Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 13 May 2010, 14:55 (Ref:2689828)   #1
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Bayliss Return?

There is quite a bit of chatter going on about a Troy Bayliss return. He tested the 1198 superbike at Mugello this week and the Ducati bosses say it's up to him as to what he wants to do in the future, leaving the door open. There was even a hint from Bayliss saying he misses racing. Could we see a 2010 return?
Old 13 May 2010, 18:35 (Ref:2689932)   #2
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I think Troy will be back, he had been very open to quite a few journo;s about wanting to come back.

PLus he wants to beat Foggy's record of wins!

And let's face it that team needs a shot in the arm right now, Fabrizio is so concerned with how he looks and what he should call himself he needs sacking right now

And Haga has no direction at all and seems to be taking the money and running. He will not win the title this year obviously and Ducati need something to get going
Old 14 May 2010, 12:04 (Ref:2690319)   #3
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
PLus he wants to beat Foggy's record of wins!
Why would he have quit when he did then? Scared of Spies in 2009?
Old 14 May 2010, 14:25 (Ref:2690406)   #4
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
No I honestly think he quit for the right reasons, he felt it was right at the time.

He is sitting there watching Haga and Fabrizio be rubbish, thinking, "I can do better than that, in fact i can win on that!

Why not? He would be able to walk in there anyway
Old 16 May 2010, 04:49 (Ref:2691261)   #5
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
He probably would after Haga's qualifying effort in Kyalami - 16th, pfft...
Old 17 May 2010, 15:39 (Ref:2692620)   #6
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I wonder if this could happen this season?

The factory team is lost.
Old 17 May 2010, 16:51 (Ref:2692668)   #7
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
Let's hope so

With a win and 15th there is clearly something going wrong

And Fabrizio was lost in the second race too, but then he has always been like Lanzi, a hero to zero. Did enjoy him swearing on the telly thougH!!
Old 18 May 2010, 11:03 (Ref:2693194)   #8
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
No reason Ducati couldnt run 3 bikes at certain rounds.... Or just get rid of Haga - cant believe i said that!

Is there any news/interviews with Haga where he has said what is wrong/going on?
Old 20 May 2010, 21:42 (Ref:2695052)   #9
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I see that Troy set a record lap at Mugello, and could well take Haga's ride at Misano . Noriyuki admitted in an interview that he has a "fear of crashing" and can't take on the "young guns". It doesn't seem to worry Troy !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 21 May 2010, 04:34 (Ref:2695169)   #10
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Poor Nori, its horrible to see. Lets hope if what he has said is true he gets off a bike before he hurts himself and goes back to Nippon and races GT cars or something.
Old 21 May 2010, 09:40 (Ref:2695277)   #11
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
Well maybe Nori is just looking for a way out to be honest>

I always used to like him but have never felt the same since he did a whole lap at Donington dropping oil, risking the lives of many riders. Just to throw astrop abotu his engine breaking.

Good riddance as far as I'm concerned. Anyone else would have won three or four titles by now