Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 29 Mar 2012, 17:13 (Ref:3050522)   #1
F1forum
Rookie

F1forum should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyone on here part-take in F1 2011 Racing?

Howdy all...

Just wondered if anyone here partakes in F1 2011 (The game) Racing. I've set up a league with a first prize of a 3-day ticket to the British Grand Prix this year.

Wanted to know if anyone would be interested in getting involved?
Old 29 Mar 2012, 18:50 (Ref:3050563)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
How are you funding that - is there a fee to join your league?
Old 29 Mar 2012, 22:59 (Ref:3050658)   #3
F1forum
Rookie

Hi - Thanks for your reply.

Nope, it's free. It's just part of my site launch and the league is part of it!

I get the tickets through work each year, been going for the past 7 years and normally I took the missus.

But now I'm representing camp "Single" I thought it would be a good idea to do it as a prize and maybe get to meet the winner, get to point out the good spots etc.

Saw it as a win-win
Old 30 Mar 2012, 18:05 (Ref:3050960)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Generous!
Old 30 Mar 2012, 22:14 (Ref:3051044)   #5
F1forum
Rookie

Thank you!

If I am getting something for free, it's not too bad to give it away I guess?

Last year I got given a VIP pass by someone who decided they had had enough of F1, so I ended up getting wined and dined in the Redbull Hospitality for a few hours!

So I'm just sharing some of that love!

If you'd like an invite to the league, please let me know via PM and I'll give you the link to sign up.

thanks,
Old 31 Mar 2012, 16:49 (Ref:3051331)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
That's kind, but I'm an old fashioned (and older) sim-racer, I still race GPL and find most other sims rather dull. But that's just me and I'm sure there must be others on here who'd be interested.