Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 11 Jul 2011, 23:41 (Ref:2925348)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2011 Fantasy F1 Results - Great Britain

It's tight at the top of the British GP results with F1 new-boy Daniel Ricciardo helping this weeks winning team Rotary Wankell to 73 points. The all Spanish driver line up of Spanish Flea Racing helped them into second with 70 points.

With the top points going to midfield runners it remains very close at the top with Geordie Gene returning back to the top of the leader board with Polar Bear Racing 8 points behind in Second. Grabham Grand Prix II jump up from 6th into 3rd. The leader from the previous round, Better than HRT dropped down to 5th after scoring -1 points from the British event.

Once again I've added the Drivers, Constructors and Engine points tables.
As this should have been the half way point, those who haven't thought about changing their teams might get a few points from the drivers table.
Attached Thumbnails
GB Race points.jpg   GB Results.jpg   Running total after 9 races.jpg  

Drivers after 9.jpg   Constructors after 9.jpg   Engines after 9.jpg  

Old 13 Jul 2011, 16:22 (Ref:2926108)   #2
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks for posting this up, ScotsBrutesFan. At least this time, Alonso has given me a good set of points. Sadly, Hekki let me down. I think this season isn't going to be for me. I predict I'll be pretty near the bottom, as I am now, by the end of the year.