Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 11 Sep 2005, 11:12 (Ref:1404447)   #1
Mike_Wooshy
Veteran

England
Birmingham
Mike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMike_Wooshy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
James Allen's hair

if mods want to merge this with other threads please go ahead
but does James Allen have enough Jel in his hair ??
Old 11 Sep 2005, 11:22 (Ref:1404456)   #2
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I think this should be moved to the Ten-tenths hair styling forum
Old 11 Sep 2005, 11:25 (Ref:1404461)   #3
BootsOntheSide
Veteran

England
Eastbourne, England
BootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Or the ten-tenths James Allen-bashing forum?
Old 11 Sep 2005, 11:29 (Ref:1404468)   #4
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
We can't have one of those...no one would want to mod it
Old 11 Sep 2005, 11:46 (Ref:1404485)   #5
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!
I'd mod it for you.

Anything goes...!
Old 11 Sep 2005, 12:50 (Ref:1404524)   #6
djinvicta
Veteran

Wales
Mojacar Southern Spain
djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!djinvicta has a real shot at the podium!
I think his hair is just wet, which says it all..
Old 11 Sep 2005, 14:06 (Ref:1404555)   #7
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It is a supremely ill advised hairstyle and just fuels the hatred and contempt I feel for this clot-in-a -commentary-artery.
Old 11 Sep 2005, 14:11 (Ref:1404563)   #8
Pitstop
Veteran

United Kingdom
Devon, UK
Pitstop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesy
It is a supremely ill advised hairstyle and just fuels the hatred and contempt I feel for this clot-in-a -commentary-artery.
Surely you mean 'clot in the community' knowlesy?

He definately reminds me of something, I'll go and have a think..............
Old 11 Sep 2005, 14:19 (Ref:1404575)   #9
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Reminds you of something and not someone?

Says it all.
Old 11 Sep 2005, 14:49 (Ref:1404608)   #10
Pitstop
Veteran

United Kingdom
Devon, UK
Pitstop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Got it!!

Shirley Temple - when she was about 4 yrs old!
Old 11 Sep 2005, 15:34 (Ref:1404651)   #11
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Wooshy
if mods want to merge this with other threads please go ahead
but does James Allen have enough Jel in his hair ??
Merge it with what? The other James Allen hair gel threads? We don't really have any of those, what with 10 tenths being a motor racing website.

The thread is fine for now, as it is light hearted, but we don't get personal here. His competence as a commentator on F1 is more open to discussion. His personal traits are borderline.
Old 11 Sep 2005, 17:04 (Ref:1404732)   #12
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I actually thought James gave a reasonable commentary today - his best in a long while.
Old 11 Sep 2005, 17:07 (Ref:1404739)   #13
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
In my best Dr Nick impression: " 'ello everyboy! "

I am still trying to work out what is ironic about Michael winning the championship at Spa last year...
Old 11 Sep 2005, 18:56 (Ref:1404858)   #14
Hip Priest
Racer

Hip Priest should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamAshmore
I am still trying to work out what is ironic about Michael winning the championship at Spa last year...
Although i'm not an Allen-phobe i was puzzled by that particular utterance. Perhaps he and Alanis Morrissette need to sit down together and have a good think about what that word means.
Old 11 Sep 2005, 19:55 (Ref:1404924)   #15
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
TheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
You'd think he'd at least accidentally pass a mirror once in a while. I have longer hair and to leave it like he does, it would do my head in! His commentary wasn't too bad, by no means the worst piece of commentary in the world - but when complaining about the guy, does anyone complain on the ITV websites or do they leave it for a place like this, where him and his bosses will probably never see it...?
Old 12 Sep 2005, 00:44 (Ref:1405168)   #16
Logrence
Veteran

Wales
Logrence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Can we have a James Allen bashing forum?! Please? Please? Please?

The 'GOOOO!' is still annoying me, the 'are you ready?!' before the 'GOOOO!' is also getting on my mammaries.

I largely don't care what he says, he merely has a blackboard-scratchingly annoying voice.