Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 15 Mar 2013, 09:24 (Ref:3218775)   #1
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
WEC Silverstone April 12/14

Blimey, got home from work yesterday and there were my tickets for an event almost a month away - is this a record?
Old 15 Mar 2013, 09:34 (Ref:3218778)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The ticket delivery from online ordering was excellent. I ended up placing 2 orders and in both cases they were with me in 3 days.
Old 15 Mar 2013, 09:37 (Ref:3218779)   #3
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm marshalling it, not spectating.
Old 15 Mar 2013, 12:49 (Ref:3218844)   #4
Alan Crook
Veteran

Alan Crook should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Clerk View Post
Think thats a matter of opinion !!!
Old 15 Mar 2013, 13:08 (Ref:3218851)   #5
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
He knows me so well, as the song goes
Old 15 Mar 2013, 13:35 (Ref:3218863)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Clerk View Post
Ah, I see! Still the Silverstone postal service was good for us 'mere' spectators!
Old 15 Mar 2013, 16:34 (Ref:3218937)   #7
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Are we (Silverstone Marshals Team Members) not getting the permanent passes this year? In fact are we getting anything at all this year?
Old 15 Mar 2013, 16:46 (Ref:3218941)   #8
chefpaddy
Rookie

England
Buckinghamshire
chefpaddy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There has been a big delay with pass printing, penny has said the mail out will be next week for all 2013 membership stuff
Old 15 Mar 2013, 20:57 (Ref:3219078)   #9
pauln
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
pauln should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridpauln should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Passes arrived earlier this week and I believe packs are now in the post
Old 16 Mar 2013, 00:24 (Ref:3219124)   #10
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Volunteering only just left home...
Old 16 Mar 2013, 19:42 (Ref:3219540)   #11
Steven Humphrey
Veteran

England
cambridgeshire
Steven Humphrey should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSteven Humphrey should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I got my WEC tickets on Wednesday and my SMT membership pack arrived today! Nice little carabiner torch as a welcome gift this year-quite an improvement over last year's water bottle thingy. Still the best value (in my opinion) marshal club membership around.
Old 17 Mar 2013, 20:19 (Ref:3220204)   #12
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
If you got your membership pack yesterday our should be here by April knowing what the post is like round here
Old 18 Mar 2013, 12:21 (Ref:3220514)   #13
Shelagh
Pit Lane Hooter
Veteran

England
Gnosall, Stafford
Shelagh should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridShelagh should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridShelagh should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Our (or should I say Bill's) volunteering has only recently been sent but we have at least booked the B&B!

And to those who can make it to the White Horse on Saturday 13th April evening, I will invite you to join me in celebrating my birthday. (Still just under 50 so no huge event planned!)

This is something to look forward to - rather than thinking about tomorrow's operation!!