Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 31 Dec 2004, 11:42 (Ref:1190443)   #1
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ferrari in turmoil?

Apparently the Ferrari face problems, internal problems.... Read the whole story at Pitpass
Old 31 Dec 2004, 11:47 (Ref:1190446)   #2
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ah well, that's the title blown already
Old 31 Dec 2004, 11:51 (Ref:1190448)   #3
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
It's Bernie&Max' mischievous plan I reckon... They change regs every year but to no avail, and now this...
Old 31 Dec 2004, 11:54 (Ref:1190449)   #4
gttouring
Veteran

gttouring should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
it is this sort of thing that signals much dissatisfaction with management and ultimately unravels the team, i mean really.
this sort of installation (the banana tree) is really wholly inappropriate and wrong
everyone know acorns are the preferred snack of squirrels
Old 31 Dec 2004, 12:18 (Ref:1190459)   #5
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Any truth in the rumour Ron Dennis found a squirrel's head in his bed the other day?
Old 31 Dec 2004, 12:25 (Ref:1190470)   #6
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!

Obviously the Bananas are Ross Brauns personal supply,this is more serious than we think!
Old 31 Dec 2004, 12:31 (Ref:1190480)   #7
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
This is serious... Ross Brawn is prepared to sacrifice the well being of his team to supply and fulfill his banana cravings...

Hopefully this will lead to some resignations and a championship loss in 05...
Old 31 Dec 2004, 12:32 (Ref:1190481)   #8
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

I've just had a mental picture of Ross chasing a squirrel round in circles wielding a wheel gun...

Old 31 Dec 2004, 12:37 (Ref:1190488)   #9
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
But we really should be worried for 05...
Is this the BEST that Mac,WIlliams,Renault and BAR can do to thrawt Ferrari?
Old 31 Dec 2004, 12:57 (Ref:1190499)   #10
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A grey squirell hey? Presumably with a three pointed star tattoo!
Old 31 Dec 2004, 13:05 (Ref:1190506)   #11
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Obviously a red squirell would mean it's an inside job.
Old 31 Dec 2004, 17:00 (Ref:1190632)   #12
gttouring
Veteran

gttouring should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
well the banana supply is clearly FIA regulations, and no need for a squirrel to inadvertently change the spec by moving one out of calibration, the little furry tailed gremlin should be chased out for possible espionage on the RB supply...
this being said-is this why ferrari's budget is so high? they supply the team with organic foods for the season to keep every one in top condition- from bananas to the groundskeepers chasing the furry sabateurs to keep in shape
Old 31 Dec 2004, 22:20 (Ref:1190782)   #13
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!
I think it is clear now how a ban on testing bananas would benefit the other teams, cut down costs and give Garcon more time to fantasize over Ross chasing squirrels armed with various implements...
"He's still a young guy and I always think, slightly morbidly, the last thing you learn is how to die and at the end of the day everybody learns every single day." - The Ever-Cheerfull Ron Dennis on Lewis Hamilton.
Old 1 Jan 2005, 00:08 (Ref:1190818)   #14
RWC
Veteran

RWC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
LOL
Too many good comebacks to praise personally.Well done guys
Old 1 Jan 2005, 02:54 (Ref:1190862)   #15
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hilarious thread!
Old 1 Jan 2005, 10:49 (Ref:1190943)   #16
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
This is one side effect of Max' ill-advised cost reduction measures. I mean, he wants to dramatically cut the 'acorn-testing time', but obviously the teams will invest more money in much more expensive simulators, like bananas.
Old 1 Jan 2005, 12:08 (Ref:1190964)   #17
Hazza
Subscriber
Veteran

Australia
Behind You.
Hazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHazza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I was thinking I could read the article, but reading all the stuff about Bananas and Squirrels I thought I just might hang on a bit until I'd read the thread first...
Old 1 Jan 2005, 15:00 (Ref:1191032)   #18
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom

Apparently bananas contain potassium and if eaten in large enough quantities can make you feel intoxicated,i'm not suggesting that Ross Braun survives entirely on bananas,indeed on Ross it seems to have a more calming effect if the antics of Chimps are anything to go by,he did seem to eat more than his fair share during the Hungarian GP,obviously they also keep you awake.
Old 1 Jan 2005, 15:16 (Ref:1191037)   #19
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Is it this one who's causing problems?
Old 1 Jan 2005, 15:18 (Ref:1191038)   #20
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
A computer expert...the plot thickens.
Old 1 Jan 2005, 15:40 (Ref:1191046)   #21
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
oh no .. this can't be ..

Ciao Marco
Old 1 Jan 2005, 15:45 (Ref:1191048)   #22
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom

One of Toyotas most respected double agents,shame he got distracted by the banana tree.
Old 1 Jan 2005, 15:49 (Ref:1191052)   #23
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
now we know what's the best present for MagnetON
.. a banana tree

Ciao Marco
Old 1 Jan 2005, 16:03 (Ref:1191056)   #24
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom

He'll be brought to court on charges of espionage and genocide(should the prosecution find any red squirells to testify). note:this is getting silly

Last edited by Marbot; 1 Jan 2005 at 16:04.