Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 29 Jun 2004, 22:04 (Ref:1020766)   #1
AussieV8
Veteran

Australia
Orange, NSW Australia
AussieV8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ralf's Birthday today.

Happy Birthday to Ralf Schumacher today.....

and Get well soon..
Old 29 Jun 2004, 22:09 (Ref:1020778)   #2
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Indeed. Happy birthday and all the best for the recovery.
Old 29 Jun 2004, 22:20 (Ref:1020794)   #3
Pitstop
Veteran

United Kingdom
Devon, UK
Pitstop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Happy Birthday Ralf, get well soon, and sooth those bruises with R & R.
Old 29 Jun 2004, 22:33 (Ref:1020808)   #4
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
He's 29 today (Wed).

Old 29 Jun 2004, 23:28 (Ref:1020847)   #5
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
happy birthday ralf .. get well ..

Ciao Marco
Old 30 Jun 2004, 05:28 (Ref:1020973)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Although there's a thread in PF I think its more approriate here. Merge coming up (He said hopefully).
Old 30 Jun 2004, 05:34 (Ref:1020975)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Bugger! That didn't work. @rse!
Old 30 Jun 2004, 05:49 (Ref:1020982)   #8
AussieV8
Veteran

Australia
Orange, NSW Australia
AussieV8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oops that was my mistake... for the two threads..
Old 30 Jun 2004, 06:09 (Ref:1020991)   #9
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Not to worry. I've closed the PF one and advised peeps to come here.
Old 30 Jun 2004, 06:45 (Ref:1021010)   #10
climb
Veteran

St Pierre and Miquelon
closer than you thought!
climb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridclimb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not the best conditions to celebrate, but best wishes for a quick return to racing
Old 30 Jun 2004, 07:43 (Ref:1021053)   #11
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
HAPPY HAPPY!

Get well soon!

What sort of motorist are you... Smooth or Hairy

I'm definitely hairy.
Old 30 Jun 2004, 10:11 (Ref:1021203)   #12
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Blimey!

Happy Birthday Ralf! At least you'll have the day off...

Not an ideal birthday I guess, but I'm sure he'll be getting lots of messages of support. Let's hope we see him back to his old self, refreshed and raring to go, late this season or at the start of next.
Old 30 Jun 2004, 10:17 (Ref:1021209)   #13
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I hope for his sake he takes a long rest and comes back fighting fit next season for whoever it is he's signed for.

BTW. I wished him HB in the PF thread but not here so.

Happy Birthday Ralf.
Old 30 Jun 2004, 11:10 (Ref:1021270)   #14
jet
Racer

Netherlands
Harderwijk (Netherlands)
jet should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Happy Birthday Ralf
And get well soon.
Old 30 Jun 2004, 19:50 (Ref:1021798)   #15
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
happy birthday RS

feel well soon!
Old 30 Jun 2004, 23:02 (Ref:1021973)   #16
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Happy birthday Ralf

Hope to see you on a race track soon.