Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 28 Sep 2003, 15:26 (Ref:732830)   #1
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Indy ...race day

It looks really overcast at Indy today......all the drivers are on the drivers parade and it looks really chily !....all the drivers have big team fleeces on or thick jackets ....

There is no sun , just a hell of a lot of cloud ...

wonder if it will rain ?...what is the forcast ?
Old 28 Sep 2003, 15:30 (Ref:732832)   #2
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Damon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm sorry to say rain is the forecast (although that according to ITV so it'll probably be 40c when the race starts).
Old 28 Sep 2003, 15:34 (Ref:732834)   #3
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Could we have a Minardi victory with the rain??(though we would need a miracle not only rain for that to happen)
Old 28 Sep 2003, 15:34 (Ref:732835)   #4
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
70% chance of rain I heard somewhere last night.
Old 28 Sep 2003, 15:34 (Ref:732837)   #5
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by ralf fan
Could we have a Minardi victory with the rain??(though we would need a miracle not only rain for that to happen)
Well if the rest of the field is decimated, then why not eh?
Old 28 Sep 2003, 15:35 (Ref:732838)   #6
Redblurr
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redblurr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I heard BBC forecast was 10% chance of rain, but they said 20% on Friday and it did so.
Old 28 Sep 2003, 15:36 (Ref:732839)   #7
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ohh............... i can feel an exciting GP coming on!!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i ruined it for everyone whenever ii say it'll be an exciting GP it turns into a processin!
Old 28 Sep 2003, 15:38 (Ref:732844)   #8
Redblurr
Veteran

United Kingdom
I'm doing my rain dance now for Schumi for about lap 13
Old 28 Sep 2003, 15:43 (Ref:732853)   #9
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

I'd prefer a nice dry race, rather than a Bridgestone wet procession.

We need a level fight!
Old 28 Sep 2003, 15:46 (Ref:732856)   #10
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
I'd prefer any type of race as long as JPM and ESPECIALLY TGF dont win! (kiddin if one of them deserve it they should win!)

Last edited by ralf fan; 28 Sep 2003 at 15:53.
Old 28 Sep 2003, 15:49 (Ref:732860)   #11
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
So who does the commentry on 10-10ths??

"one light, two lights, three lights, four lights when they go off we'll be racing ...............GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....."
Old 28 Sep 2003, 15:51 (Ref:732863)   #12
Redblurr
Veteran

United Kingdom
yes, I want to see a real scrap too, with a sprinkle of wet weather and then dry. Afterall the drivers need to be tested in all conditions to warrant a WDC title - plus it adds to the excitment
Old 28 Sep 2003, 15:53 (Ref:732866)   #13
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
I think they had all the testing they needed in the opening few races of the season.
Old 28 Sep 2003, 16:02 (Ref:732873)   #14
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
From yahoo weather:

Cloudy with a few showers. Cooler. High around 55F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
More Current Conditions
Feels Like: 51 º Dewpoint: 44º
Barometer: 29.91 in and rising Wind: W 10 mph
Humidity: 77% Sunrise: 6:38 am
Visibility: Unlimited Sunset: 6:33 pm

This might update. I have no idea where the track is on this.

http://weather.yahoo.com/img/us_ind_...dium_usen.html

Last edited by Adam43; 28 Sep 2003 at 16:03.
Old 28 Sep 2003, 16:04 (Ref:732876)   #15
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If the tyre situation was equal in the wet , then i would love to see a wet race ...but as it looks like a big advantage for Max and Bernies favorite team ..then i hope it stays dry and we have a new World Champion in Juan Pablo or if not Juan , then lets have Kimi.

Time for the new generation to win it without the help of Bernie and Max doing a damm raindance !

Last edited by Sato san; 28 Sep 2003 at 16:08.
Old 28 Sep 2003, 16:05 (Ref:732879)   #16
Redblurr
Veteran

United Kingdom
thye dont do the driving though do they!!
Old 28 Sep 2003, 16:06 (Ref:732881)   #17
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Is this near?

http://www.wish-tv.com/weather/towercam/tower1.jpg

Click here for the webcam, radar and forcasts.

Last edited by Adam43; 28 Sep 2003 at 16:09.
Old 28 Sep 2003, 16:26 (Ref:732912)   #18
fast95pony
Veteran

Canada
Calgary,Alberta,Canada
fast95pony should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Rain showers around Indy today....

Just checked the local radar sites around Indy.There are some showers in the area. The present weather is overcast and 51 f . I have a feeling the weather will a factor today..
Old 28 Sep 2003, 16:29 (Ref:732916)   #19
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... advantage BS and Ferrari!!
Old 28 Sep 2003, 16:31 (Ref:732918)   #20
Jay
Veteran

United Nations
Canada
Jay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Buh, if it'll make for an exciting race - I'm all for it. I could care less who wins.
"I used to hate writing, but now I enjoy it. I realized that the purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!" - Calvin and Hobbes
Old 28 Sep 2003, 16:31 (Ref:732919)   #21
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
if its starts raining on lap 1 THEY cant change the tyres, so we could see a few very early pitstops and retirements!! that should suffle it up nicely!
Old 28 Sep 2003, 16:32 (Ref:732920)   #22
Mark Webber
Veteran

Australia
Australia
Mark Webber has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
GO MS!
Old 28 Sep 2003, 16:33 (Ref:732921)   #23
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Webber
GO MS!
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...................:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

WErent you a Webber fan?:confused: :confused: :confused:
Old 28 Sep 2003, 16:35 (Ref:732923)   #24
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
No Ralf, he's NOT a JPM fan .
Old 28 Sep 2003, 16:38 (Ref:732924)   #25
Mark Webber
Veteran

Australia
Australia
Mark Webber has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
DAMON (shock) how COULD you ever think like that !!!

PS it goes without saying GO WEBBER (from 12th)
Closed Thread