Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 13 May 2007, 18:27 (Ref:1912502)   #1
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2007 F1 predictions competition round 4, Spain - RESULTS!

Sorry folks, we were all absolutley crap this time around. We should be ashamed of ourselves and wonder why we bothered. No high scores in double figures, no large groups of big hitters, just sheer unadulterated uselessness.

Still, in amongst the steaming pile of excrement that is, errr, us, there was a rare diamond. Congrats to this weeks winner, the immortal MrTTraces.

Now let's never speak of this again. Hopefully I will have calculated lots of wrong scores and we can bump the average up!

9 points
MrTTraces

8 points
chunterer
Peter Mallett
esorniloc
Paddockman
steve_r

7 points
JohnSSC
ScotsBrutesFan
maltafan
gti5notrkt

6 points
Knowlesy
SALEEN S7R
NotsoSwift
Dylan14
Daisy
gts300
Thorstone
devil racer nz
x_dt
ljakse
Christopher
ralf fan
koper
Jacko44
Peno
White flag man
neilap
Ingsy
senna12
Racer_kyle

5 points
alonso11
Mekola
Gerben24
Sev
Red Bulldog
Pitstop
Last2LiftOff
supermagnet
RT
andy_b
NAC
mjstallard

4 points
Oval_Junky
pwr fan
Chatters
Boxy
BootsOnTheSide
903cc
T0MAT0 1
dazbaz_99
Fish_Flake

NOTES

This shoddy level of scoring was all Heidfeld and Raikkonen's fault.

Thanks for entering and see you in the Principality! Don't forget, Monaco GP practices on a Thursday so allow an extra day for your entries!
Old 14 May 2007, 07:12 (Ref:1912850)   #2
MrTTraces
Veteran

Zimbabwe
A place where the coffee is cold!
MrTTraces should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
9 points! Get in! Ave it!
Old 14 May 2007, 22:34 (Ref:1913537)   #3
Pitstop
Veteran

United Kingdom
Devon, UK
Pitstop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I totally blame you Knowlesy for my demise. Not Kimi, not Nick, but you! (O.K. - I'm inadequate in my sorrow).

Luckily you also suffered, so I feel better for that!

I like a man who, in defeat, can overcome his sorrow and carry on regardless, posting away like a 'goodun'.

Well done - see you in Monaco!!!!