Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 15 Dec 2002, 05:47 (Ref:450175)   #1
neilap
Veteran

Jamaica
neilap should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Who will challenge Ferrari

Ross seems to think it will be Maclaren. http://www.planet-f1.com/Home/story_10238.shtml Interesting comment about testing too. I would not write off Williams yet!!
Old 15 Dec 2002, 06:11 (Ref:450179)   #2
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Jaguar in 2003... surely it cant get any worse than it did in 2002.... if the car is ok, Webber will get it into the top 4 or 5 without question... although I doubt it has the capacity to dominate
#CANCERSUCKS
Old 15 Dec 2002, 06:47 (Ref:450187)   #3
f1manoz
Veteran

Australia
Lincolnshire, UK
f1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It will be McLaren and Williams at the forefront challenging Ferrari. If everything comes together, perhaps Renault could also pop-up with some minor surprises.
Old 15 Dec 2002, 07:19 (Ref:450202)   #4
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
No one,may as well put MS on the WDC Trophy again.
Old 15 Dec 2002, 07:21 (Ref:450204)   #5
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Probably McLaren, like Ross says... And I am putting my money on Kimi for #2 in the WDC next year.
Old 15 Dec 2002, 12:15 (Ref:450341)   #6
racer69
Veteran

Australia
Sydney, Australia
racer69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridracer69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The FIA
Old 15 Dec 2002, 13:00 (Ref:450371)   #7
JonesF1
Racer

JonesF1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
McLaren is obvious but I wouldnt count Williams out. Not when they have everything they had last year plus (hopefully) a better chassis.
Old 15 Dec 2002, 13:22 (Ref:450380)   #8
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No one. Put TGF's name on the trophy, hand it to him, and set up another trophy for everyone else and don't let him race for it.
Old 15 Dec 2002, 18:36 (Ref:450525)   #9
neilap
Veteran

Jamaica
neilap should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not Jag - they will have the new motor syndrome

BMW - are busy blaming everyone they can for their inability to challenge Ferrari.

Toyota- whatever...

Renault - I think this year is going to be a bit harder for them than last. A couple of teams should be there to challenge hard.

Hmmm, maybe it will be Mac.
Old 16 Dec 2002, 00:34 (Ref:450755)   #10
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm waiting in anticipation at the first times set with the so-called 'revolutionary' FW25.

If Williams can make a good car, then it will be a good fight. First reports on the new BMW mota are good.

If Mercedes have a good engine out of the blocks, McLaren will be up there as Mr Newey will no doubt design a good chassis.

Ferrari will be building on what they already have so will definitely be the team to beat.

In an ideal world, there would be a three-way scrap for the title, but looking at what is going on at the moment this could well be the case! I'm really looking forward to 2003!
Old 16 Dec 2002, 22:50 (Ref:451473)   #11
Mania
Veteran

Mania should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I agree with Ross. Mclaren have ALWAYS been the better all round racing team in my book. Their race strategy is good, their pit stops are awesome - in general - they`re just a better outfit than Williams. If they can get their early season reliability right and Mercedes come up with a better engine, then they will surely be at the top. Ive heard Williams claim that they will come up with "revolutionary" changes before but Ill believe it when I see it.
Old 17 Dec 2002, 04:49 (Ref:451580)   #12
fousto
Rookie

fousto should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't think will will know much until all the carbon fiber comes out of the autoclave!! Its all just speculation until then. no less that 5 teams are going to have 875 plus HP and Ferrari's advantage has not been in the engine!!