Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 10 Aug 2000, 14:58 (Ref:29587)   #1
Tony Harman
Veteran

Tony Harman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Hi folks.
How about including a section in the circuit guides for the racers ?
We have a very active racers forum group and a bunch of people with a lot of experience around the UK club circuits, drivers and marshalls. I've certainly had some very helpful feedback when I've posted questions about a circuit I've not been to before. As 10/10ths continues to attract novice racers it would probably be a great help to them as first timers, and it may also give the fans a bit more insight into the complexities and pitfalls of the circuit from the drivers point of view.
I'd be happy to contribute stuff on the circuits I know well.
Old 10 Aug 2000, 15:16 (Ref:29592)   #2
Andy H
Racer

Andy H should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
can you give me examples of the sort of information you would like to see in the guides that's not there at the moment.

cheers
andy
Old 10 Aug 2000, 15:56 (Ref:29603)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Local brothel rates, the price of a burger at the club bar. The number of 10/10s people likely to bother you at any one time. Thats Invader's job.

Yelwoci could provide details of the best corners for spinning off in a race.
Old 10 Aug 2000, 18:11 (Ref:29617)   #4
Tony Harman
Veteran

Tony Harman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ho Ho Ho, little chum. I thought you CSCC types got everything free in your Hostility suite ? (well burgers anyway)
But seriously for Andy the info that's there now is really for spectating, staying overnight, getting there etc. For Racers Information I reckon it falls into two categories.
Circuit - not everyone buys the Autosport Guide every year so some info on the track, off camber corners, tricky turn in points, common mistakes etc. Changes from last season.
Paddock Facilities - Water, Wiggly Amps, bar open night before, is it like Colditz at night, camping, does the bottom of the paddock flood everytime it rains... Even the price of a burger if it helps.
Old 11 Aug 2000, 09:15 (Ref:29739)   #5
Andy H
Racer

Andy H should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I shall ask the almighty bosses what they think - please hold the line....
Old 11 Aug 2000, 19:55 (Ref:29854)   #6
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
The powers that be have no objections You might like to talk with Carrie about jointly managing the guides seeing as you're taking so much interest in them lately. Seems to follow on nicely from the team you've created between you to run the Trackside forum too...
Old 11 Aug 2000, 20:29 (Ref:29862)   #7
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It seems as if everyone concerned is happy for a racers perspective to become an added dimension to the circuit guides, so I've popped over to the Racers Forum to see if I can enlist any help to enable us to do this.