Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 20 Sep 2004, 12:10 (Ref:1101888)   #1
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Mondello 9th & 10th - Marshals

Any of our UK brethren and sistren coming to join us for this weekend of fun and things that rhyme with "frolics"?
Old 20 Sep 2004, 17:09 (Ref:1102177)   #2
bigted
Veteran

bigted should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i was going to, but some how ended up booking a week in north carolaina instead. And easyjet dont even fly there!!
Old 21 Sep 2004, 10:20 (Ref:1102738)   #3
Queen
Veteran

England
North Lincolnshire
Queen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridQueen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sorry EP I will not make it either. As I am away both this weekend and next.
Old 21 Sep 2004, 11:58 (Ref:1102804)   #4
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
aww boo hiss - you said you'd come!
Old 21 Sep 2004, 12:49 (Ref:1102847)   #5
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
evil what marshal base you planning to be at ill make sure i have an accident there to liven up your day

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 21 Sep 2004, 13:12 (Ref:1102867)   #6
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
LOL - don't know where I'll be yet - I've asked for my usual haunt at the hole in the hedge, but they're probably moving us around this year! Don't worry, I'll keep an eye out for you
Old 21 Sep 2004, 13:45 (Ref:1102890)   #7
Queen
Veteran

England
North Lincolnshire
Queen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridQueen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sorry EP, but with the change of dates in the rallycross calender. I am at Knockhill this weekend and Pembrey the weekend after. Do not despair I will be over next year again. Then I have to get things ready for Brands

Last edited by Queen; 21 Sep 2004 at 13:48.
Old 21 Sep 2004, 17:37 (Ref:1103065)   #8
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I'll keep an eye out for you :P
That will be the Silver and Blue Nova comming into the hole in the headge on the roof !

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 21 Sep 2004, 19:17 (Ref:1103190)   #9
Upside Down Bug
Veteran

England
Kent
Upside Down Bug should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi EP

I'm due over, doing something, but not quite sure what! You never know I might actually be able to sit and have that pint with you and the magnet.
Old 22 Sep 2004, 07:23 (Ref:1103548)   #10
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
don't tell me you're finally going to buy us that pint you've owed us for the last....what is it now...3 years?

rxie, I don't remember seeing you on the roof before, but I believe I have seen you on your side - and also heard your swearing as you drive past
Old 22 Sep 2004, 19:00 (Ref:1104123)   #11
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
lol nearly on my side once