23
eatapc
Veteran

eatapc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I forgot that practice was on Thursday -- went to post my predictions Thursday morning and saw it was closed. I hate it when that happens. But after such a wacky race, I would have only picked up 4 points, so maybe I'll stay in the game.
Old 23 May 2004, 22:57 (Ref:980516)   #24
nickF1
Rookie

nickF1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

unfortunately the previous leader NICK F1 didnot post a prediction and loses his lead [/B]
hey there Ralf fan, I got a terrible week last week because of some problems, and I completely forgot to post until it was to late. Now I'm gonna take my lead back, watch out.
Old 24 May 2004, 14:15 (Ref:981363)   #25
facco
Racer

facco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was hoping to get at least 9 pts. with my predictions (same teams whole season) but I am happy, local time for F1 in Panama is 6am Sunday! and it's the first time this year I enjoy waking up so early
Now tell me that F1 doesn´t need to be "refreshing"