Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 28 May 2001, 22:28 (Ref:98070)   #1
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Motorsports pictures

Decided it was time I found a suitable home for the motorsports piccies I've been taking over the last 5 or so years. Having spent the last few days sorting and uploading it's finally ready - http://www.redshoes-archive.com/

Still got a huge pile of stuff to sort through but 1300+ pics should keep you going for now.
Old 29 May 2001, 18:20 (Ref:98442)   #2
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Blimey - you've been a busy boy!

Sadly I can't connect to the site right now, but i'll give it another go shortly
Old 29 May 2001, 18:43 (Ref:98447)   #3
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Nice one Mr Shoes
I suppose this means you're going to want me to update my links directory now....
Old 30 May 2001, 09:39 (Ref:98706)   #4
DNQ
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
DNQ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brilliant
Old 30 May 2001, 18:52 (Ref:98964)   #5
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
You've still got loads to get through - you must be joking!! Could spend all day in there.

Last edited by touringlegend; 30 May 2001 at 18:54.
Old 3 Jun 2001, 22:36 (Ref:100755)   #6
Alan Jones
Veteran

Alan Jones should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great shots redshoes, thanks for sharing them

AJ
Old 9 Jun 2001, 13:40 (Ref:102970)   #7
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
For those of you who asked, the server problem has finally been fixed and you can now see the pics properly, rather than just the thumbnails. Another 200+ pics going up this weekend (hopefully).
Old 9 Jun 2001, 20:55 (Ref:103093)   #8
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Beautiful redshoes! We can now enjoy full size pictures!

Is your camera worn out yet?
Old 9 Jun 2001, 22:20 (Ref:103113)   #9
Lorna
Veteran

Lorna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hehe. Certain cursing at said camera could mean a new one on the way

The site looks great Redshoes. I went straight to the piccies of my very first visit to a race circuit which happened to be a Touring Car meeting. Brought back some memories. (No Audi's in there though humph)

Carrie mentioning links page leads me to my next question: Have you done an appropriate banner to go with this website that I could have please?
Old 10 Jun 2001, 07:41 (Ref:103237)   #10
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
Redshoes, have you thought of making people register before they get to see your pictures because a lot of people will use them without your permission willy nilly.
Old 10 Jun 2001, 14:43 (Ref:103378)   #11
redshoes
Veteran

New camera might be further off than I thought. More important things to pay for first

Lorna, There's an old banner floating around somewhere but must get around to designing a new one. I'll sent it to you if I ever get in finished.

TL, registering seems like too much hassle to set up, and anyhow just because people register doesn't mean they are any more likely to read the copyright notice.