Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 12 Nov 2006, 17:34 (Ref:1764325)   #1
Paceracing
Racer

Paceracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
BARC SE Sports & Saloons Nov 11th Brands Indy

Just a quick note to say...

Thanks George Newton & John Plummer for sorting out my wheel bearing and sterring column! Without you guys helping I would never have had the opportunity to race. Just a shame I ran out of talent and finished up in the kitty litter! Thanks again guys for the hard work.

Jason. (Red XR2 in the gravel)
Old 12 Nov 2006, 18:12 (Ref:1764342)   #2
Rod Birley
Veteran

England
West Kingsdown (near Brands Hatch)
Rod Birley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For some reason the results are not on MST, but they are on the "usual" website in the results/calender section. Well done to the four ladies who were very evenly matched, although Verity's DT&R experience clearly showed in the second race!
Old 12 Nov 2006, 18:17 (Ref:1764345)   #3
Rod Birley
Veteran

England
By the way Jason I collected your licence and was shocked to see you have ten penalty points on it from a certain steward whose handwriting seems to imply you "should have known better!"
All will be revealed on Tuesday, and no doubt you will take the opportunity to seek revenge.
Old 12 Nov 2006, 18:45 (Ref:1764353)   #4
Paceracing
Racer

Paceracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Let me guess, an MSA Steward going by the name of Neil Benfield?

He's a pussycat really.

Jason.
Old 12 Nov 2006, 19:02 (Ref:1764360)   #5
Eric Falce
Veteran

United Kingdom
Orpington Kent
Eric Falce should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So I wasnt the only one to disgrace myself, is it a fact that Fiesta drivers are intoxicated by the exuberance of there own velocity.Another interesting fact,when unloading the Fiesta the actual rack snapped in half and dropped out of the casing leaving the steering wheel spinning free!
Thanks to everyone concerned and a big apology to all,see you at the dinner dance and maybe Wimbledon !
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Old 13 Nov 2006, 09:26 (Ref:1764731)   #6
Rod Birley
Veteran

England
Spot on Jason.
Old 13 Nov 2006, 10:12 (Ref:1764767)   #7
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Two great races, many cars as well. Enjoyed them a lot.
Thank god your off had nothing to do with me then Mr. Falce, after I spoke briefly to you on the grid about last week twowheeling antics. Sometimes I seem to jinkx cars.
Old 13 Nov 2006, 10:32 (Ref:1764786)   #8
Rod Birley
Veteran

England
Well done Eddy for winning the marshals prize yesterday.
Old 13 Nov 2006, 13:08 (Ref:1764956)   #9
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Falce
So I wasnt the only one to disgrace myself, is it a fact that Fiesta drivers are intoxicated by the exuberance of there own velocity.Another interesting fact,when unloading the Fiesta the actual rack snapped in half and dropped out of the casing leaving the steering wheel spinning free!
Thanks to everyone concerned and a big apology to all,see you at the dinner dance and maybe Wimbledon !
I wondered if that was you down the bottom of the hill as I peered over the top of the debris fence at Paddock Hill. Bad luck Eric.
Old 13 Nov 2006, 13:08 (Ref:1764958)   #10
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
I thought the marshals prize was a wonderful thought from MSVR! Thanks to JP and Dave Scott for that.
Old 13 Nov 2006, 14:13 (Ref:1765004)   #11
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
Well done Eddy a worthy receipricant.
Old 14 Nov 2006, 10:04 (Ref:1765712)   #12
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks guys, well I'm very happy to be the lucky recipient of the biggest (with all respect) "raffle prize" they can give, a MSVR voucher for either a rally or track course either at Brands or Oulton.
A very nice gesture of MSVR and Dave Scott, proud to be the winner.

Didn't know what they were on about as you can't hear the PA system too well on post 1 (startline) and getting out of the hut after a phonecall. Brian Jones must have thought that I was a bit of a sod I guess.
Made a little mistake as well when Dave told me that they hoped I would be back again next year, I told him I was going to be back next Saturday. Whereupon I realised that next Sat is EERC But he took it quite well.

A big thanks again to MSVR.
Old 14 Nov 2006, 10:13 (Ref:1765725)   #13
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Jonesy told the assembled crowd (all six of them) that you had won the raffle, but he couldn't for the life of him pronounce your name (ever thought of having it Anglicised). I got on the phone to Race Control and asked them to let Jonesy know that you come all the way from Belgium (in your dodgy German registered car) and how committed you are to do so.

Notice I didn't suggest you should be committed
Old 14 Nov 2006, 10:21 (Ref:1765735)   #14
pdd144c
Racer

England
Basingstoke
pdd144c should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Are there any photos online any where?