Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 19 Feb 2002, 16:00 (Ref:218938)   #1
Ferrari2002
Rookie

Ferrari2002 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Who Will Win The First Race

How will win the first race in 11 days time which team has made the most progress i think ferrari with the F1 2001 Will have a good chance because i think they will make it to the end unlike the McLaren and williams what do you think
Old 19 Feb 2002, 16:20 (Ref:218944)   #2
LucaBadoer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Harrogate, N Yorks.
LucaBadoer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: Who Will Win The First Race

Quote:
Originally posted by Ferrari2002
what do you think
Minardi
Old 19 Feb 2002, 16:28 (Ref:218949)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep, I agree with Luca. Odds-on for Minardi glory.
Old 19 Feb 2002, 16:35 (Ref:218955)   #4
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think that Prost have got a pretty good chance of making it to the top.

Whats that you say?

They went bust. Oh erm Ferrari then.
Old 19 Feb 2002, 16:38 (Ref:218958)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
What's the odds on Minardi, Luca? I've got a couple of quid to spare......
Old 19 Feb 2002, 17:09 (Ref:218981)   #6
av8rirl
Veteran

Ireland
Ireland
av8rirl should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
JPM or Kimi. Hopefully its JPM.
Old 19 Feb 2002, 17:37 (Ref:218992)   #7
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Coulthard. Shame upon you all.
Old 19 Feb 2002, 18:03 (Ref:219003)   #8
Coach44
Racer

Coach44 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by EERO
Coulthard. Shame upon you all.
I'm with you!! Coulthard it is
Old 19 Feb 2002, 19:06 (Ref:219040)   #9
Derek P
Rookie

Derek P should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
With any luck Juan Pablo Montoya or Ralf Schumacher- either Williams driver will do me. Failing that anyone bar Barrichello and Schuey Sr
Old 19 Feb 2002, 20:43 (Ref:219102)   #10
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Damon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My heart says JPM but my head says M. Schumacher, the fact that I don't like the guy instantly means he's more likely to win.
Old 19 Feb 2002, 20:52 (Ref:219113)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
You just don't believe Luca and I, do you?

It goes like this...

TGF and JPM make a great start from the front row, TGF pulls across JPM's bows, but JPM doesn't lift off. Result, TGF takes them both off. DC, Kimi and Ralf arrive immediately on the scene of the developing accident and their races are also over on the spot. After this, all hell breaks loose as one car after another piles into the mess of broken wings and wheels.

As the dust begins to clear, with the spectators hushed in anticipation, the two slow-starting Minardi's somehow thread their way through the debris which has miraculously ended up well into the gravel trap, rendering it unnecessary to bring out the safety car. Prof Watkins administers elastoplast (borrowed from JV) and confirms there are no injuries save than to TGF's pride.

Minardi F1 rookie Webber nurses his car home to a splendid and hugely well-received debut victory, four laps clear of his team mate. There are no other finishers.

OK?

Now gimme the odds on that!!
Old 19 Feb 2002, 20:56 (Ref:219119)   #12
Crank Case
Racer

Crank Case should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yep I've gotta go for DC also
Old 19 Feb 2002, 20:57 (Ref:219120)   #13
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
...the two slow-starting Minardi's somehow thread their way through the debris which has miraculously ended up well into the gravel trap, rendering it unnecessary to bring out the safety car.
If one car was within 100 feet of the tarmac and TGF was out of the race then the safety car would be deployed. Apart from that I think that scenario is very possible.
Old 19 Feb 2002, 21:03 (Ref:219126)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Possible.....?

If only, Damon, if only.

It'd be a corking way to start the season. As my dear old dad would have said, "Laugh, I nearly peed myself....."!
Old 19 Feb 2002, 21:10 (Ref:219133)   #15
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
All we can do is dream I guess...
Old 19 Feb 2002, 21:30 (Ref:219148)   #16
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
OK Aysedasi I'll give you a billion trillion zillion to one on that. Only I'm not old enough to be a bookie, oh well.

Still just two words need to be said...

FORZA FERRARI!!!!!!!
Old 19 Feb 2002, 21:34 (Ref:219151)   #17
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Paul, Paul, you disappoint me - you're not another darned TGF fan are you?!
Old 19 Feb 2002, 21:36 (Ref:219154)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by paulzinho
OK Aysedasi I'll give you a billion trillion zillion to one on that.
OK. I'll have a fiver on it at those odds.

Either that or if you win, I'll buy you a beer at Le Mans in 2003!
Old 19 Feb 2002, 21:37 (Ref:219155)   #19
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
More of a Ferrari fan. After Senna died I turned to Ferrari. (Berger and Alesi). However I have to confess that JPM is probs my fave driver but Schumi is in a Ferrari (should've and would've been Senna though).
Old 19 Feb 2002, 21:39 (Ref:219157)   #20
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi

OK. I'll have a fiver on it at those odds.

Either that or if you win, I'll buy you a beer at Le Mans in 2003!
Cool. I await my beer!!
Old 20 Feb 2002, 02:33 (Ref:219270)   #21
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Considering my favourite teams in order of : Ferrari, Williams, Sauber, Renault

And that my favourite drivers in no order of : Michael, JPM, Fisi, Heidfeld and Massa...

Adding up both would means i would love to see Ferrari and Michael win...failing which, JPM in Williams...or either of the Saubers!
Old 20 Feb 2002, 03:12 (Ref:219282)   #22
Mantis13
Racer

Mantis13 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm going out on a limb here...well sort of....

Nick Heidfeld
Old 20 Feb 2002, 05:33 (Ref:219317)   #23
f1manoz
Veteran

Australia
Lincolnshire, UK
f1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridf1manoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Mantis13
I'm going out on a limb here...well sort of....

Nick Heidfeld
Completely agree.

GO NICK!!

If not Nick, however, then it will be the usual Ferrari-Williams-McLaren battle, with JPM coming out on top.
Old 20 Feb 2002, 10:32 (Ref:219359)   #24
Rick
Veteran

Madagascar
Fantasyland
Rick should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm with you Aysedasi, Webber to do a "Bradbury"!
Old 20 Feb 2002, 11:34 (Ref:219384)   #25
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by Rick
I'm with you Aysedasi, Webber to do a "Bradbury"!
I guess he'll be happy just to keep all four wheels on the ground....