Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 18 Mar 2007, 22:56 (Ref:1870929)   #1
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
So, Mark Martin's gonna miss the next couple of races...

But can he make the chase? How many races is he going to be sitting out now, do we know his revised schedule? IF he were to make the chase, how well would he do...?
Old 18 Mar 2007, 23:04 (Ref:1870939)   #2
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Considering he's scheduled to run just 21 races this year (and I don't see this changing) there is no way he'll make the Chase, unfortunately.
Old 18 Mar 2007, 23:08 (Ref:1870943)   #3
kingfloopy
Veteran

United States
Iowa, USA
kingfloopy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
With the competition and his plan to miss 14 or 15 races he definitely will not make the chase with the competition the way it is. I think he should just stick to his guns and run the limited schedule like he wanted. I'd love to see him win a title, but I don't think he cares at this point and has proved everything he's wanted to. I also think with his long-time relationship with Jack Roush he would want to win a title with a Chevy whether he has a long term commitment there or not.

It'll be interesting to see who shows up with the #01 next weekend.

J.D.
Old 19 Mar 2007, 13:34 (Ref:1871375)   #4
Dudley
Veteran

Dudley has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
It'll be Smith.
Old 19 Mar 2007, 18:11 (Ref:1871594)   #5
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Ah, I didn't realise he was missing soooo many races. That's a shame, but big respect to the guy for sticking to his guns. It must have been a tough decision to walk away whilst sitting pretty at the top of the standings!