Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 5 Oct 2004, 13:47 (Ref:1115933)   #1
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Sports Car GT question...

I downloaded a demo, seems pretty good but can you change the controls in the full game? You can't in the demo, and I really dont like using the arrow keys for driving...

< Hey, this is new?
Old 5 Oct 2004, 18:18 (Ref:1116223)   #2
Mark Barton
Rookie

Mark Barton should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Now there's a blast from the past! Haven't played SCGT in ages. My copy came free with the Logitech Wingman FFGP I bought some years ago, and yes you can change the controls. At least, you can use a wheel, but I'm sure you can change they keys too if you don't have a wheel.
Old 5 Oct 2004, 22:03 (Ref:1116394)   #3
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Well I have an analouge pad, will that work alright do you think?
Old 6 Oct 2004, 00:50 (Ref:1116481)   #4
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yeah, I used a gravis game pad to good effect. But it'll take some getting used to driving the Gt1s with that set up.

And btw, yes you are a bad man if you don't download and install atleast one 962
Old 6 Oct 2004, 07:41 (Ref:1116568)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
SCGT was my favourite sim for a very long time, but I haven't driven it sinmce I got back into GPL. Your pad should be OK. I take it you've got the essential cheats? (And the thousands and thousands of fantastic car mods?)
Old 6 Oct 2004, 07:41 (Ref:1116569)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
BTW, the best cars to download by miles are the 917s. Just drive a Pink Pig around Le Mans.......
Old 6 Oct 2004, 12:32 (Ref:1116841)   #7
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
I have had a look at the cars Ayse, some of them look awesome indeed. I've spotted it used on Amazon for a few pounds - shall be investing ASAP
Old 6 Oct 2004, 12:49 (Ref:1116872)   #8
petestenning
Veteran

petestenning should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Porsche 917 now we are talking real cars along with Ferrari 512 S or M and of course the beautiful Lola T70 Mk3b.

Pete
Old 6 Oct 2004, 12:50 (Ref:1116875)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
SCGT was always a seriously underestimated sim. Well worth having - even if its now been overtaken by F1c's mods. Remember, the version of Le Mans still used in those mods was originally derived by Matt Lucas and others for SCGT.......
Old 12 Oct 2004, 12:38 (Ref:1122101)   #10
Screech
Rookie

Screech should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
SCGT is still one of the most popular sims out there and the developers have finally decided to work on a replacement. http://www.rfactor.net/index.shtml

The main SCGT community is at http://www.rscnet.org and though it's a lot quieter that the good old days, some of us still hang around. (There's always my website of course! I'm working on a Mk2 Cortina at the moment.)

Screech.
Old 14 Oct 2004, 13:36 (Ref:1124277)   #11
Matt Lucas
Racer

Matt Lucas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am still making stuff also. My current project is a pretty large one. 72kms of Sicilian torture ......... Might be a while before it is complete though. hrug:

Matt