Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 31 Jul 2006, 10:38 (Ref:1668729)   #1
Spritle
Veteran

Spritle has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Kimi: I Don't Care About Montoya

OMG How dare these F1 drivers have an opinion on anything and speak out about it!

http://f1.racing-live.com/f1/en/head...31111730.shtml

Kimi on Juan: "It is hard to say what is the best and the worst moments. We had some good times and some bad times. That is racing. But that is now past and I don't need to worry about it or even think about it".

This is horrific!!

Feel free to bash Kimi as much as Michael was when he made his comments about JPM.

Lock it now while you still have time !
Old 31 Jul 2006, 10:45 (Ref:1668738)   #2
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

I'm sure there'll be some indignation along in a moment...
Old 31 Jul 2006, 15:53 (Ref:1669041)   #3
BootsOntheSide
Veteran

England
Eastbourne, England
BootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
People move on, in any profession,a dn you have to be able to work without them. Simple as that. I'm sure Kimi would feel much worse if he wasn't under such heavy sedation*, but I understand his attitude.

* This is a quote from This Is Spinal Tap, not an implication that Kimi takes chemicals.
Old 31 Jul 2006, 16:54 (Ref:1669089)   #4
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hardly thrilling, original comments these. There is nothing to discuss.
Old 31 Jul 2006, 21:17 (Ref:1669348)   #5
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Thread's Link
"I don't care about that really," ESPN quoted the 26-year-old as saying. "It is nothing to do with me, so why should I waste my time thinking about it ? It goes like this in F1. People go sometimes. It is quite normal. It can change very quickly here."
This clearly shows Kimi's arrogance, lack of teamwork ethics, coldness, and all that.

The fact he is not utterly torn up by Juan's departure shows he should whipped at dawn.
Old 31 Jul 2006, 21:27 (Ref:1669359)   #6
safc_fan89
Veteran

safc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridsafc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nice one Kimi. But he never seems interested in anything...
Old 31 Jul 2006, 21:53 (Ref:1669390)   #7
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
I think he's quite interested in winning some races again and then the WDC!
Old 31 Jul 2006, 21:55 (Ref:1669395)   #8
safc_fan89
Veteran

safc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridsafc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'd hope he was!
Old 31 Jul 2006, 22:44 (Ref:1669432)   #9
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
ahn... should he care about JPM ?
Old 1 Aug 2006, 21:28 (Ref:1670392)   #10
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I know what you mean by not being interested in anything...I always laugh at how he gives the champagne bottle a little spray (like Hockenheim) while the other guys are going crazy with it. Like he said before, winning only counts for him, second or third doesn't make any difference.
Old 2 Aug 2006, 00:28 (Ref:1670491)   #11
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by safc_fan89
Nice one Kimi. But he never seems interested in anything...
You know I have often wondered about him in that regard and I have come to the conclusion that he is just a fairly quite type of person..Low key type of chap..
Old 2 Aug 2006, 01:06 (Ref:1670497)   #12
gttouring
Veteran

gttouring should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
he is a Finn
ask any Swede they'll tell you about Kimi
Old 2 Aug 2006, 01:19 (Ref:1670499)   #13
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gttouring
he is a Finn
ask any Swede they'll tell you about Kimi
As a Swede married to a Finn, I know exactly where you're coming from!

Honestly, I'm not in the least bit surprised by Kimi's comments. Teammates does not automaticaly mean "friends". I'm sure that as far as Kimi is concerned, it's quieter and more businesslike at MaCaroon.
Old 2 Aug 2006, 01:34 (Ref:1670502)   #14
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by EERO
Teammates does not automaticaly mean "friends".
And this serves as a rule in our daily lives...
Old 2 Aug 2006, 03:06 (Ref:1670531)   #15
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm a Finn too (Canadian Finn), but I'm sure I would spray the hell out of everyone with champagne even if I came last!

Tags
jpm