Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 12 Jan 2002, 17:33 (Ref:197551)   #1
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
jpm onboard lap

proberbly not in the right forum (sorry!!), but does anybody know where i could download jpm's onboard lap from Nurburgring??

going through the Shell Kurve absolutley flat at 160mph which massive oversteer and still not lifting!! gotta be one of the best bits of car control all season!
Old 12 Jan 2002, 17:46 (Ref:197558)   #2
race aficionado
Racer

Colombia
Manhattan, NY
race aficionado should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
wishful thinking . . . . .

Sorry mr v,
No can do.
I hope you find it.

One of my hopes would be to have live access of JPM's onboard cam during all the race as I also enjoy the actual coverage feed.

I can dream can I?

I'm sure I am not the only fan with onboard cam desires.

We talked about this on another forum;
The Ideal TV coverage:
Imagine having direct access to all the cameras feeds (including all the onboard front and rear cameras, helicopeter feed, all curves, staights,pits, speed and RPM stats, everything!) all this as we see the actual directors feed.

One of these days, and hopefully soon.
Old 12 Jan 2002, 17:49 (Ref:197559)   #3
Mr V
Veteran

England
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
would be nice, i gotta agree.
Old 12 Jan 2002, 19:32 (Ref:197600)   #4
SILVERS95
Veteran

SILVERS95 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I know the clip your talking about Mr V...that is truly amazing ..he goes through there compltely flat and just sorts it all out through the steering...Without trying to be a bit of a pc geek,,,what you need to do is find someone with a tv capture card for their pc.....then they can record it from video tape to the hard drive and let us all download it off them......

it was part of the coverage from ITV i think , maybe you have it already ????..if you do , buy a tv capture card and then share it with all of us.
Old 13 Jan 2002, 01:36 (Ref:197779)   #5
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hmm...maybe somebody can do a "Napster" for these F1 clips...Of the whole grid now, i would love to see Michael and JPM 's on board most.
Old 13 Jan 2002, 04:20 (Ref:197818)   #6
djb
Veteran

djb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
sssshhhhhh

there could be a berniemole listening somewhere, with his or her finger on the quickdial button of a VERY expensive lawyer...
Old 13 Jan 2002, 15:54 (Ref:198061)   #7
Mr V
Veteran

England
hey there silvers..we meet again!! if i had the money to buy a tv card or the knowledge of how to use it then i wouldn't be asking anybody if i could get it for free now would i??
Old 13 Jan 2002, 16:45 (Ref:198071)   #8
ljakse
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade, Serbia
ljakse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridljakse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: wishful thinking . . . . .

Quote:
Originally posted by race aficionado
The Ideal TV coverage:
Imagine having direct access to all the cameras feeds (including all the onboard front and rear cameras, helicopeter feed, all curves, staights,pits, speed and RPM stats, everything!) all this as we see the actual directors feed.

One of these days, and hopefully soon.
This actually exists allready, and it's on DSF plus digital satelite channel, but, last time I checked yearly cost for that is around $1000.
Old 13 Jan 2002, 17:00 (Ref:198075)   #9
race aficionado
Racer

Colombia
Manhattan, NY
race aficionado should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: Re: wishful thinking . . . . .

Quote:
Originally posted by ljakse

This actually exists allready, and it's on DSF plus digital satelite channel, but, last time I checked yearly cost for that is around $1000.
really?
where is this available exactly? (not that I have the one grand)
but it's good to know that it's already out there and that it will eventually be afordable one of these (soon) days.
Old 13 Jan 2002, 17:14 (Ref:198082)   #10
ljakse
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade, Serbia
ljakse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridljakse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: Re: Re: wishful thinking . . . . .

Quote:
Originally posted by race aficionado

really?
where is this available exactly? (not that I have the one grand)
but it's good to know that it's already out there and that it will eventually be afordable one of these (soon) days.
Don't really know.
There is a cafe-restoran here (Belgrade) named 'Sport cafe'. They have around 50 TV sets and one video-beam and they are showing all major sports events live. That, of course, includes F1 races, and for that they usually take two or three leading drivers' on board cameras and put'em on about 10 screens like that for the whole race.
Old 13 Jan 2002, 17:53 (Ref:198102)   #11
ljakse
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade, Serbia
Mr v
This is not exactly what you've asked for, but it's nice
http://www.formulaone.idv.tw/F1Video/video_circuits.htm
Old 13 Jan 2002, 21:31 (Ref:198222)   #12
SILVERS95
Veteran

SILVERS95 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by mr v
hey there silvers..we meet again!! if i had the money to buy a tv card or the knowledge of how to use it then i wouldn't be asking anybody if i could get it for free now would i??
....sorry thst i tried to help you...my mistake !

Tags
jpm