Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 21 Jan 2005, 20:26 (Ref:1206681)   #1
New User
Rookie

New User should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wrc+

I was just wondering if any of ye guys have tried out the WRC+ option from wrc.com. I havent yet but have to say it looks pretty cool. Anyone any taughts, or tried it out?
Am really interested in your honest opinion as think I might get it.
Old 22 Jan 2005, 16:22 (Ref:1207200)   #2
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I honestly cant see it being that good, alright i had the free membership to the place last year, try the 14 day trial and see..

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 25 Jan 2005, 16:59 (Ref:1209696)   #3
P.Cummins
Racer

Ireland
Dublin, Ireland
P.Cummins should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It is a good little idea but because it would me 60euros to buy, I'm definitley not doing that.
And with the current relaibility issues on wrc.com, I'm not sure if it would be coompletley reliable. Maybe thats a bit far-fetched though.
I think I'll stick to watching UTV.
Old 25 Jan 2005, 19:59 (Ref:1209799)   #4
New User
Rookie

Not looking good for it so I guess. I still havent heard a good response and I think P.Cummins summed it up saying "a good little idea". Ah well just have to hope for some good tv coverage throughout the year. If anyone has good sites for up to date videos of the WRC could ye send them on. Cheers for the replies guys. If anyone else has a view on WRC+, please share......

Thanks.
Old 25 Jan 2005, 20:01 (Ref:1209801)   #5
New User
Rookie

Forgot to mention www.yrfc.net/ukf1.net is a pretty good site for videos etc.
Old 25 Jan 2005, 20:03 (Ref:1209804)   #6
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://www.speedtv.com (sorry if thats wrong, Speed TV north america) have lethal wrc coverage

Last edited by Cryos; 25 Jan 2005 at 20:04.

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 25 Jan 2005, 20:12 (Ref:1209808)   #7
P.Cummins
Racer

Ireland
Dublin, Ireland
Howre ya rxie. Just above ya here in Dublin. If we could still get Eurosport without the need for NTL/SKY digital I think we'd be flyin' but that isnt the case.
Old 25 Jan 2005, 22:15 (Ref:1209917)   #8
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
:P ah a dubliner! greatings from the bog

To be honest im not a fan of the WRC+ its hyped upto be a lot but its really nothing amazing, reliablity of the website will be the key issue here, yahoo spent millions on a simular system for it to work, so how are these boys gona handle it :S ?

Old 26 Jan 2005, 14:49 (Ref:1210378)   #9
P.Cummins
Racer

Ireland
Dublin, Ireland
Its unlikely they will bring the prices down. There are people out there interested and just because a good few forumers arn't interested, people with a bit of bob will go and buy it, and probably forget about the thing.
My belief of its future is that, if it doesnt succeed, WRC.com will just ditch the thing and leave it.
If it suceeds, I cant see a drop or rise in prices but I'm only saying that. Anything can happen!
Old 26 Jan 2005, 18:20 (Ref:1210542)   #10
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
thats true, i can see where they are comming from but its a very big gamble, seeing as there are much better sites in terms of info, pics and videos so thats the point im sort of aiming at.

Old 26 Jan 2005, 20:23 (Ref:1210652)   #11
P.Cummins
Racer

Ireland
Dublin, Ireland
Yeah, they used to be deadly but I think they're starting to lose it....unfortunatley!